Ellie Goulding - 'Higher Than Heaven'

BlackoutZone

Does anyone know what happened to this glorious cassetee? also why is there no BOXSET????

pTElbce.png

Edited by Delirious

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• lola4789

• Cqmerqn

• Something

Writers/Lengths (where available)

1. Ellie Goulding, Glen Garth, Phil Garth, Stephen Kozmeniuk & Trey Campbell (3:12)
  2. Ellie Goulding, Andrew Wells, Anthony Rossomando & Tom Mann (2:57)
  3. Ellie Goulding, Stephen Kozmeniuk & Trey Campbell (3:08)
  4. Ellie Goulding, Andrew Wells, Anthony Rossomando & Tom Mann (3:40)
  5. Ellie Goulding & Greg Kurstin (3:52)
  6. Easy Lover - Ellie Goulding, Greg Kurstin, Julia Michaels & Sean Anderson (3:35)
  7. Ellie Goulding, Glen Garth, Phil Garth, Stephen Kozmeniuk & Trey Campbell (3:29)
  8. Let It Die - Ellie Goulding, Peter Rycroft, Tom Mann & Andrea Rocha (2:46)
  9. Ellie Goulding, Jesse Shatkin & Maureen "Mozella" McDonald (3:19)
  10. Ellie Goulding, Greg Kurstin & Julia Michaels (3:06)
  11. Andrew Wotman, Nathan Perez, Ali Tamposi & Brian Lee (3:38)
  12. Ellie Goulding
  13. Ellie Goulding, Greg Kurstin & Maureen "Mozella" McDonald
  14. Ellie Goulding
  15. Ellie Goulding
  16. All By Myself - Ellie Goulding, Alok Achkar Peres Petrillo, Tom Mann, Andrew Wells, Anthony Rossomando, OhYes! & Martin Gore (2:52)

LOVING "Let it Die" wish we didn't have to wait for February!

1 hour ago, Delirious said:

Why are the bundles UK only AGAIN???? :bibliahh:

I mean they're not the best bundles i've ever seen and more is coming (yellow casette and exclusive cassette not yet available) but you're welcome to ship it to my place and cover the shipping for me to send it on to you? I wouldn't usually but I was in this situation with the Target UV and i'm still angry about it so I know how it feels 

I hate that physicals take so long to produce. I blame Taylor for this and all her variants and 5 albums released on vinyl in the past few years

2 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

I love how she erased the existence of that Delirium bonus track :bibliahh: 

fr ? she did the same with The End when she released The Ending :deadbanana4:

14 minutes ago, Joesuxx said:

I mean they're not the best bundles i've ever seen and more is coming (yellow casette and exclusive cassette not yet available) but you're welcome to ship it to my place and cover the shipping for me to send it on to you? I wouldn't usually but I was in this situation with the Target UV and i'm still angry about it so I know how it feels 

Ooo thanks sis for the offer thats so sweet but intook advantage of the glitch from her store and managed to order a bundle. I hope they dont cancel the order

8 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Ooo thanks sis for the offer thats so sweet but intook advantage of the glitch from her store and managed to order a bundle. I hope they dont cancel the order

Fingers crossed for you! ?? 

9 minutes ago, Joesuxx said:

Fingers crossed for you! ?? 

Thank you sis.

cant wait to waste more money on the casettes and boxset if there is one ?

15 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Thank you sis.

cant wait to waste more money on the casettes and boxset if there is one ?

I've only ordered the deluxe cd for now in case there's a deluxe LP or a boxset further down the line 

Higher Than Heaven is jam packed with infectious hits that see Ellie’s signature vocals take center stage, with top notch production, stomping basslines, soaring synths and euphoric melodies. Speaking about the new album. Ellie explains "There was definitely a darkness about [the past two years] that was palpable in the studio, with everyone having gone through it differently. I think for that reason, nobody wanted to sit and agonize over some relationship or some drama. So that's how this album came together. [Higher Than Heaven is] about being passionately in love. But it's a hyper form of love, almost like a drug induced feeling. It feels almost artificial and there's the potential for a crash".

1 hour ago, Delirious said:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

71f6aeff-20a2-4b60-b256-33359af8be11.jpg

B!TCH THAT COVER OMGGGG

47 minutes ago, lola4789 said:

Does anyone know how to ship us store exclusives to the Europe?

her webstore? or amazon? you can change the country on the app and ship to wherever

Deluxe = Better Man (Ellie's Version) and All By Myself (Not Celine's Version) and three others? Hope they're gooood

51 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

her webstore? or amazon? you can change the country on the app and ship to wherever

It's from her us store but I live in Europe

Now all the preorder are gone from the store when I logged in?