Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

4 hours ago, 1989 said:

Yeah but she can’t take the show there :redface:

If she couldn’t do the Rep tour there, there’s no way they’re allowing Eras. A real shame too, because her demand is insane and they do have the venues for it. 

Was the rep tour actually banned? Coz she was doing state sponsored events for Lover and performing songs about gay rights. They even let her sell merch saying T.S 1989.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• Taylor fanboy

i was looking up stadiums in china to see what notable western concerts have happened there.

apparently mariah's elusive chanteuse tour was just asia and oceania? with 5 venues in china, though none of the attendances are listed on wiki:

workers stadium with 65k capacity

Chongqing Olympic Sports Center with 59k capacity

Tianjin Olympic Center with 55k capacity; the wiki articles says she's the only western concert here

chengdu sports centre with 39k capacity

Hongkou Football Stadium with 33k capacity

Her confirming Cruel Summer was originally supposed to be a single until the pandemic happened :rip: 

6 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

Her confirming Cruel Summer was originally supposed to be a single until the pandemic happened :rip: 

Wait :ghostface:

19 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

:clap3:

Pulling 70k people almost every night is just crazy. And I thought Reputa's average of +50k was impressive.

2 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

i was looking up stadiums in china to see what notable western concerts have happened there.

apparently mariah's elusive chanteuse tour was just asia and oceania? with 5 venues in china, though none of the attendances are listed on wiki:

workers stadium with 65k capacity

Chongqing Olympic Sports Center with 59k capacity

Tianjin Olympic Center with 55k capacity; the wiki articles says she's the only western concert here

chengdu sports centre with 39k capacity

Hongkou Football Stadium with 33k capacity

Avril played stadiums in China too for TBDT tour including 72K for Shanghai

2 minutes ago, TheArgonaut said:

Wait :ghostface:

"And you know, you have conversations before the album comes out and everybody around weighs in on what they think should be singles and I was finally, finally about to have my favorite song become the single off of Lover.... and I'm not trying to blame the global pandemic that we had... but that is something that happened that stopped Cruel Summer from ever being a single."

Still so mad no Mixtape segment :jonny2: Our Song is such an important part of her discography, can't believe she completely snubbed it :chick3:

6 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

"And you know, you have conversations before the album comes out and everybody around weighs in on what they think should be singles and I was finally, finally about to have my favorite song become the single off of Lover.... and I'm not trying to blame the global pandemic that we had... but that is something that happened that stopped Cruel Summer from ever being a single."

:msmarvel:

blaming covid when she could have released it in 2019. 4 single choices and none were CS.

:gaycat6:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Attendance numbers seem to pretty consistently be 30% higher than Reputation now...she's really nearing 360 numbers. It must be the obstructed view tickets that they've started opening up right before each show.

9 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

blaming covid when she could have released it in 2019. 4 single choices and none were CS.

Imagine releasing Cruel Summer in fall or winter through. Cruel Summer could have really replaced ME! since she need YNTCD to squash all the rumors that she was a secret gay hating republican. And she wanted a song to get the kids bac after rep  so she choose Me!.

Edited by cat1867

10 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

Precisely. :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, cat1867 said:

Imaging releasing Cruel Summer in fall or winter through. Cruel Summer could have really replaced ME! since she need YNTCD to squash all the rumors that she was a secret gay hating republican. And she wanted a song to get the kids bac after rep  so she choose Me!.

Not even literal children supports ME!

44 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

This makes me think how she said she didn't choose her favourite songs and what she thought would be hits for the first single until Midnights :rip: Imagine if she chose Cruel Summer instead of METH!

1 hour ago, Hunter_13 said:

:clap3:

This is 17,200 more people than U2 had there for their 360 Tour :gaycat2:

Edited by RobynYoBank

too bad you don't have any father-y songs sis.

let's see what it'll be...seven in full...ok then

She sounded so good on seven, and did a beautiful little adlibbed repeat of the intro at the end. 

Now TSOU on guitar, which is a big serve and the crowd is eating up. I wonder if TSOUTV can outpeak the original flop, which became her first single to miss the top 40. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.