• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• Julia Fox

• Yvess

• Invisibility

@Devin   Beyoncé 

This feels like a good choice for this category. It’s definitely a lot more elevated than a lot of your previous entries, so this does feel like a culmination in this way. Beyoncé has so many visuals to choose from that I don’t know if this is necessarily the best she’s ever looked or the best thing she’s ever worn, but it does feel like one of your best entries, and it does stand out among the rest of the submissions this round, so good job. 

@Julia Fox    Julia Fox

I don’t really see how this could be considered your best in any sense. You’ve given us a lot of edge and some of the more interesting looks of the game, and this definitely pales in comparison. There just really isn’t anything going on that does anything for me, which makes it a bizarre choice. I absolutely love the hair though. 

@TruGemini   Dominique Jackson

This is pretty good, and a nice left of field look for Dominique. I don’t know if it’s necessarily her best of all, but it’d be among your best entries. I will say, it’s quite hard to see properly, which has been a recurring thing unfortunately. 

@kipperskipper    Adut Akech

This is quite nice. It’s a good look. I don’t know if it’s necessarily the best, though. You’ve had so many good entries and this one isn’t specifically jumping out or wowing me more than any of your others, but it’s good. I guess that’s the problem with raising the bar so high. But, in comparison to others, it’s still up there in the ranks. 

@Invisibility    Björk

Interesting choice. I’ve never seen this before and I wasn’t sure what to think about it at first. Like you point out it does feel like a different side to your previous entries, so in a way it doesn’t really feel like a culmination or “best” moment in a traditional sense. However I do appreciate the risk of still trying something new and developing a diverse portfolio. I think the extravagance of the look is brilliant, and seeing it in its full volume it’s definitely a spectacle, but I think the more closely you look the less impressive it feels. 

@Not Like The Movies    Zendaya

Honestly does feel like an odd choice especially after some of the really visually interesting looks that you have chose recently which impressed round after round. To see those and then have her best look just be a nude dress is a bit anti climactic. It’s a lovely nude dress and it is shaped to her and clings to her body stunningly, but it’s still just a nude dress. She looks beautiful but it just does not stand out. 

@Yvess    Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach

This is fine to me. I think the photographer did a good job and the shots of this are really nice and do a good job of selling the look which itself is a bit average. The fabric is kinda giving bedsheets. Not my favourite, but definitely not bad either. You have the best presentation as usual. 

Thanks judge fountain!

Plus thank you judge Kylizzle for being 100% here for my switchup, which makes me feel good I sent something risky (for me)

Beyoncé

This is a good look.. is it your best look? I don’t think so. You had so many amazing avant-garde Black is King looks and didn’t use one. 

Julia Fox

My first thought was: this is very simple and clean, but the more I sat with these entries the more I see the details and the sleekness of it. 

Dominique Jackson

After a downward trajectory I really enjoy this look. It’s not ordinary or toned down like a lot of the entries this round which is more of what I was expecting.

Adut Akech

This shade of pink is gorgeous. Very clean. Still I had a vision of avant-grade entries and this is more on that side of things. 

Bjork

The train is easily the best part of this look. It’s insanely gorgeous and the colors bring a very ethereal feel. Now the top part is kind of poorly structured, intentional I’m sure.. and a little ugly, but it doesn’t take away the impact.

Zendaya

The wet looking structure of this dress is really cool. Styling is great. Nothing really bad here.

PIA

I wish I could see more of her shape, but this is pretty and like Zendaya I don’t have much to say. 

Overall these looks are pretty timid. Nothing really excites me here and I don’t know how I’ll be able to move forward with this being the penultimate challenge.. I don’t really think anyone deserves a win this episode. 

1 hour ago, D e v o n said:

Overall these looks are pretty timid. Nothing really excites me here and I don’t know how I’ll be able to move forward with this being the penultimate challenge.. I don’t really think anyone deserves a win this episode. 

I have to agree honestly :redface:

16 hours ago, Invisibility said:

I'm 20 years late but eaux wow not @kipperskipper and me serving perfect complimentary twins with our silhouettes :date2:

Yass always in sync 

2 hours ago, D e v o n said:

Okay but nothing will beat season 9's edition tbh :deadbanana4: other than Bey, that is. And yes I'm speaking 90% because of my hideous look :heart:

Edited by Invisibility

Is there a place

Where I can pay respects

For the death of Best Look results?

(Show some respect)

Between the seven of us

There is the host and the flops

Then there are the judges and the flops

But no scores and placements

No triangle of love

So where do I go

To make an offering?

I fall on my knees

Lay my flowers

Light the candles

So where do I go

To make an offering?

To mourn our miraculous triangle

Host-judges-flops

Host-judges flops (Ahhh wooo ahhh)

Host-judges flops

On 11/13/2022 at 4:50 PM, Invisibility said:

Okay but nothing will beat season 9's edition tbh :deadbanana4: other than Bey, that is. And yes I'm speaking 90% because of my hideous look :heart:

Thank you for reminding me of this terrible season. I’ve been celebrating my friends birthday for the last couple of days, but results will be posted tomorrow morning.

Thank you, @Thanatos, for guest judging!

Onto the results..

Taking the win for Best Look are Adut Akech (8.63) & Björk (8.25)

FINAL STAR COUNT

✰✰✰✰

acpN1AB.pngprG4Cl3.png

@kipperskipper @Invisibility

✰✰

reVxfJi.pngyjlocVw.pngTYYjF1d.png

@Not Like The Movies @Julia Fox @Yvess

with one or less stars the two that are eliminated are..

@Devin

@TruGemini

lpMFFr8.pngzgp266W.png

4 Adut Akech
4 Björk
2 Zendaya
2 Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach
2 Julia Fox
1 Beyoncé 
0 Dominique Jackson

Devin    Beyoncé     7.63
Julia Fox    Julia Fox    5.5
TruGemini    Dominique Jackson    7.5
kipperskipper    Adut Akech    8.63
Invisibility    Björk    8.25
Not Like The Movies    Zendaya    8
Yvess    Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach    8.13

IRwimtw.png

Welcome to the semi-finals!

It sure has been a lovely season

Before you reach the finale to present your portfolios we're ending things traditionally with the theme.. Bridal Couture.

With the previous format leaving third place in a three way tie there will be two eliminations for this semi-final. The All Star with the lowest score will be auto-ejected and the other decided by the first placing All Star.

@Kylizzle @fountain

Not bridal hmmm

Lemme remain positive chile

3 hours ago, Kylizzle said:

Why do I feel like this round will be worse than the last

6RDz.gif 

I know at least two will turn it out :jonny: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.