Grand Theft Auto VI | Trailer Out Now | 2025 | Rockstar Games

nathanspears

Does the online feature usually come right when the game comes out or does it take longer? :jonny5:

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hiatus

• airplane

• Komet

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Does the online feature usually come right when the game comes out or does it take longer? :jonny5:

Gta online's debut (and the heist update) were pretty messy but I think this time it will launch day 1 :smile:

The PS5 version of GTA 5 had its entire code rewritten from scratch, they definitely want Online to get Vice City ASAP. 

Wonder what will be of Los Santos tho...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hey Dude said:

Gta online's debut (and the heist update) were pretty messy but I think this time it will launch day 1 :smile:

The PS5 version of GTA 5 had its entire code rewritten from scratch, they definitely want Online to get Vice City ASAP. 

Wonder what will be of Los Santos tho...

I'm so excited! I only play online cause I suck at single player games dhshdhd, but I'm willing to try playing GTA6 story mode.

I don't like playing GTA Online. I know they improved it a bit but loading times are still a pain. You spend most of the time in loading screens or trying to find games to join.

I think GTA Online works best if you have a set group of friends to play with which I don't :noparty:

10 hours ago, nathanspears said:

I don't like playing GTA Online. I know they improved it a bit but loading times are still a pain. You spend most of the time in loading screens or trying to find games to join.

I think GTA Online works best if you have a set group of friends to play with which I don't :noparty:

nnn the loading times + the amount of people that play GTA Online just to ruin everybody else's experience is why I stopped playing. Like I can't even shop for outfits without somebody bombing my car and sending it flying across the map :toofunny3:

Just downloaded Vice City again :jonny5: Let's go

gta-vi-gta-6.gif

Edited by illia

Speaking of GTA Online, it's such a recognisable name at this point, so I wonder how they're going to handle it for GTA 6

Is it going to be GTA Online 2? GTA Online: Vice City? GTA VI: Online? Or they're just going to keep the same name but offer a second map or something?

On 12/6/2023 at 9:57 AM, Hey Dude said:

I recently rewatched a full let's play of that game and its storyline is seriously the most demented out of all the GTA games  :deadbanana:

I remember Liberty City stories sucking and Vice City stories slapping 

• Like 1

On 12/7/2023 at 3:27 AM, Crayzik said:

I'm so intrigued about this celebrity. At first I thought it was the girl in bikini (because of her hair) and the twerker :toofunny3: can't wait to hear the song !

AVNo3io.gif

I think that’s the city girls parody 

• Like 1

Playing San Andreas ps2. This **** hard to read! 

is the trilogy still bad :thing:

3 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Playing San Andreas ps2. This **** hard to read! 

is the trilogy still bad :thing:

the trilogy is amazing. what other consoles u got? its so 4k on the ps5

2 minutes ago, airplane said:

the trilogy is amazing. what other consoles u got? its so 4k on the ps5

I recall it was glitchy on ps4 and that the games used the mobile version with missing songs :thing: 

1 minute ago, Katamari said:

I recall it was glitchy on ps4 and that the games used the mobile version with missing songs :thing: 

ive been playing vice city and so far no problems. it runs at 60 fps and really good resolution. it was buggy at the start though.

Last week Tom Petty's track had 11M streams. Now it has 17M and is in his top 5 most popular atm. 

Edited by Hey Dude
  • Like 1

A very interesting video about PC ports by an ex-Rockstar employee

On 12/8/2023 at 6:42 PM, Hey Dude said:

Could be! Dr. Dre was in GTA Online and so was The Blessed Madonna who's in this trailer, so definitely possible. 

And I still believe the woman in the red swimsuit is Mariah so I think real life celebs will have more of a role in this game's soundtrack. 

People are saying its Peggy Gou in the DJ scene :rip:

• Haha 1

On 12/11/2023 at 8:42 PM, illia said:

A very interesting video about PC ports by an ex-Rockstar employee

Love him

I think video games should definitely be more open about development because I see in the Sims 4 community as a whole a lot of people who don't understand why Sims 4 is the way it is. (TLDR Sims 3's open world was hell on Earth. Even R* said they will never do simulation on that level due to how complicated it is and their perfectionism would drive them insane trying to make it happen). 

Edited by Hey Dude

7 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

I think video games should definitely be more open about development because I see in the Sims 4 community as a whole a lot of people who don't understand why Sims 4 is the way it is. (TLDR Sims 3's open world was hell on Earth. Even R* said they will never do simulation on that level due to how complicated it is and their perfectionism would drive them insane trying to make it happen). 

Then they should be watching this video:

30 minutes ago, ericlewis91 said:

assuming PS5 (new only?)

Yes, plus Xbox Series X and Series S.

3 hours ago, nathanspears said:

I hope Flash FM and Toni are back :jonnycat:

That would actually be hilarious because in 1986 Toni says radio is just a temporary job, then in 2001 she's still a radio host :rofl:

But She'd be in her 60s nowadays so idk if she is retired by now in the GTA world :'(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.