Jayden Federline defends Jamie & Kevin in interview; Britney issues response

mystery

THE SUN: Britney Spears’ son Jayden breaks his silence on their toxic family split – but offers troubled singer hope of reunion

Britney invited her sons to her celebrity-packed wedding in June to model and personal trainer Sam Asghari, 28, but they did not attend. 

Jayden explains: “It just wasn’t a good time to go. I’m not saying that I’m not happy for her. The type of environment she gave us was not very comfortable for me and my brother. I’m really happy for them but she didn’t invite the whole family and if it was just going to be me and Preston, I don’t see how that situation would have ended on good terms.” 

While the boys clearly find the airing of their family’s dirty laundry hard to deal with, Jayden is diplomatic. He said: “Social media helps her. So if that’s what she wants to do. I’m not going to hate her for that. At the same time, she should come to the realisation of whatever it is that stops her loving her family.

He added: "It's almost like she has to post something on Instagram to get some attention. This has gone on for years and years and years and there's a high chance that this will never stop but I'm hoping for me that she will stop." 

Jayden believes Jamie “really cares about his family” and defends his grandfather. “I know everybody blames him for the conservatorship. It was a father caring for his daughter. Maybe the conservatorship took a little too long. That is why people developed a hatred for him. Social media helps her. So if that’s what she wants to do. I’m not going to hate her for that." 

“That is why my mum was angry that she was working too hard. She should have taken a break. But he doesn’t deserve all the hatred he is getting in the media. Mum is ceasing to realise how much he cares about her. I love him with all my heart. He was just trying to be a father.” 

He added: "At first he was just trying to be like any father letting her pursue her daughter's dream of becoming a superstar but I did think maybe the conservatorship went on too long... Probably why my Mum was very angry about the whole situation that she was working for too long and I personally think she was."

Jayden said comments made by their mum, and by her supporters online, had painted her family in a bad light. “They would not do such things,” he insists. Above all, the boys hope that Britney can find forgiveness with her family. Jayden is aware the animosity has been “going on for years” and admits: “There is a high chance it is never going to stop. I wish she would just be chill . . . and not accusing this one for that and hate someone for that.”

UPDATE: Britney has responded on her Instagram

Edited by mystery

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brazil

• FOCK

• mystery

• bad guy

Top Posters In This Topic

The levels of mental manipulation from Kevin and Jamie going on here. Imagine going at your mom publicly for all to see and know and defending your grandpa who you literally had a restraining order against. I doubt they even know what actually happened or heard her testimony. It will be so amazing when the money dries up and they see just how much their dad and grandpa are worth.

It is funny how Kevin wants to "keep his kids away from all of this" and yet now he is inviting journalists for tell all interviews and letting the kids do all the talking (and not telling them the whole story).

Edited by mystery

He’s just like the rest of the men in that family - see women as lessor, sexist… 

Why is a British tabloid interviewing a literal 15-year-old? :deadbanana4: 

And are we meant to believe a 15-year-old articulated these defenses of a conservatorship? :skull:

Edited by Communion

How DISGUSTING that these people live like millionaires thanks to her working so hard.....

This little spoiled brat running to the media for 2 cents with his jobless good for nothing father to talk about his superstar mother, telling HER she wants attention

The nerve 

1 minute ago, Communion said:

Why is a British tabloid interviewing a literal 15-year-old? :deadbanana4: 

MTE. It’s so inappropriate, and on the other side of it I guarantee when he gets older he will regret he did this

this whole thing sounds fake/doctored by The Sun. why is Jayden saying “Mum”? he’s not british lol

The way he defended Britney's father :bibliahh: didn't u sh*t on him after he literally ATTACKED u?!

Disrespectful and horrible thing to do to their mother

Wonder if they will realize this when they get older, the emotional damage their are Continuing to do to her

Who allowed to give to talk to that tabloid?

Once you answer to that question, everything makes sense.

It's clear the boys have been fed lies and manipulated to view their mother as someone problematic and selfish for caring for her own needs. 

The kids and the rest of the Spears family can choke.

jLoKJUY.gif

Wow they really brainwashed her kids..I hope eventually the learn the truth about what happened to their mom and they can work on things. 

I wish she would just be chill . . . and not accusing this one for that and hate someone for that.”

:toofunny3:

This after saying that her family wouldn't do anything bad because they are good to Him:ahh:

These children are really gullible and truly brainwashed...

didn’t him and sean both drag jamie :deadbanana2:

i wouldn’t drag them bc they are kids and were probably threatened by evil and team con. 

if they were prepared to work and abuse britney until she passed away, i put nothing past them.

This interview is way too articulated for a 15 year-old. Something's fishy.

1 minute ago, Mirtilo said:

This interview is way too articulated for a 15 year-old. Something's fishy.

I am pretty sure it is The Sun reporting on the TV interview that aired for ITV News and 60 Minutes Australia, we just don't have the video version yet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.