Grand Theft Auto VI | Trailer Out Now | 2025 | Rockstar Games

nathanspears

23 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Dan is a GTA Liberty City Stories stan

I recently rewatched a full let's play of that game and its storyline is seriously the most demented out of all the GTA games  :deadbanana:

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hiatus

• airplane

• Komet

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think your faves are irrelevant, don't forget that Vice City Stories and Liberty City Stories exist. :rip:

It's a bit sad that they became so forgotten... maybe I should play them and see for myself.

Liberty City Stories are available on Android and iOS but Vice City Stories are only PSP and PS2 sadly :gaycat6:

Edited by Flomik

Girlsss, i just remembered Rockstar’s parent company saying this a while ago. We can potentially be looking at a release prior to April, 25 if all goes smoothly!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Flomik said:

If you think your faves are irrelevant, don't forget that Vice City Stories and Liberty City Stories exist. :rip:

It's a bit sad that they became so forgotten... maybe I should play them and see for myself.

Liberty City Stories are available on Android and iOS but Vice City Stories are only PSP and PS2 sadly :gaycat6:

Vice city stories is criminally underrated. It’s my favourite GTA game to date story wise

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, V$. said:

rSEnzZC.thumb.gif.4bad67e29d975733fbed7c

The racist hammer lady thing didn’t happen in Florida but yeah the rest don’t surprise me at all :dies:

2025 is crazy

It better be january then because releasing the trailer this early makes no sense

18 minutes ago, airplane said:

Vice city stories is criminally underrated. It’s my favourite GTA game to date story wise

My god...EXACTLY

Is such a great game. One of my faves.

27 minutes ago, Flomik said:

R* has a personal vendetta for VCS. It was a massive flop for them.

Liberty City Stories sold over 8 million copies

Vice City Stories sold about 4.5 million copies

VCS had the whole Phil Collins storyline and a lot of famous 80s tracks, so they probably lost money from it.

Buying plots of land and building your own businesses on them was a cute feature in VCS. I'm kinda surprised it never returned for future games :gaycat7:

4 hours ago, Rogue said:

I hope they really flesh out the online character customization. GTA online has never had good customization, barely decent tbh. 

Me too! I liked that they had quite a lot of different clothes to choose from, but the actual character customisation was lacklustre. Everybody looked the same.

Some of the girlies online are saying March 2025 is more than likely.

Also that iconic character in the bikini with the blonde hair isn’t Lucia. 

Edited by Heartbreak Prince

14 hours ago, Flomik said:

I love Vice City Stories, I know everyone loves San Andreas but VCS is what got me into the franchise :jonnycat:

8 hours ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

Some of the girlies online are saying March 2025 is more than likely.

Also that iconic character in the bikini with the blonde hair isn’t Lucia. 

that is yasssified Lucia after she becomes social media influencer

Never finished SA because there was chase mission I always failed when I was younger :deadbanana2:

maybe I will now :thing:

• Haha 1

I'm so intrigued about this celebrity. At first I thought it was the girl in bikini (because of her hair) and the twerker :toofunny3: can't wait to hear the song !

AVNo3io.gif

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

@airplane :smile:

CINTSTZ.gif

More gifs for us!

IcH385d.gif

fDQyYsQ.gif

jh2pCvb.gif

AVNo3io.gif

gF55RbJ.gif

thanksss

What I find interesting is that this trailer is explicitly titled "trailer 1". GTA 5 didn't have that and low and behold we waiting a whole year for another trailer. 

+ the alleged early 2025 release data means we will only wait about a year for this game unlike V's 2 year wait. 

I think this means a new trailer around March 2024. 

4 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

What I find interesting is that this trailer is explicitly titled "trailer 1". GTA 5 didn't have that and low and behold we waiting a whole year for another trailer. 

+ the alleged early 2025 release data means we will only wait about a year for this game unlike V's 2 year wait. 

I think this means a new trailer around March 2024. 

We are perched for Trailer 2 :clap3:

4 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

This one gave me so much trouble when I tried to make it on Wednesday, file size was massive idk why it kept happening to me

gta-vi-grand-theft-auto-vi.gif

Did you download the trailer in 4K? That could be one of the reasons why the file size was big :chick2:

• Like 1

I remember Snoop Dogg saying Dr. Dre is making music for this game. I hope that's still the case.

35 minutes ago, ratedreid said:

I remember Snoop Dogg saying Dr. Dre is making music for this game. I hope that's still the case.

Could be! Dr. Dre was in GTA Online and so was The Blessed Madonna who's in this trailer, so definitely possible. 

And I still believe the woman in the red swimsuit is Mariah so I think real life celebs will have more of a role in this game's soundtrack. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.