• Yvess

• Invisibility

V O T I N G

who do you think should go home?

discuss or defend yourselves

@Anvarie @dweebz @TruGemini

--

Contestant Chart

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13gDF-ibyQCoHF2xrEfrHHwjNzFT_a46szrMdRa6d0eQ/edit#gid=771991350

@Devin   Beyoncé 
@Julia Fox    Julia Fox
@TruGemini   Dominique Jackson
@kipperskipper    Adut Akech
@dweebz   Raja
@Anvarie    Queen Lizzie
@Invisibility    Björk
@Not Like The Movies    Zendaya
@Yvess    Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach

@Kylizzle @fountain @Remmy

I love all of the bottom girls but I’m gonna vote for Dominique because she is the only one that haven’t seen the win status so far… sorry girl @TruGemini

34 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

I love all of the bottom girls but I’m gonna vote for Dominique because she is the only one that haven’t seen the win status so far… sorry girl @TruGemini

Shut your ***** mouth!

Anyways.

I think I am the weakest out of the bottom trio, but that benefits the rest of the competition.

Raja has looks, upon looks, upon looks. We know that camp is coming up, and she will undoubtedly win that challenge. This is probably the only point that you'll be able to get rid of her in the near future. And just in case anyone needs a refresher on just how much untapped potential she has...

ZFdqwAx.png

She's going to win.

Lizzie is underestimated. She's always going to be seen as weak because of who she is when in reality she has a level of grandeur that most people here can't compete with, and that's a really big deal in the later stages of the game. Also, if she does land in bottom again, and you're next to her, you have a lesser chance of surviving because once again, everyone sees her as a goat.

I'm running out of looks, I don't have anything outstanding for Pick a Color, my options for Camp are middling, and I can almost guarantee I'm going to land in bottom again. Can't say the same for Raja and Lizzie though, get them out while you can.

Edited by TruGemini

Hoping for a surprise elimination because all the votes have been too fair and balanced so far :fish1:

Hmmm Raja has flopped twice in a row so maybe she deserves it? I'm going for ha

I can’t believe I landed in the bottom :chick3:

Pls don’t vote me off, I want to keep playing

Thanks to all the girlies that got #KeepRemmy trending on Twitter for an hour last night :kiss:

Also I'm definitely not too busy to judge, I'm just lazy :fan: In fact I saw those posts last night but didn't feel like typing out a response iasdf. Plus writing critiques isn't always easy for me & they would likely become repetitive real quick. I think this round was perfect for me to judge because they were just hats/headpieces and not full outfits. :celestial: Good luck to all yup

1 minute ago, Invisibility said:

Hmmm Raja has flopped twice in a row so maybe she deserves it? I'm going for ha

You really said Dominique has made some points :skull: 

59 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

I can’t believe I landed in the bottom :chick3:

Pls don’t vote me off, I want to keep playing

Well vote for someone

2 hours ago, TruGemini said:

Shut your ***** mouth!

Anyways.

I think I am the weakest out of the bottom trio, but that benefits the rest of the competition.

Raja has looks, upon looks, upon looks. We know that camp is coming up, and she will undoubtedly win that challenge. This is probably the only point that you'll be able to get rid of her in the near future. And just in case anyone needs a refresher on just how much untapped potential she has...

ZFdqwAx.png

She's going to win.

Lizzie is underestimated. She's always going to be seen as weak because of who she is when in reality she has a level of grandeur that most people here can't compete with, and that's a really big deal in the later stages of the game. Also, if she does land in bottom again, and you're next to her, you have a lesser chance of surviving because once again, everyone sees her as a goat.

I'm running out of looks, I don't have anything outstanding for Pick a Color, my options for Camp are middling, and I can almost guarantee I'm going to land in bottom again. Can't say the same for Raja and Lizzie though, get them out while you can.

Oop the strategy :gaycat4: here for it

1 hour ago, D e v o n said:

Well vote for someone

I thought people in the bottom couldn’t vote :thing:

33 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

I thought people in the bottom couldn’t vote :thing:

everyone can vote

2 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

everyone can vote

oop I didn't realize either. 

I vote for Raja, sorry miss mommas.

Edited by TruGemini

6 hours ago, TruGemini said:

Shut your ***** mouth!

Anyways.

ZFdqwAx.png

She's going to win.

I love when girls have to courage to speak and defend theirselves so I’m gonna give you a point and I’ll vote for Raja since she’s a competition and also she eliminated me on S12 because I was good competition tho so I’ll give her a shotout x

12 hours ago, Kylizzle said:

Pia came thru, love that 

omg i won (tied with miss julia) im crying omg thanks judge huhu

6 hours ago, Yvess said:

Yass congrats

But what you should do is vote :gaycat2:

6 hours ago, Yvess said:

Congrats sweetie two queens on top so we love to see it mwah…

Now you should vote x and everyone that haven’t 

I'll vote the colonizer 

Nothing personal just my least fav look. I love the user so. 

PSA: No more private voting it gets confusing

Raja - 4

Lizzie - 1

Dominique - 0

we could close it, but I want to give Raja a chance to defend themselves if they wanted to.

8 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

PSA: No more private voting it gets confusing

Raja - 4

Lizzie - 1

Dominique - 0

we could close it, but I want to give Raja a chance to defend themselves if they wanted to.

Sis still has chances to survive tho since we are 9 and they have 4 and 2 votes tbh 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.