Christina hasn't charted an album in 4 years or a single in 9 years. Why?

suburbannature

Billboard 200 Albums

Liberation - 2018 (#6)

La Fuerza EP (2022) - N/A

La Tormenta EP (2022) - N/A

Aguilera (2022) - N/A

Hot 100 Singles

Say Something (2013) (#4)

We Remain (from Hunger Games 2013) - N/A

Change (2016) - N/A

Telepathy ft. Nile Rodgers (2016) - N/A

Accelerate ft. 2 Chainz and Ty Dolla Sign (2018) - N/A

Fall in Line ft. Demi Lovato (2018) - N/A

Like I Do ft. Goldlink (2018) - N/A

Haunted Heart (from Adams Family 2019) - N/A

Fall on Me w/ A Great Big World (2019) - N/A

Loyal Brave True (from Mulan 2020) - N/A

Reflection (from Mulan 2020) - N/A

Pa Mis Muchachas with Becky G, Nicki Nicole, Nathy Peluso (2021) - N/A

Somos Nada (2021) - N/A

Santo with Ozuna (2022) - N/A

Sueltame with Tini (2022) - N/A

Songs from major soundtracks, songs featuring hot names in music, a highly-anticipated reunion with a Great Big World. What happened for all of these to completely miss the charts?

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suburbannature

• La Reina

• NausAllien

• Jay07

And some have the audacity to come for Britney Spears lmao. 

Looks like someone should retire their MPG status

R3C2X0m.gif

She’s over 35, most female pop stars over a certain age have a very difficult time charting. I don’t know why ATRL acts dumb and obtuse regarding this…

Edited by HïFidelity

7 minutes ago, HïFidelity said:

She’s over 35, most female pop stars over a certain age have a very difficult time charting. I don’t know why ATRL acts dumb and obtuse regarding this…

But why has this been happening since her career was less than a decade old?

MadonnasBoyfriend

Because it's 2022.... But that interview where they ask Christina if she'd ever work with Madonna (because matm was new) and she laughs and says maybe 10 years ago is just so ironic now 

The way Xtina Stans have to deal with lambs and Britney Stans all at once I wish you good luck :rip:

its really weird 

with a voice like that she should at least be able to chart in bottom 50 of the h100 :deadbanana4:

She has the talent, but the music was just never there, you know

LrGq.thumb.gif.bb1da28c83ce6928560a0a7b3

Because she is done for commercally. Some of you like to act dumb so you can kick older female artists when they are down.

She's patiently awaiting for Maroon 5 to call her back, you guys just wait, she's coming.

Because Xtina is a legend. So you better wisen up miss suburbannature. I love you and your taste in Mariah music is good, but this is strike 2. first you hate Miss Ga G, now you are hating on Leyenda X. Now, has Xtina had been experiencing nothing but utter commercial failure for the Trump and Biden years? no she hasnt. Accelerate and Fall In Line made some major noise upon release. I remember critics calling Accelerate the ‘female Kanye West single’. and yes, Miss West’s in the closet ass is a mess, but thats only because the Kardashians ate his heart and then they ate his brain. That girl Kim is a Monster. muh muh muh Monster. That girl is a monster. muh muh muh monster. She-ate-my-heart I love that boy She-ate-my-heart want to talk to her he’s hot as hell. but in 2018, Kanye still had respect, so the comparison to Xtina was an honor. And Fall In Love was the song that brought Demi back into relevance. Before that, she was flopping left and right.  before the yogurt, before the pronouns, there was Fall In Line. So maybe her music hasnt sold per se, but to me sales is more than streaming and purchases. She sold her artistry with Liberation and she sold her leverage as an influential artist by making Demi relevant again. People talk about Xtina as an influence. “Xtina influenced me” said Ariana, Halsey, Olivia Rodrigo and best of all, the artist who Generation Z looks up to most; Halsey. When people discuss Britney, they discuss her sales and the snake. that was her influence. so sorry, Britney may have the sales, but Xtina has our hearts! But if you ask me, Jessica Simpson is the true winner of the laye 90s pop girls. Celebrity status without it being a circus, heartfelt vocals that inspired an rntire catfish

Maybe she went a little too far in the future.

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

Because Xtina is a legend. So you better wisen up miss suburbannature. I love you and your taste in Mariah music is good, but this is strike 2. first you hate Miss Ga G, now you are hating on Leyenda X. Now, has Xtina had been experiencing nothing but utter commercial failure for the Trump and Biden years? no she hasnt. Accelerate and Fall In Line made some major noise upon release. I remember critics calling Accelerate the ‘female Kanye West single’. and yes, Miss West’s in the closet ass is a mess, but thats only because the Kardashians ate his heart and then they ate his brain. That girl Kim is a Monster. muh muh muh Monster. That girl is a monster. muh muh muh monster. She-ate-my-heart I love that boy She-ate-my-heart want to talk to her he’s hot as hell. but in 2018, Kanye still had respect, so the comparison to Xtina was an honor. And Fall In Love was the song that brought Demi back into relevance. Before that, she was flopping left and right.  before the yogurt, before the pronouns, there was Fall In Line. So maybe her music hasnt sold per se, but to me sales is more than streaming and purchases. She sold her artistry with Liberation and she sold her leverage as an influential artist by making Demi relevant again. People talk about Xtina as an influence. “Xtina influenced me” said Ariana, Halsey, Olivia Rodrigo and best of all, the artist who Generation Z looks up to most; Halsey. When people discuss Britney, they discuss her sales and the snake. that was her influence. so sorry, Britney may have the sales, but Xtina has our hearts! But if you ask me, Jessica Simpson is the true winner of the laye 90s pop girls. Celebrity status without it being a circus, heartfelt vocals that inspired an rntire catfish

:dies: always luv u sis 

Too ahead of her time :gaycatina1:

Even Xtina knows her recording artist career is over but she has nothing to prove anymore so I bet she could not careless.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.