an hour late, but let's get started

bl6dRY5.png

Reveal hidden contents

prG4Cl3.png
@Invisibility    Björk

@D e v o n - Third Place

@Kylizzle - Third Place

@fountain - First Place

Congrats to this queen. I love and adore you. You know that since my Catriona days in TCG :jonny:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• Julia Fox

• Yvess

• Invisibility

1 minute ago, Invisibility said:

@fountain you will always be famous!

Rooting for either girl, Adut would be poetic justice after Ms. @kipperskipper skipped the finale on that season, @Yvess would be an iconic repeat winner and I loved being a second opinion w your Catriona looks way back then :heart:

oh my gosh sis.... the way we posted about my Catriona phase at the same time omg ilysm!

Congrats to the winner! Being the runner-up of this season is a big shocker to me in a good way. Thanks once again and have a great evening, y'all. :heart: giphy.gif

ADUT :clap3:

It was hard bc the top three were all amazing in different ways. Congrats to all 

13 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

ADUT :clap3:

It was hard bc the top three were all amazing in different ways. Congrats to all 

A shame we don’t do ties anymore :chick3:

OMG YASSSS!!! Thank you so much judgies and host @D e v o n!! I am so happy Adut got her redemption after her robbery in her original season! Thank you all for appreciating her fashion! Also, thanks to the iconic finalists @Invisibility and  @Yvess. It was an HONOR competing against two legendary winners! This season was one of the BEST ever in terms of competition and looks, and I am honored to represent All Stars 2:heart::jonny5:

do you remember? — Adut Akech

hail to the queen :worship2:

shout-out to my girl group sistrens too! hope i made u proud :hughard: and also to my bond sister Julia Fox

Just now, kipperskipper said:

and I bow to you Color Game ICON LEGEND Pia :worship2:

you will always be my chihuahua legend ilysm!

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

shout-out to my girl group sistrens too! hope i made u proud :hughard: and also to my bond sister Julia Fox

Speaking of which.. 

MISS CONGENIALITY goes to..

Spoiler

everyday everywhere woman

@Julia Fox

Ahh congrats @kipperskipper!! Even though it was revealed I was the only one to put you third, I’ve been a big fan throughout as you can see from my scores and you are an amazing winner. You did fantastic throughout and it was just that I wasn’t as into your final entry as the others and I judged more based on the final itself rather than the game as a whole, but you are such a deserving winner! You had the best track record and dominated this season, an obvious front runner from the very beginning, and it’s clear why. :clap3:

It was really hard to judge this final, as any one of you would have made a great winner and there was a strong argument for each individual to be the one to win, so you should all be proud.

@Invisibility I thought you showed the most diversity throughout which was why I voted for you to win! I enjoyed your final entry the most, and you consistently impressed throughout the season too so congrats on what you achieved.

@Yvess you were absolutely the most resilient player and really took on criticism to earn your place in the final, it’s very clear from your entries that you put in a lot of effort and were truly dedicated which was lovely to see so you make a very great runner up. :heart:

Congrats to @kipperskipper :clap3: well deserved :heart: the way you slayed during the entire competition 

Also @Yvess and @Invisibility you both really did a really good job and would be so proud of being there! The way you both would have been fair and deserved winners says how the competition on this season was :clap3:

10 hours ago, fountain said:

Ahh congrats @kipperskipper!! Even though it was revealed I was the only one to put you third, I’ve been a big fan throughout as you can see from my scores and you are an amazing winner. You did fantastic throughout and it was just that I wasn’t as into your final entry as the others and I judged more based on the final itself rather than the game as a whole, but you are such a deserving winner! You had the best track record and dominated this season, an obvious front runner from the very beginning, and it’s clear why. :clap3:

It was really hard to judge this final, as any one of you would have made a great winner and there was a strong argument for each individual to be the one to win, so you should all be proud.

@Invisibility I thought you showed the most diversity throughout which was why I voted for you to win! I enjoyed your final entry the most, and you consistently impressed throughout the season too so congrats on what you achieved.

@Yvess you were absolutely the most resilient player and really took on criticism to earn your place in the final, it’s very clear from your entries that you put in a lot of effort and were truly dedicated which was lovely to see so you make a very great runner up. :heart:

thanks legend you were a great judge :date2:

4 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

Congrats to @kipperskipper :clap3: well deserved :heart: the way you slayed during the entire competition 

Also @Yvess and @Invisibility you both really did a really good job and would be so proud of being there! The way you both would have been fair and deserved winners says how the competition on this season was :clap3:

thanks congenial queen :date3:you slayed al season as well

11 hours ago, Devin said:

@kipperskipper @Yvess y’all did amazing I’m happy for you guys, congrats! :clap3:

thanks legend :heart:

On 11/27/2022 at 6:48 AM, Julia Fox said:

Thank you icon! It was an amazing season thanks to you too 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.