Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Back on the road!

Popboi.

13 years has passed since the last time I saw her on the show and tonight, I'm seeing her again. :chick1:

• Like 9

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• fridayteenage

38 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

13 years has passed since the last time I saw her on the show and tonight, I'm seeing her again. :chick1:

Wait, did you see her at the Zenith for Speak Now? That's legendary :jonny:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ThousandMiles said:

I know this would have already been discussed in previous pages but is it basically confirmed she's lip syncing during the new segment, especially ICDIWABH? I saw a TikTok video and :rip: 

The dislikes :rip: it's a f*cking question, relax. I Stan Britney Spears, I'm not coming for her regardless if she was lip syncing or not. You guys can be so predictable 

1 hour ago, cat1867 said:

She singing live but with a back track. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bcQu4dngGY&ab_channel=DannyvanSchendel)  for ex at 3.10, you can really hear taylor's live vocal lol)

When she's doing more choreo, the back track might be louder than her main vocal. and then when her songs have processed vocals those will also be played .

thank you! 

2 hours ago, enchanted0 said:

Happy for you. Hope you get a great set of surprises. :heart:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, enchanted0 said:

happy for you :heart2: i hope you get your favorite secret songs!

• Like 1

The tour is boosting the song already... even cruel summer is getting boosts..

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, enchanted0 said:

:gaylorcat2:

Savor it 

The girls in the replies :rip:

Posted (edited)

Her daddy song is her most annoying ever, her entitled and weird side came out shining lol and her singing it to her fans on her biggest tour as if they werent right to call her out for dating a racist….girl, shes truly the man, the white privileged detached from reality man, anyway she ruined the 1989 set with those messy outfits also miss the evermore dress, the folklore ones are so ugly, and not red remaining untouched….

Edited by devonedelrey
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 9

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, devonedelrey said:

Her daddy song is her most annoying ever, her entitled and weird side came out shining lol and her singing it to her fans on her biggest tour as if they werent right to call her out for dating a racist….girl, shes truly the man, the white privileged detached from reality man, anyway she ruined the 1989 set with those messy outfits also miss the evermore dress, the folklore ones are so ugly, and not red remaining untouched….

You might've broken the record for the most BS takes in the least amount of words ever!

Tiffany Pollard GIF - Tiffany Pollard Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Mandalore
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, devonedelrey said:

Ok Devon del rey

Posted (edited)

current setlist for lover onwards:

Lover - Little 3

Antonoff 2

Folklore - Antonoff 3

Dessner 1

D&A 1 

Evermore - Dessner 3

Midnights - Antonoff 7

Poets - Antonoff 4

Dessner 2

D&A 1 (though only D co-wrote)

Edited by fridayteenage

17 hours ago, Feetree said:

The girls in the replies :rip:

we lost :chick3::chick3::chick3:

14 hours ago, Mandalore said:

You might've broken the record for the most BS takes in the least amount of words ever!

Tiffany Pollard GIF - Tiffany Pollard Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Whatever floats your boat lol

13 hours ago, Starchild said:

Ok Devon del rey

Ok starchild

18 hours ago, devonedelrey said:

get some air sis

Okay :WAP:

• Like 1

Treacherous and Begin Again oh she hates me why am I NOT THERE :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

# of shows since last received a surprise song performance (songs yet to be performed)

1 - TTPD (21 songs yet to be performed ddd)

1 - Red (Girl at Home, Ronan, Forever Winter, Run)

1 - Midnights (Glitch)

2 - Fearless (The Way I Loved You, Change, Superstar, We Were Happy, That's When, Don't You, Bye Bye Baby)

3 - 1989 (Sweeter than Fiction)

5 - folklore (hoax)

5 - evermore (happiness, closure)

5 - Debut (The Outside, Mary's Song, A Perfectly Good Heart)

6 - Speak Now

6 - Lover (London Boy, Soon You'll Get Better, It's Nice to Have a Friend)

8 - reputation (I Did Something Bad)

Edited by Kyle-x

Tonight's show being a Travis private show with 45000 people intruding basically :deadbanana2:

She's so in love :heart::'(

She's so ******* in love with this man :jonny: im cautiously optimistic that he seems to be warm and welcoming to it, so far Travvy is good in my book

• Thanks 2

Travis is still smitten. And I just know the Dress.mp3 is amazing :suburban:

she's hilarious

I'm so happy for her

Oh She said +40% on Spotify tomorrow for The Alchemy. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.