Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• Julia Fox

• Yvess

• Invisibility

2 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

PTR

Waiting on one more judge 

the amazing songwriter and fashion icon.. @Remmy !

3 minutes ago, Remmy said:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611ffb08d36a161fb65fa79181f555dbf5a66c3823e&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

just wanna let u know I streamed TLT a lot more than Midnights xoxo

10 minutes ago, fountain said:

Oh wow 

just copy and paste my scores x

Not the guest judge manipulation tactic.........

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

just wanna let u know I streamed TLT a lot more than Midnights xoxo

wait do you think I hate Taylor or something? :fan: I'm a Swiftie-Monster hybrid and I enjoy both albums. But I will keep the fact that you like pitting women against each other in the back of my mind!

Just now, Remmy said:

Not the guest judge manipulation tactic.........

wait do you think I hate Taylor or something? :fan: I'm a Swiftie-Monster hybrid and I enjoy both albums. But I will keep the fact that you like pitting women against each other in the back of my mind!

oh my gosh...not u putting words into my mouth...kii...seriously i just said that coz i know u to have a carly avi for the longest time :fan:  My Spotify Wrapped will reveal i stan them both btw :ahh:

okay finished grading and critiquing xx will be posting reviews shortly

44 minutes ago, Yvess said:

oh my gosh...not u putting words into my mouth...kii...seriously i just said that coz i know u to have a carly avi for the longest time :fan:  My Spotify Wrapped will reveal i stan them both btw :ahh:

:fan::fan::fan:

Period, as it should!!! and whew your memory is better than mine because I don't remember the last time I've had a Carly avi.

:gaylorcat1: Guest Judge Rem-views :gaylorcat1:

Devin - Beyoncé || Very simple color and shape but I've always lowkey lived for wide hats like this, plus it works very well with the outfit.
Julia Fox - Julia Fox || Can't say I'm feeling this one... feels like some kind of high-brow fashion attempt but it just looks like she was feeling quirky on laundry day.
TruGemini - Dominique Jackson || Another hat that goes well with the outfit, although this one doesn't hit as hard for me. The little design that's wrapped around the hat helps it not look so basic, but it's also not very appealing to me (aside from the fact that it hangs down a bit, which I love.)
kipperskipper - Adut Akech || Wish there was a better view but from this angle, it's pretty cute. Lovely color. Looks like it'd have a nice texture, too.
dweebz - Raja || Generally love pointy, detailed headpieces like this. The only thing that messes it up for me is how the back end stands up higher than the rest, for some reason I'm not in love with that area. Still pretty solid and it looks RICH + EXPENSIVE.
Anvarie - Queen Lizzie || The train is kinda pretty. The rest doesn't really impress me, not even the tiara.
Invisibility - Björk || Absolutely stunning. Great shape and it looks incredibly well made. I could zoom in and look at it for quite a while.
Not Like The Movies - Zendaya || Love Zendaya and (most) of her fashion choices, but this is just a major miss to me. Especially not a fan of how it looks on her from the front. (Actually, I looked down and saw the additional 3 pictures and it looks better there. Don't know if it's something with the lighting or what. The last 2 photos raised my score a bit.)
Yvess - Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach || Gorgeous. Looks very fancy and, once again, RICH.

47 minutes ago, Remmy said:

Yvess - Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach || Gorgeous. Looks very fancy and, once again, RICH.

Thanks for exhibiting great taste and for being #SoNice :heart2:

58 minutes ago, Remmy said:

dweebz - Raja || Generally love pointy, detailed headpieces like this. The only thing that messes it up for me is how the back end stands up higher than the rest, for some reason I'm not in love with that area. Still pretty solid and it looks RICH + EXPENSIVE.

Hire Remmy, Fire fountain 

Please, I was your highest score multiple rounds lol…

If it’s somehow my fault that your recent entries haven’t been as strong and I’m simply unaware of that fact then I’d love to change it, however I don’t really see how that could be the case. 

#KeepRemmy

59 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

Remmy is too busy for us :'( 

ikr i remember i only got to make her guest judge in my game before. the icon is elusive we are not worthy :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.