Why has Christina's latest single only had 106,000 streams since being released

The Slayer

4 hours ago, lovemehateme said:

And Britney just got married and is travelling every 2 weeks. I'm sure she's suffering. :isudumblmao:

giphy.webp

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richie.Valdez

• La Reina

• Erreur2 La Nature

• The Slayer

Second day: +59,983 

The smashing continues. :clap3:

Edited by lovemehateme

19 minutes ago, lovemehateme said:

Second day: +59,983 

The smashing continues. :clap3:

-43,5% for a total of 166k streams in two days 

She's doing well I guess nobody cares about her. So those streams seem ok. 

that fanbase  :rip:

She just released a song where she comes full circle and heal all the pain from the past without pointing fingers to her father but embracing him as she knows he suffer the same from his father. The numbers are ok because NOT EVERYONE CAN RELATE TO THE TOPIC.

I'm sure she's happy and nobody expected huge numbers (except you) since the song is way down on every new music friday playlist and the playlist reach is 6M. Other songs have 200M playlist reach and inside top 10 of the biggest spotify playlist yet it's out of the top 50 global.

6 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

I'm not surprised either because their fave is constantly coming after black and latino people in her IG rants. 

Not you trying to call Britney racist while supporting a woman who has regularly done black face and has issues with every black woman in the game (I’m referring to Christina, which I should specify since your other fave Gaga also does black face). :skull: 

Britney has come for two people - Christina Aguilera and Justin Timberlake. Not only are both of those artists facing backlash in their careers currently for appropriating black culture, but both are as white as it gets. Try another angle because you’re losing here (like usual).

7 hours ago, Phaunzie said:

So you and the other Britney Stans that tried to undermine the Latin Grammy, are saying that the only Grammy that matter are the euro centric Grammy that cater to white audiences?

Not surprised by the ATRL fanbase with the most well known history of racism i.e Classic ATRL Stand Your Ground (calling Beyonce a monkey). 

The regular Grammies are rigged and we’ve said that consistently for decades. But the Latin Grammys are an even smaller audience with an even smaller board of voters - they are even more meaningless and don’t have the same level of promotional push. There’s a reason nobody knows Christina was even nominated.

And it’s such a kii that Fighters have lost in literally every metric that now you have to scream “racism” like you don’t stan a blonde-haired, blue-eyed privileged white woman from New York.

12 minutes ago, Xtripped said:

She just released a song where she comes full circle and heal all the pain from the past without pointing fingers to her father but embracing him as she knows he suffer the same from his father. The numbers are ok because NOT EVERYONE CAN RELATE TO THE TOPIC.

So what are you saying.. a song can only be successful if the public relates to the song? 

Or are you promoting the fact that victims should forgive and take the high road with their abusers? 
Every person has the right to feel and express whatever with THEIR stories. 

Just because it took Christina +35 years to “forgive” “make peace” with her abuser doesn’t make it any “better” 

Can Britney stans grow up? The fact that they are pushing 40 and act like children still is so tired. Literally get a job, get a life, etc. No one ******* cares. If you like the song listen to it (it's good), if you don't, don't! TOUCH GRASS.

32 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Not you trying to call Britney racist while supporting a woman who has regularly done black face and has issues with every black woman in the game (I’m referring to Christina, which I should specify since your other fave Gaga also does black face). :skull: 

what the hell is this??? the only black woman she's  had a problem with is mary j blige. and that was in 2000-2003, same as wearing a lot of dark make up which doesn equate to blackface, troll.

britney however associated drug use to black men THIS YEAR. 

34 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

what the hell is this??? the only black woman she's  had a problem with is mary j blige. and that was in 2000-2003, same as wearing a lot of dark make up which doesn equate to blackface, troll.

britney however associated drug use to black men THIS YEAR. 

The true, just look the stripped era :coffee:

9 minutes ago, Unusualyou said:

The true, just look the stripped era :coffee:

Girl, no one thought she did blackface, everyone knows that she tanned a lot through that era. As a black person, I can say no-one thought Christina was black  in appearance. It is disturbing that you  using blackface as a way to drag Christina and diminishing it's significance by applying it to a situation where it was never present. 

She might get a lot of respect from peers and younger artists, but her star power is close to zero chill. :rip: 

Her success from the 00s should be able to give her better streams, Tinashe be having better opening numbers and she's always been a flop.

20 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Katy Perry and Christina are living beautiful lives with their children and loving partners. They won and do not need any more chart success because they're already living the dream life.

I love when OBH pretend to take the high road and "I just want the best for her" in B threads but always go for the low blow talking about her family when they have nothing else to say. Pathetic.

Not the army vs fighters again, give it a rest, hags!

Edited by Blackout2006

22 hours ago, lovemehateme said:

And Britney just got married and is travelling every 2 weeks. I'm sure she's suffering. :isudumblmao:

I'm sure someone who was happy in their new marriage would be focusing their energy on 20 year fueds.

and I love how you glossed over the children part of their comment. Even you know.

On 10/1/2022 at 12:46 PM, suburbannature said:

The GP lost interest in Christina Aguilera's career about 6 years in :rip: 

Less. Her last album containing a #1 hit was released in 1999.

On 10/1/2022 at 10:46 PM, besaid said:

It's a feature on a more successful and relevant artists song, not her own. I doubt a solo Britney single would be doing any better than this Xtina single.

:ahh:

On 10/2/2022 at 10:10 AM, Bradphord said:

Britney will have come up as an 'independent topic' because her success is heavily based on her being tabloid fodder.

Christina is an artist who uses her music to express herself, when some others don't even sing on all of their own songs and have been creatively bankrupt since the early 2000s.

Yet Britney has higher record sales, higher streaming stats, higher touring numbers, and a more critically acclaimed discography. You tried though :rip:

23 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Katy Perry and Christina are living beautiful lives with their children and loving partners. They won and do not need any more chart success because they're already living the dream life.

:fan:

Britney stans WISH Britney had Xtina's career and life rn.

They would get new music, music videos, award show appearances/performances, family/children that love her.

They really think they're winning. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.