Jayden Federline defends Jamie & Kevin in interview; Britney issues response

mystery

feel like they offered a hefty amount of $$$ if kevin got his sons to talk and they took it

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brazil

• FOCK

• mystery

• slw84

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

The was beautiful. He's very articulate and seems like a smart kid

2 hours ago, Aren said:

Money is not everything in life. The kids are clearly traumatized by their own mother. Sad.

Yall are actually horrendous human beings. Seek ******* help

23 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

that grandfather made sure to keep the drama away from the boys so they view him differently. 

That grandfather kicked down a door and put one of those cowering children in a chokehold resulting in a restraining order.

That man is a narcissistic abuser, an alcoholic, a misogynist and a human trafficker and the adults in that family that surround these kids are all complicit. 

Britney sacrificed her freedom to be able to see her children, every luxury in life she's worked for, funded their entire lifestyle, was forcefully medicated, shamed, worked like a mule, she had not consumed so much as a drop of coffee, alcohol or tobacco for over a decade... and you theorise she was the unfit parent in this scenario? 

Their "uncomfortable environment" was that there was actual parenting being attempted. Or hey, consider the fact that she COULDN'T control her environment, it was their dear PAW PAW that did and their interactions were almost always monitored, recorded, filmed, without consent. 

Yes, no one should be coming for kids, but the rest of that take is misguided. 

interviewing a literal child for some tabloid exposé is a new low, even for the sun

with that said, so much of this sounds so PR'd and is if he was told what to say 

I wish Britney could take all the financial support away. I wonder if they still like daddy dearest and grandpa if they end up on a trailer park with only canned sausages instead of relying on Britney's money

32 minutes ago, WalkAway said:

Everyone can't be lying. :michael: I think the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Yup.

3 hours ago, Aren said:

Money is not everything in life. The kids are clearly traumatized by their own mother. Sad.

If money is not everything in life why is daddy dearest not living a sheltered life created by his own money? If money is not everything why did they keep relying on Britney's? If money is not everything why didn't Kevin learn them to work for their Money and show a good example as a parent? Why are both he and his wife leeching like the rest of Britney's family?

Their whole life is based on Britney. If Britney could legally take all the financial support away by tomorrow, this bunch of creeps would be living on the streets in no time. Including Brit's kid who seem to live in this dream world while their mother was drugged up and abused for YEARS

That is why i could never be a parent. I would throw a kid like that on the street and said this is your home now, good luck, bye  

1 hour ago, Communion said:

Saying her children have a right to call her mentally ill because she shows skin on instagram or isn't ashamed of her body at the age of 40. Just say you hate women and go. :deadbanana4:

Pretty sure her son talking about her mental issues has more to do with their experiences with her and less to do with what she posts on Instagram but yes let's reduce this complex relationship between a mother and her children to "hating women" simply because we're saying it's inappropriate for grown ass fans to attack children online  :rip:

On one hand it's clear that the kids are being manipulated by Kevin and Jamie

On the other hand, they are teens already and should have known better to not give tabloid interviews

Even though it's hard for me to imagine what kind of mental gymnastics were used to brainwash them considering that Britney is essentially the only breadwinner of the family..

41 minutes ago, Raptus said:

That is why i could never be a parent. I would throw a kid like that on the street and said this is your home now, good luck, bye  

this SENT me sis :deadbanana2:

-

Anyways, my heart breaks for Britney. She did not and does not deserve to go through all of this. I hope when the boys grow up they are gonna be more sensitive about what their mother has gone through and why she did what she did. It's normal for kids to be resentful of their parents, especially when one of them is feeding their undeveloped brains biased perspectives of the other. It's clear as day how much Britney loves them and she doesn't want to let them go, so I hope for her sake they can talk it out soon, however unlikely that might seem as of now. :dancehall:

This situation is so ****** up and sad but the responses are so telling of how ******* willfully or genuinely ignorant half of ATRL is in the name of stan wars.

Britney and her kids are both victims of this situation. If you can't comprehend nuance, that's more telling of your intelligence than anything else. I hope the people saying she should disown her kids and "just have another one" are kids themselves because otherwise you're at best emotionally stunted and at worst complete morons. 

15 year olds aren't Machiavellian and plotting to steal their mother's fortune. They're scarred by this ordeal and need help just like she does.

Why a minor who is not at the industry or anything is doing an interview.... who permit this??? Kevin???

1 hour ago, bad guy said:

Pretty sure her son talking about her mental issues has more to do with their experiences with her and less to do with what she posts on Instagram but yes let's reduce this complex relationship between a mother and her children to "hating women" simply because we're saying it's inappropriate for grown ass fans to attack children online  

Except in the same interview Kevin explicitly makes the argument that what she posts on instagram is inappropriate and embarrasses her sons. A child's opinion on how any parent impacts them is valid, but neither a man nor a young boy's opinion is valid when they try to argue that a woman dancing in her home, trying on clothes or wearing little clothes on social media is somehow evidence to claims of erratic mental illness that is damaging others. :toofunny3:

Seems fake. Americans don't use the word "mum". 

I'm really not reading all that, i could care less about any of them tbh, it's just sad that her children are being used against her publicly, it sucks.

8 minutes ago, Communion said:

Except in the same interview Kevin explicitly makes the argument that what she posts on instagram is inappropriate and embarrasses her sons. A child's opinion on how any parent impacts them is valid, but neither a man nor a young boy's opinion is valid when they try to argue that a woman dancing in her home, trying on clothes or wearing little clothes on social media is somehow evidence to claims of erratic mental illness that is damaging others. :toofunny3:

But isn’t that just further proof that their father is manipulating his sons via parental alienation and the hate should be directed at him rather than her kids? I look at both Britney and her sons as the victims in this situation.

was he really talking to a british tabloid? i'm finding it hard to fathom..

This has gone on for years and years and years 

she wasn't allowed having a ******* phone but was fishing for attention on instagram for years and years and years? :toofunny3:

has he even read britney's testimony? does he not believe his mum? :rip: the level of brainwashing / tabloid lies lol

These children were told since they were little by their father, grandfather, aunt, grandmother and basically all the people closest to them that their mother is "mentally ill, unwell". They probably have zero respect for Britney and see her as nothing but a cash cow who is suppose to fund their lives, not their mother. Their relationship at this point is sadly destroyed and I'm heartbroken for Britney. What her trash "family" did to her is just a whole other level of betrayal.

Edited by Looolqueen

What the **** they went with her? I am not surprised that this is their response, the boys were raised by their father and they grew up to be spoiled brats, I really hope Britney cut them off financially when they hit 18 and lets see how they can survive living with their broke ass father, let them work for a living and get a taste of the real world. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.