• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• Julia Fox

• Yvess

• Invisibility

It's a honor to judge all these Games section icons:bird:

Who will advance to the finale and who will fall just short? Go big with this one! 

style-fashion-karlie-kloss-79qid7chk6tv0ntt.gif

I'll be giving my star to

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Beyoncé,  she rightfully won the last challenge and didn't get a chance to get a star so I'm gonna be fair and give it to her. 

15 hours ago, Thanatos said:

It's a honor to judge all these Games section icons:bird:

Who will advance to the finale and who will fall just short? Go big with this one! 

style-fashion-karlie-kloss-79qid7chk6tv0ntt.gif

this is duly noted, legend!

See the source image

j905Gk9.png

my energy tonight is brought to you by Star Baby by RuPaul

@Devin   Beyoncé 

spacer.png

spacer.png

@Julia Fox    Julia Fox

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.png

@TruGemini   Dominique Jackson

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

@kipperskipper    Adut Akech

Adut-Akech-Raquel-Zimmermann-and-Andreea

@Invisibility    Björk

bjork-2004-benjamin-alexander-huseby-03.

For BEST LOOK, I've chosen to move into a different facet of my celebrity, and that is of femininity in the form of a kilometric gown that dissolves into different pastel blues.

bjork-2004-live-jo-23b.jpg 
The look was created with the theme of the oceans of Earth that surround every continent in mind, and worn during her performance in the opening ceremony of the Athens 2004 Olympic Games. Here's an ultra wide angle lend and a closeup:

olympics-fashion-bjork-vogue-singapore.j
bjork-2004-athenes-jeux-olympiques-02-ce

And one final pic of the dress' extended train proper :heart2:  sorry for the LQ

bjork-2004-athenes-jeux-olympiques-03-re

@Not Like The Movies    Zendaya

Balmain 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

2208f3358d17756b924b76f717a8910dd58af79c

@Yvess    Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach

YVESS - PIA ALONZO WURTZBACH 

i6VgXHQ.gifBEST LOOK i6VgXHQ.gif

"Wildest Dreams" - PIa Wurtzbach in Michael Cinco

PJ80X4J.jpeg

dbxSSkn.jpeg

jK8wcM3.jpeg

zlV2iBf.gif

i6VgXHQ.gif

@Kylizzle @fountain@Thanatos

in my defense it was a very abstract round like idk what should I choose lol sorry like I always flip when the round asks for anything and not sth specific 

Edited by Julia Fox

:celestial5:Critiques:celestial5:

@Devin   Beyoncé 

I think that Bey has even better looks but they were already used in other seasons...

This is Marie-Antoinette done RIGHT. Bey looks expensive asf. The snatched waist with the cage skirt creating these extreme hips…so good. The hair is also a the perfect fit, it's not too camp but still fits the era. I also really like that the shoes are red, creating a beautiful contrast with the golden corset and blue cape.

@Julia Fox    Julia Fox

Julia Fox is pure C.U.N.T and I was kinda expecting you to submit this. I think that not everyone will like this as much as I do. The look is vulgar but still somehow tasteful and Julia is slowly transforming into a fashion icon. She just gets it. I find this fresh and exciting. I like the wet hair look and the minimal makeup. The only thing that I’d change is the purse.

@TruGemini   Dominique Jackson

The black Mugler look is her best one imo, but if I remember correctly you already used that one before.

This is still a good outfit. I’m a huge fan of the fascinator, it’s a great additon. The GIFs are a total slay and also silver looks very good on Dominique! I think that the dress is missing some design element to really push it to the next level but you should still be proud to have come this far on an All Stars season and You vs Raja will always be an iconic moment. 

@kipperskipper    Adut Akech

The top part with the ruffles that kinda look like roses is exceptional, I also like the addition of the bow on the side, typical Valentino duh. This version of pink is such a pleasure to my eyes, it really pops. I don’t find the bottom to be the most exciting thing this planet has ever seen but it creates a needed calmness when you have so much going on on top.

@Invisibility    Björk

I was kinda hoping for another sci-fi and out-of-the box look from you, I really loved all your previous entries. It’s good to show versatility but idk if this is really your best look. Everything from the waist up is not so strong but of course the skirt and train are the real showstoppers here. The draping is spectacular with these layered waves that were created. The pastel blues are very pretty. A+ for the craftsmanship that went into this. 

@Not Like The Movies    Zendaya

I like everything about this. This shade of nude is so pretty. The fit of the dress is so perfect, you’d think that the dress was sprayed on her (like the Bella X Coperni moment at PFW). She looks like a Goddess in this. Also the emerald necklace (and ring) are the perfect statement pieces. Law Roach always gets it right.

