• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JoeAg

• Azealia Banks

• Haus

• sam.teas

9 hours ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

Pitchfork has officially lost it if this doesn't get BNM :rip: as if they haven't already

It's Not Just Me got Best New Track so she'll be fine

On 11/15/2022 at 6:45 PM, no_better said:

7/10 from Slant

So are they trying to say that And In The Darkness, AOTY Aglow is exactly on the level of MIDnights?

Interesting... :psyduck:

someone needs to do something to the basement of Slant 

Anything less than a 9/10 for And in the Darkness, Modern Masterpiece Aglow is incorrect

Ironically, I only ever hear about irrelevant Slant when they've published a wrong opinion

god turned me into a flower is perfect, and grapevine has grown on me so much

honestly so excited to hear this in full tonight

God, this new track is so beautiful. It's like the less dramatic version of Movies. That second half is completely otherwordly.

streaming :jonny: 

i’m predicted a 9.2 from pitchforrrrk

also which... Pet Sounds (or Beatles?) song would y'all who have heard it compare Children of the Empire to?

Available in France, I'm gluing my hair for the Dolby Atmos religious journey I'm about to experience 

Update: cannot believe what i have just heard, this was so monumental. One of the best albums I have ever heard oh my god she truly can't miss. I'm already thrilled for the third and final act of the triptych. The instrumentals are immaculate and she truly has mastered the art of background vocals and effects on her voice. I guess the only song a little below the others would be Twin Flame for me, maybe I just need some time I don't know. 

Edited by ImpassiveThomas