The All Stars Color Game 2 ✰

DevonRoars

The brief didn't state that it was a another presentation based team assignment like what we did in round 2 so I'm very surprised with all these write up.

I guess in this instance our group's fashion will speak for itself. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• Julia Fox

• Yvess

• Invisibility

@Not Like The Movies @kipperskipper Team Black

Nice garments from both of you. Zendaya looks great and I like the various shades of black throughout the look, and I appreciate all the visuals provided. You look sexy but still classic.  I like the shape of Adut's garment, but the low quality of the photo and the lack of shoes are a problem. Your group did very well without a through-line narrative. 

MVP: Zendaya

@Yvess@Devin Team Blue

Pia served, I love how royal she looks in this outfit. Giving queen of the sea and the sky and I love the headpiece too. I wish the whole thing was a little longer because I don't love the bottom half of the look. Bey is giving royalty but I wish we had higher-resolution photos. I don't love the full arm of jewelry but it's a nice look. 

MVP: Pia

@Invisibility@Julia Fox Team Green

For Bjork, this is a cool look but it sort of blends in with your other looks and doesn't stand out. Based on the theme you provided, you are more on-theme overall and look like a fierce fungus or insect. For Julia, there's definitely something mystic and nymph-like about this look, but I don't really like the dress that much. The body painting idea is interesting. 

MVP: Bjork

@TruGemini@AnvarieTeam Pink

I wasn't sure how you guys would do here but I'm impressed by this underdog team-up. Elizabeth gives royal elegance and I love the details on the dress, it works well for your theme. This Dominique look is great, the bright pink is bold and I think the shape of the dress is nice. I don't love the fringe but it's a nice look. 

MVP: Dominique

The essays djndjd 

I really like the looks this round, Zendaya ate :gaycat4:

8 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

Pia served, I love how royal she looks in this outfit. Giving queen of the sea and the sky and I love the headpiece too. I wish the whole thing was a little longer because I don't love the bottom half of the look.

thanks judge! i avoided to send in long gowns coz i dont want to rely on my beautiful gowns :fan: thanks for the critique!

so the twist is..we are up against our partner? oh no :jonny:

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

so the twist is..we are up against our partner? oh no :jonny:

No I just wanted y'all to know where you stand. :swan: 

2 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

No I just wanted y'all to know where you stand. :swan: 

ooooh i felt relieved coz i love my sistren! thanks judge :heart2:

28 minutes ago, Yvess said:

ooooh i felt relieved coz i love my sistren! thanks judge :heart2:

Don’t feel too relieved. She’s just talking about her critiques. 

4 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

Don’t feel too relieved. She’s just talking about her critiques. 

uhmmmm. pretends not to read this xoxo

I hate the mystery of this round ngl it’s killing me please end this suffer now 

Edited by Julia Fox

Waiting for the judges

I'm waiting

Can't you see I'm waiting for you

Don't break Julia's and my heart

sad_bjork-499x383.gif

Zendaya, Adut - Black 

I like both. I don’t think either are your strongest entries, but neither are bad and I think are engaging enough to not come across as basic. Definitely pretty but skewing safe for me. Obviously your presentation is the least involved but I don’t think it really matters at this point. 

Pia, Beyoncé - Blue 

Both look really nice. For Pia is think this is definitely one of your best looks, the details are lovely. As for Beyonce, despite how good she looks unfortunately the look itself is definitely basic and being carried by other factors and I don’t really think that can be overlooked here. Your looks match the best of any pair, had that been a requirement I think this would feel very strong (the challenge and judging weren’t very clear to be honest) but I appreciate this regardless. 

Bjork, Julia - Green

Both very different looks, but I like them a lot. I really like the body paint on Julia, the effect is nice and also quite convincing (I didn’t realise it was paint on her legs at first). For Björk it’s visual art as usual. 

Dominique, Lizzie -

Pink

Honestly both are giving me quinceañera and prom dress. Dominique looks beautiful though. 

1 hour ago, fountain said:

(the challenge and judging weren’t very clear to be honest)

thanks judge fountain for saying this. am also confused how we will be scored in this round lmao

4 minutes ago, Yvess said:

thanks judge fountain for saying this. am also confused how we will be scored in this round lmao

Fountain & I scored individually 

4 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

Do you mean individually as the 8 of us or the 4 teams or that you didn’t had to send the scores on the judges group chats? :rip:

8 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

oooooop :weeps:

2 minutes ago, fountain said:

I just did that because you did lol

Tea

But to start more mess here's how I'd rank the girls:

1. Team Black

2. Team Blue

3. Team Green

4. Team Pink 

20 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Do you mean individually as the 8 of us or the 4 teams or that you didn’t had to send the scores on the judges group chats? :rip:

8 individually like a normal round, for now anyway

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.