Ellie Goulding - 'Higher Than Heaven'

BlackoutZone

34 minutes ago, Antinemesis said:

Is the print 12” like the web store one? Otherwise I’m gonna find someone to order the vinyl from the US store

I have no idea tbh. should be the same imo but it may very well be a small artcard instead tbh

14 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Everyone's listening to Midnights, her time will come :mummy: 

well.....:mummy:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• lola4789

• Cqmerqn

• Something

On 10/20/2022 at 7:39 AM, Something said:

should be for a next project

needs to be

4 hours ago, Delirious said:

um why is thread already dead chile??? :mummy:

girl worry about the sis in your avi lol ellie is fine

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

needs to be

girl worry about the sis in your avi lol ellie is fine

help

Delirious

7 hours ago, Baby Blue said:

Track 12 - Ellie Goulding, Andrew Wells, Anthony Rossomando & Tom Mann

Track 13 - Ellie Goulding & Greg Kurstin

Track 14 - Ellie Goulding, Andrew Wells, Anthony Rossomando & Tom Mann

Track 15 - Ellie Goulding, Jack Patterson, Tayla Parx & Jusifer

Ooo love me some tayla parx

7 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

help

Delirious

Girl... ?

I know it doesn’t seem to have good reviews, but I’m so excited for How Long. It sounds beautiful!

I think Let It Die just isn’t good enough for single material and will fail to considerably improve preorders or awareness for the new album from the general public.

It’s busy, repetitive and isn’t very catchy. Why is it that even her debut single composed by her and Starsmith in a bedroom can still somehow be more exciting than most of her new stuff?

3 hours ago, WyldChyld said:

I think Let It Die just isn’t good enough for single material and will fail to considerably improve preorders or awareness for the new album from the general public.

It’s busy, repetitive and isn’t very catchy. Why is it that even her debut single composed by her and Starsmith in a bedroom can still somehow be more exciting than most of her new stuff?

There's not a song on this album that's gonna do that, sis - get real now :deadbanana2:

I've seen a few users mention your negativity, and I have to wonder if there's anything at all Ellie has done in the past few years you've liked? 

46 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

There's not a song on this album that's gonna do that, sis - get real now :deadbanana2:

I've seen a few users mention your negativity, and I have to wonder if there's anything at all Ellie has done in the past few years you've liked? 

Thanks for asking instead of telling me to go away. I fully enjoyed Brightest Blue as a project, just not the horrific label mandated second half. The production and lyrics were stellar. Introspective themes and passionate vocals.

3 hours ago, WyldChyld said:

Thanks for asking instead of telling me to go away. I fully enjoyed Brightest Blue as a project, just not the horrific label mandated second half. The production and lyrics were stellar. Introspective themes and passionate vocals.

No cuz I get your frustration in part when I think of what she was - and more importantly, what she could have been with a different trajectory. It's moot and pointless to waste time on it, but still. Once you ignore the (majority of her bloated) deluxes and throwaway singles and just focus on the main 4 albums, I think her discog is quite strong. Also I think you have to ignore the fact she could have had a more artistic, integrity-leaning discog than what is basically another pop singer's discog, with some great and some bad. 

Once you do all that, though, she has a nice discography. I'll be excited to see where she goes next; but for now I am excited for this FN-lite collection of quality bops :alexz:

2022-TOURNAMENT-logo

Ellie's "Easy Lover" still surviving for Best Female Single of The Yer

ROUND 10 / TOP 49

VOTE HERE:

Only a quarter of the year to go now until the album’s out. Really love waiting months to fully hear the songs that insiders were talking about several weeks ago.

Interestingly they’ve not released any of the other leaked cassette options on her store; poor sales perhaps?

Girl... it's another three months of course they won't release all the options at ones. 
Not surprised you brought up the sales

27 minutes ago, lola4789 said:

Girl... it's another three months of course they won't release all the options at ones. 
Not surprised you brought up the sales

spacer.png

Considering they literally released all of the options at once with Brightest Blue preorders, it wouldn’t be unprecedented.

No need to treat it like an impossibility or a horrendously stupid idea when they happily did it 2 years ago without any issue or hesitation.

39 minutes ago, WyldChyld said:

spacer.png

Considering they literally released all of the options at once with Brightest Blue preorders, it wouldn’t be unprecedented.

No need to treat it like an impossibility or a horrendously stupid idea when they happily did it 2 years ago without any issue or hesitation.

didnt mabel pull something off last min with a new cassette bundles or sumn to boost sales? maybe ellie will do the same. it's smart

i do know a lot of artists do this tactic nowerdays (e.g. maggie lindemann)

it also keeps the hype going

im 100% sure the first week album sales will be good and a Top 4 (honestly Top 2) debut is guaranteed but it will freefall unfortunately as all pop girl albums do (e.g. Charli XCX, Mabel etc.) unless she gets a smash

1 hour ago, WyldChyld said:

spacer.png

BB was also announced pretty late so that makes sense... 

Now it's still 3 month so it's obvious she is spreading the variants throughout those months

Any idea what the video teaser on her insta might be fore?

she looks so good!

Edited by lola4789

New tracks omg??? I highly doubt that lol

and she finally reaponded to the annoying rat fan lol. Hes been plaguing the gd community with his negativity since the dawn of time. Let it go!!!

4 hours ago, Delirious said:

New tracks omg??? I highly doubt that lol

and she finally reaponded to the annoying rat fan lol. Hes been plaguing the gd community with his negativity since the dawn of time. Let it go!!!

on Amazon it is saying that it has extra tracks, in addition to the deluxe