• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• Julia Fox

• Yvess

• Invisibility

1 hour ago, fountain said:

That said I’m not loving it on Bjork here… the black bodysuit, those shoes, the wig, all detract from it for me.

Excuse me, not to be disrespectful or rude but could you please take this post down. that is my sister who was killed by metra train. And this post is very disrespectful. idk who you are or if you even know her but I need you to take this down please

1 hour ago, fountain said:

@Yvess    Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach

I like it. It’s kind of weird, but in a visually interesting way. Like I have no idea why that thing is on her head, but do I care? No! I like left of field choices like this. This is another good entry from you, standing out from the pack very well. You’ve definitely stepped it up!

Oh my gosh thanks for liking this risky choice i made. This is definitely weird and out of lane style for Pia so hopefully it pays off. Thanks judge :heart:

29 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Excuse me, not to be disrespectful or rude but could you please take this post down. that is my sister who was killed by metra train. And this post is very disrespectful. idk who you are or if you even know her but I need you to take this down please

5 minutes ago, fountain said:

The way I’m gonna see this incredible song live this weekend :WAP: I’m on my way to live the best day of my life iktr 

Beyoncé

I LOVE this color on her skin. Everything about this is just top tier. Great job this week.

Julia Fox

This is a great entry. Color is bright and overall noticeable this round. I see the shoes are connected to the pants, which is cool, but I wish it fit better. 

Dominique

This has an interesting structure. I wish this was a full shoulder moment, because I don’t think the jacket looks good with this look. It’s fine though.

Adut

Off the bat I think it’s gorgeous. Just really pretty.. I only wish the belt was a different color or matched the boots to really pull it in, but that’s nitpicking it still looks good.

Bjork

Mom has body! I think this is cool. There’s a drag queen named Rosé who recreated this and I think that one looks better. Hmm.. maybe if the pants suit went into a black boot? I still like this and the black really highlights the colors.

Zendaya

Stunning. I just wish the shoe had the same material as the gloves to really make it impactful.

Pia

This is quite camp. Another entry from you where it’s kind of tacky, but I enjoy it.

@Devin   Beyoncé 
@Julia Fox    Julia Fox
@TruGemini   Dominique Jackson
@kipperskipper    Adut Akech
@Invisibility    Björk
@Not Like The Movies    Zendaya

40 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

This is quite camp. Another entry from you where it’s kind of tacky, but I enjoy it.

thanks. I'll take it as a positive :heart2:  :celestial3:

@Devin, Beyoncé

It's definitely neon, but I don't really like the dress itself. All of these elements in tandem are a bit visually confusing, but not in a good way. Love the pic with the piano. 

@Julia Fox, Julia Fox 

This is very strong, I like the pants and the shoes and how they come together. It's close enough to neon to get a pass. The black elements drag it down a bit.

@TruGemini, Dominique Jackson

I don't mind this, it's very dramatic and I like how flashy the picture is. I see what you're going for.

@kipperskipper, Adut Akech

I don't know what happened here but it needs to not happen again. 

@Invisibility, Björk

I don't really love how this elaborate piece is just awkwardly sitting over the black outfit. The piece itself is gorgeous and I love the glow in the dark elements.

@Not Like The Movies, Zendaya

It's on theme and it's LOUD. Great work. 

@Yvess, Pia

The photos are entirely too low quality but the outfit itself is good. Clearly the theme was met but what the hell happened to your usually stunning presentation of visuals? 

18 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

Pia

The photos are entirely too low quality but the outfit itself is good. Clearly the theme was met but what the hell happened to your usually stunning presentation of visuals? 

hmmmm. idk its still the same from Instagram. and it is the theme of the shoot. i can send link if u want tysm :heart:

dzXcazD.png

lpMFFr8.pngreVxfJi.pngTYYjF1d.png

Devin    Beyoncé     8
Not Like The Movies    Zendaya    8
Yvess    Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach    7.33

yjlocVw.pngprG4Cl3.pngacpN1AB.pngzgp266W.png

Julia Fox    Julia Fox    7.17
Invisibility    Björk    6.17
kipperskipper    Adut Akech    5
TruGemini    Dominique Jackson    4.67    

The next challenge is our last challenge before the top 4 is decided so there will be no block.

@Devin   Beyoncé 
@Julia Fox    Julia Fox
@Invisibility    Björk

@Kylizzle @fountain

Congratulations to Sis Bey and also to sis Zendaya. POC supremacy :alexz:

5 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

waiting for our winners to do somethin :spin: 

omg.

Just now, Devin said:

myself

Star Adut

she's so bad at this :skull: since there's no block the top two is giving a star to someone. Devin is giving theirs to @kipperskipper 

who will Zendaya give hers to? :michael:

j905Gk9.png

Send in your best look.

This is the pen-ultimate challenge so don't feel like you're out of the game just yet.. This challenge will be worth three stars so bring it!

Three of you will be chopped this round then we'll be onto the semi-finals!

Due.. Thursday, 11PM EST

@Devin   Beyoncé 
@Julia Fox    Julia Fox
@Invisibility    Björk

@Kylizzle @fountain

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.