@Yvess    Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach

The presentation of your submissions are always so good, great angles and GIFs etc, it’s the full package everytime!!

I’m a fan of this floral pattern but I was always scared to submit a pattern like this one, because I feared that someone would say that it looks like their Grandma’s curtains :deadvision:

I am sooo glad that the full outfit isn’t only this floral ruffle dress but that you also have this upper bodysuit element with pearls that even covers her hands!, it really elevates the whole outfit from looking too pedestrian to high fashion. 

I do think that Pia's Best Look was in S12 for the Crowning category (the red gown). 

Ty fountain! I’m waiting on stage to see indie legends Beach House and I’m so happy to see you liked my look x 

@DevinBeyonce

Absolutely stunning from the knees-up I have always loved this look and this was a good time to use it. Those shoes are unfortunately atrocious and kind of take me out of it, but you look amazing still. 

@Julia FoxJulia Fox

Mama, what is this? We were all rooting for you only for you to serve "I forgot to brush out my dry shampoo" realness styled with this tacky, gothic pool-side ensemble. This is a huge swing and a miss. 

@TruGemini, Dominique Jackson

This is fabulous, we love a Mugler moment and you pull it off. With that said, it doesn't stack up to the other entires unfortunately. 

@kipperskipper, Adut Akech

This is absolutely stunning, I remember you covering Vogue with this look but I'm not sure which one it was. The outfit is pure haute couture and you carry it beautifully, even if the bow element is a little excessive. Still, you carry this Valentino moment to the top. 

@InvisibilityBjörk

You've surprised me in a good way here, as I was getting a little bit bored of your looks. As amazing as your catalogue is, you needed something to show that other side of Björk and you've done it masterfully here with this look. It's pure artistry and so representative of her more feminine side.

@Not Like The MoviesZendaya

I'm a little confused... it's beautiful, but is it your best look? Not really. You've taken a lot of risks this season and it got you to where you are, but I feel like you played this safe. Don't get me wrong, it's a great piece and I love the jewelry, but this isn't your best look of the season much less in your catalogue.

@YvessPia

I am so happy you've made it this far because I truly feel like you've served almost every round, and this is no exception. This is big, this is dramatic, and it's another iconic Michael Cinco from you. Congratulations! 

39 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

The presentation of your submissions are always so good, great angles and GIFs etc, it’s the full package everytime!!

I’m a fan of this floral pattern but I was always scared to submit a pattern like this one, because I feared that someone would say that it looks like their Grandma’s curtains :deadvision:

I am sooo glad that the full outfit isn’t only this floral ruffle dress but that you also have this upper bodysuit element with pearls that even covers her hands!, it really elevates the whole outfit from looking too pedestrian to high fashion. 

I do think that Pia's Best Look was in S12 for the Crowning category (the red gown). 

Thank you sis! I really love this look but idk where to put this in our season. And since it is not allowed to reuse previously submitted looks, I can't submit that red iconic gown you love but i went with the dramatic look and grand just as you wanted :duca:

31 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

Pia

I am so happy you've made it this far because I truly feel like you've served almost every round, and this is no exception. This is big, this is dramatic, and it's another iconic Michael Cinco from you. Congratulations! 

Thank you judge! You were the first one who truly believed in me so seeing that you love this look feels so correct and of course, M5 creations always deserve the spotlight!

We'll have to agree to disagree here Kylizzle. This is one of my all time fav red carpet looks of hers that I've been saving for the end because it's simple yet effective, sculpted really meticulously and it stands out. It's draped masterfully. 

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

Ty fountain! I’m waiting on stage to see indie legends Beach House and I’m so happy to see you liked my look x 

Wrong judge :skull: 

48 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

We'll have to agree to disagree here Kylizzle. This is one of my all time fav red carpet looks of hers that I've been saving for the end because it's simple yet effective, sculpted really meticulously and it stands out. It's draped masterfully. 

Yes and that's the trouble with this round, because the "best" look is a subjective measure. You still did well :giraffe:

1 hour ago, Kylizzle said:

Yes and that's the trouble with this round, because the "best" look is a subjective measure. You still did well :giraffe:

That's very true 

Thank you! 

Edited by Not Like The Movies

1 hour ago, D e v o n said:

Wrong judge :skull: 

I was ******* high while waiting for Beach House sorry :skull:

#ThankYouThanatos

#ThankYouKylizzleAKABiggestJuliaFoxHater

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.