Britney clarifies she wasn't shaming Xtina, apologizes and praises her

James_Dean

1 minute ago, KillingYourCareer said:

They're beyond me, they treat her like... a child who needs protection after she fought to get her sacrosanct rights of an adult back. It's only right to call her out when she says something tone-deaf. The pity effect can't last forever, the real world is going to be harsh if she says certain things.

We just understand the complexity of her situation and have unconditional love for her. She’s imperfect and won’t say the right thing all the time, sure, but we will still love & support her unconditionally because we know she’s a beautiful soul and a good human being. 

two things can be truth at once, she can make mistakes and we can still love & support her through that. 

Love xtina too btw.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brainmaniac

• Communion

• KillingYourCareer

• Rev8

I'm glad she apologized, it was the right thing to do.

But she needs to be more careful with her posts.

Yeah, terribly worded but good she cleared it up and wasn't dogging on Xtina. They should really just meet up at this point and catch up in private if they're comfortable doing that, I feel like I've seen this situation happen within my own friend group before :deadbanana2:

5 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

They're beyond me, they treat her like... a child who needs protection after she fought to get her sacrosanct rights of an adult back. It's only right to call her out when she says something tone-deaf. The pity effect can't last forever, the real world is going to be harsh if she says certain things.

The real world has always been harsh on Britney Spears :rip:

Well said, Britney :clap3::clap3:

now the weirdos will move on and hope that we’re “MeLtDowNinG” because she acknowledged Xtina as inspiring :rip:  literally caca for brains 

2 minutes ago, Buffy said:

People will always disappoint you, no matter who it is. Britney needs to find healing from her insecurities and trauma. I hope she finds faith in God again because what she needs is the love of Jesus and supernatural healing. She cannot receive healing from other broken people in a broken world. The pain and struggles she’s endured goes way deeper to a place that no one can reach except God. We’ve all tried that before and it isn’t a healthy longterm solution. She’s been hurt soooo many times by the closest people in her life. Faith can do wonders in times like this.

I’m not religious, and I’m not surprised she lost faith, but you’re right, people will always disappoint. 

I can't believe how many stupid members both fandoms have.

Brit fans pretending they do not see how this post could be misconstrued and calling people brainless for reading into it? STUPID

Xtina fans acting like she was forced to apologize when she very clearly did it because she understood how her own words were misconstrued? STUPID

Some of yall must have such miserable lives that the only source of meaning any of you get is by creating tired, 20+ year old drama between two successful women with careers miles beyond anything you losers would ever accomplish. It's truly pathetic.

ot: I'm glad Britney clarified because her wording was definitely weird and unnecessary. She's not in an apologetic mood lately by speaking her truth so you can tell she means it when she does apologize for something. :heart2:

3 minutes ago, Scummyman said:

We just understand the complexity of her situation and have unconditional love for her. She’s imperfect and won’t say the right thing all the time, sure, but we will still love & support her unconditionally because we know she’s a beautiful soul and a good human being. 

two things can be truth at once, she can make mistakes and we can still love & support her through that. 

Love xtina too btw.

If you love someone unconditionally, then you should make sure to let them know when they're doing something wrong. It's the only way for them to become a better person. Britney understandably has a lot of anger she needs to let out, she just needs to learn to channel it better.

1 minute ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Well said, Britney :clap3::clap3:

now the weirdos will move on and hope that we’re “MeLtDowNinG” because she acknowledged Xtina as inspiring :rip:  literally caca for brains 

Half of them haven't moved on from a 20-year old beef, looking at things now..they won't move on from this one too :deadbanana4:

That was cute. :heart::allears:

19 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

Christina inspiring Britney?? The army is going to have a meltdown. 

This is not the first time she has said something similar about Christina, though, lol.

I can’t believe y’all bullied her into apologising for something that was literally truth anyway  

Glad to see this. I figured she was projecting her own body image issues but it wasn’t cute to implicate others in that. 

Onward and upward Britney :heart2:

i stand with xtina and britney should deactivate. the post is weird regardless if she shaded her or not. 

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

She should delete the post completely. The picture was so effed up (and it turns out, so is she…)

7 minutes ago, Buffy said:

People will always disappoint you, no matter who it is. Britney needs to find healing from her insecurities and trauma. I hope she finds faith in God again because what she needs is the love of Jesus and supernatural healing. She cannot receive healing from other broken people in a broken world. The pain and struggles she’s endured goes way deeper to a place that no one can reach except God. We’ve all tried leaning on other people before and it isnt ever a healthy longterm solution. People are unreliable. She’s been hurt soooo many times by the closest people in her life. Faith can do wonders in times like this.

:toofunny2:

She gave Jesus many chances, now its time for daddy Satan :jonny5:

Just now, Both Sides Now said:

Glad to see this. I figured she was projecting her own body image issues but it wasn’t cute to implicate others in that. 

Onward and upward Britney :heart2:

maybe hold her accountable for bullying people next time lol. if nicki did this you wouldve been like "this psych0 should be stuck in a psychward for harassing others she should be jailed for her OBSESSION!!!!11111" but with britney its always "go britney :heart2:" "it wasnt cute britney :heart2:" "slay britney :heart2:" like ur really just..

3 minutes ago, Lil' Oz said:

She meant what she said. She is now backtracking because of the backlash she's receiving.

Do you personally know her?

It’s probably the first time she’s making an “apology” post referring to previous things she wrote, she usually doesn’t give a **** (and rightfully so) with the things she says on her IG so it’s very unlikely she made this just to avoid a “backlash”.

Imagine thinking something like THIS could be a backlash for Britney Spears. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.