Hold Me Closer free falling, what went wrong?

BadBoy

19 minutes ago, Polgg48 said:

another song she doesnt seem to sound from studio recording, people start to recognize that and move on.

There are literally interviews from the renowed producers of the song talking about the recording process and how in command she was :deadbanana4:

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay07

• Brishka

• Breathe On Moi

• lovemehateme

Ricky Wilson

Neither Brit Spears nor Elton John have any power in 2022.

Their power withered away in the 00’s that’s why

Obviously not everyone is going to be a fan of Britney, that's normal - but I'll never understand how some of ya'll can hold actual disdain for this woman who has tried to put nothing but kindness into the world and been abused and exploited her entire life.

I just think it’s interesting how the piranhas in this thread love tearing someone down who has been through so much. 

imagine being that angry at someone because their short peak, which was the only time the artist wasn’t FORCED to perform, was more impactful and influential than your favorites entire career of desperately seeking validation and acclaim.

Hatred is ugly. Get over it and move on.

Edited by Nachocheesechalup

10 minutes ago, Nachocheesechalup said:

I just think it’s interesting how the piranhas in this thread love tearing someone down who has been through so much. 

And just in time the pity let’s not drag her new song because she’s been through soo much excuses. 

Even though she’s slaying like Beyonce. 

Even though she has a hit in 2022 unlike Avril & Christina. 

:deadbanana4:

At least this thread will be good to bookmark for the BB debut and also for when people claim it's doing well because of Elton :laugh:

Because no one asked for a Elton x Britney collab in 2022. Britney can still score a hit if she collaborated with the right person. She can easily score a top 5 hit if she collaborated with someone like Doja Cat.

Just now, brazil said:

At least this thread will be good to bookmark for the BB debut and also for when people claim it's doing well because of Elton :laugh:

Elton’s Cold Heart is still charting on Billboard right now. Britney hasn’t had solo charting song in around a decade.

22 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

Obviously not everyone is going to be a fan of Britney, that's normal - but I'll never understand how some of ya'll can hold actual disdain for this woman who has tried to put nothing but kindness into the world and been abused and exploited her entire life.

This. 

18 minutes ago, Nachocheesechalup said:

imagine being that angry at someone because their short peak, which was the only time the artist wasn’t FORCED to perform, was more impactful and influential than your favorites entire career of desperately seeking validation and acclaim.

Hatred is ugly. Get over it and move on.

And this.

OT: I can't believe Xtina stans are getting brave. And for what? She hasn't been able to chart on ITunes with her latest releases, let alone Billboard Hot 100. 

9 minutes ago, Power love said:

And just in time the pity let’s not drag her new song because she’s been through soo much excuses. 

Imagine doubling down on being hateful and bitter, the irony, with a username like "power love"

1 hour ago, Love Again said:

Y'all gonna be eating your words when the radio updates begin and the GP rallies behind Britney :ahh:

Like what ? Yall really think this will have Cold Heart kind of longevity ? :skull:

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

I thought she was slaying like Beyonce :confused:

:redface:

17 minutes ago, Power love said:

Note: Britney fans did not make the thread.

The backfire is gonna be MASSIVE :bibliahh:

I guess This is Britney’s Liberation era (? :redface::thing:

22 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Because no one asked for a Elton x Britney collab in 2022. Britney can still score a hit if she collaborated with the right person. She can easily score a top 5 hit if she collaborated with someone like Doja Cat.

If no one is asking for it, then why is it topping sales charts in 40 countries? :huh:

7 minutes ago, D.M.F said:

Elton’s Cold Heart is still charting on Billboard right now. Britney hasn’t had solo charting song in around a decade.

Please sit this one out. 

Screenshot-20220829-184636-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20220829-184759-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20220829-184816-Chrome.jpg

Please sit this one out.

With many documentaries, her life has been on prime time tv, all over social these years, naked in instagram and she continues feeding the public with her story to get more sympathy for this :rip:

Elton has much better songs that could have been used. i have been an Elton stan for a long time and Tiny Dancer has always been among my least favorites by him.

37 minutes ago, Nachocheesechalup said:

Imagine doubling down on being hateful and bitter

You don’t get to do that! Y’all made threads BASHING Avril & Xtina. Now want to hide your hands & play victim? 

32 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Note: Britney fans did not make the thread.

But that didn’t stop Britney stans entering the thread agreeing shading Avril & Aguilera. 

Don’t start no mess, won’t be no mess. 

Imagine wasting your comeback hype over an old bad mixed song with pedo elton jhon who called you untalented untill 1 month ago

1 hour ago, youreyesgocold said:

It’s like they recorded the vocals in an echo chamber. You can barely make out what they’re saying. The effects are too heavy and so unneeded. 

Seriously, the song is just awful.

The song had an initial buzz cause its britney but the song ain't it 

The song's debut week will probably be better than most people were expecting, but I don't see the song having legs. It feels like they tried and failed to recreate the magic of Cold Heart. Cold Heart feels fresh as if it's a brand new song, despite it being a mash-up of Elton's old hits. HMC feels more like it's a remix of old stuff as opposed to something new - I can't really put my finger on what the difference is, but HMC is giving me more of a "some random producer remixed old songs" vibe than Cold Heart ever did.