Why has Christina's latest single only had 106,000 streams since being released

The Slayer

4 hours ago, Great808 said:

Y’all known damn well if the song wasn’t in Spanish it would be doing better most likely, this is being limited being Spanish.

Christina Aguilera has not been able to chart since 2012-13 I think despite many releases. In fact she has missed the Hot 100 more than 15 times in recent years and most of the singles were in english.

So would it get some more streams ? Probably. Would it do good ? I don’t think so. At this point it is clear that people don’t know/remember her. 

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richie.Valdez

• La Reina

• Erreur2 La Nature

• The Slayer

18 hours ago, Alexz said:

Xtina's current career would get Britney dropped from her label.

true, Britney has nothing to back up except for her numbers. Unlike, Xtina who would stay booked and busy because of her voice alone. 

3 hours ago, zoldyck said:

true, Britney has nothing to back up except for her numbers. Unlike, Xtina who would stay booked and busy because of her voice alone. 

You say that about Britney as if she hadn't had her latest tour and residency sold out. Christina remains 'booked and busy' filling in gaps for Mariah Carey, performing at empty universities, headlining drag queens pride festivals and selling last minute concert tickets  for her tour so let's not.

Just now, SinnerCity said:

You say that about Britney as if she hadn't had her latest tour and residency sold out. Christina remains 'booked and busy' filling in gaps for Mariah Carey, performing at empty universities, headlining drag queens pride festivals and selling last minute concert tickets  for her tour so let's not.

thats the point, Britney is booked and busy because she is still able to pull the respectable numbers. Xtina is booked and busy, because she can sing. And numbers don't lost forever, but that pretty much have been life of Britney where people just take advantage as long as she can bring numbers. To the point, where her own family cared about coins she was brining in rather than her as personal human.

16 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

thats the point, Britney is booked and busy because she is still able to pull the respectable numbers. Xtina is booked and busy, because she can sing. And numbers don't lost forever, but that pretty much have been life of Britney where people just take advantage as long as she can bring numbers. To the point, where her own family cared about coins she was brining in rather than her as personal human.

Are you trying to say that despite having a great voice, Christina can't compete with Britney's touring stats because she lacks hits? Because nothing you've said so far makes remotely sense.

13 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

Are you trying to say that despite having a great voice, Christina can't compete with Britney's touring stats because she lacks hits? Because nothing you've said so far makes remotely sense.

Maybe check the original quote I replied to:

Xtina's current career would get Britney dropped from her label.

so yes, I am saying one is hired for having great voice. Other is hired for having great numbers, hits, success whatever you wanna call it. Basically there to fill other bellies. 

14 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

so yes, I am saying one is hired for having great voice. Other is hired for having great numbers, hits, success whatever you wanna call it. Basically there to fill other bellies. 

ijbol y'all not even trying to drag properly anymore. :dies:

4 hours ago, zoldyck said:

1 hour ago, zoldyck said:

17 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

The nonsensical mental gymnastics :dies: It's real bad for y'all

3 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

ijbol y'all not even trying to drag properly anymore. :dies:

I am not even trying to shade.

I am simply stating the truth, that every thing around Britney revolves around her wealth. Her label, family, boyfriends, husbands, sons are only cared for her money. Even going by this thread, it is quite clear that even you fans care about success more than the music.

Well enjoy you proper dragging of Christina and her those flop numbers. 

Edited by zoldyck

26 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

I am not even trying to shade.

I am simply stating the truth, that every thing around Britney revolves around her wealth. Her label, family, boyfriends, husbands, sons are only cared for her money. Even going by this thread, it is quite clear that even you fans care about success more than the music.

Well enjoy you proper dragging of Christina and her those flop numbers. 

You say that as if Xtina's music is any good. She's a terrible screamer, songwriter and performer, she had to cancel several tours before her last one for more than 13 years, she doesn't even sing in english anymore and her latest spanish hydrogen bomb might retire her from that language alone. Hold Me Closer received rave reviews something Xtina fails at too.

Just now, Alexz said:

You say that as if Xtina's music is any good. She's a terrible screamer, songwriter and performer, she had to cancel several tours before her last one for more than 13 years, she doesn't even sing in english anymore and her latest spanish hydrogen bomb might retire her from that language alone. Hold Me Closer received rave reviews something Xtina fails at too.

if she is such a flop and has bad music. Why is she still hired? Why does she booked for festivals? Oh right, people around her actually care about her as a person :heart:

7 hours ago, zoldyck said:

You spilled :clap3:

2 hours ago, zoldyck said:

if she is such a flop and has bad music. Why is she still hired? Why does she booked for festivals? Oh right, people around her actually care about her as a person :heart:

Hired where? Everybody can do festivals because people are already there. Her own shows usually flop and are cancelled due to low ticket sales such as The Bionic, Lotus and Liberation tours which didn't occur.

2 hours ago, zoldyck said:

Why are using festivals as a some sort of drag as if she's headlining Coachella, Glastonbury or any major festival? Singing at weddings, local festivals in Europe (That had plenty of tickets available hours before the show) and replacing Mariah at Brighton Pride is nothing to brag about, especially when her touring stats have been mediocre to say the least? What's the point of having a 'great' singing voice if people are not paying for tickets?

15 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

ATRL always setting Xtina up, meanwhile she is getting the lifetime awards

spacer.png

Billboard handing her out awards for her humanitarian work whist her peers are being recognised with legacy awards. A drag indeed.

spacer.png

Edited by SinnerCity

That’s at least 3 streams from every ATRLer. I guess DMF’s promo kinda worked.

spacer.png

27 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

Billboard handing her out awards for her humanitarian work whist her peers are being recognised with legacy awards. A drag indeed.

spacer.png

Humanitarian work is forever, legacies are not

spacer.png

14 hours ago, Great808 said:

Y’all known damn well if the song wasn’t in Spanish it would be doing better most likely, this is being limited being Spanish.

Honey spanish is the biggest streaming language in the World. Xtina is just not popular here nor with the 60 million spanish speakers in the USA.

52 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

That’s at least 3 streams from every ATRLer. I guess DMF’s promo kinda worked.

spacer.png

Interestingly DMF and most of Legend X's fanbase have completely disppeared from ATRL since the streams of her new single have been posted :dies:

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

1 hour ago, XAMJ said:

Humanitarian work is forever, legacies are not

spacer.png

Maybe Christina should start selling her humanitarian work then?

spacer.png

as if a Xtina spanish ballad single would smash in 2022 :rip:this wouldn’t have even smashed in 1999

as a stan of both B and X, they’re both in great places in their careers right now. brit has a top 10 hit and is slowly rebuilding a music career, X finally gave her latin fans the spanish album they’ve been begging her for a decade and got multiple grammy noms for it despite not being a chart smash :clap3: 

It has reached a total of 263k streams in just 4 little days :jonny: So happy for her !

2 hours ago, Scandalous said:

as if a Xtina spanish ballad single would smash in 2022 :rip:this wouldn’t have even smashed in 1999

as a stan of both B and X, they’re both in great places in their careers right now. brit has a top 10 hit and is slowly rebuilding a music career, X finally gave her latin fans the spanish album they’ve been begging her for a decade and got multiple grammy noms for it despite not being a chart smash :clap3: 

Let's not pretend the label didn't most likely bought those nominations to help the album get some popularity. Out of the six nominated albums, AGUILERA is the one without having remotely commercial success in comparison to the fellow nominees, It's physical copies are yet to be announced and this is ignoring completely the fact the label rush released the album on streaming sites with a place holder cover it so it could get nominated just to release an 2 songs EP two months later? I mean, come on now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.