• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

You are in the kitchen, honey.

All that you ever wanted from me is sweet noooothing. :chick3:

I wanted a dark synth album, not Carly Rae demos…… I will seriously have a meltdown…… the only Loser sound she needs to rehash on a Midnights themed album is False God…….

Y’all have me SCARED

spacer.png

Just now, ZIVERT said:

I wanted a dark synth album, not Carly Rae demos…… I will seriously have a meltdown…… the only Loser sound she needs to rehash on a Midnights themed album is False God…….

Y’all have me SCARED

spacer.png

It's not Lover :rip: 

Just now, Godinos said:

You are in the kitchen, honey.

All that you ever wanted from me is sweet noooothing. :chick3:

i hope it's humming not honey. humming helps painting more the picture

So it’s Ariana Stan’s leaking the snippets because of positions? Anyways it’s hard to judge with copyright talking over it but I found lavender haze and it sounded nice. A return to pop that’s above lover and rep. 

Going out tonight, changes into something red

Her mother doesn’t like that kind of dress

Vigilante **** found dead </3

Anyway, a lot of people on ATRL call a song like coney island boring and bad so I won’t trust them when it comes to saying if a song is boring or not :rip:

Maroon lyrics are cute though 

The burgundy on my t-shirt when you splashed your wine into me
And how the blood rushed into my cheeks, so scarlet, it was—
The on my collarbone, the rust it grew between telephones
The lips I used to call home, so scarlet, it was maroon

Please the meltdowns already :bibliahh: here for Lover 2.0 

The leak is a form of stealing. Before the streaming era, when you had to buy actual LPs, it would be like breaking into a store to steal the album before it was released legally. And now this one dude decides to leak 20 seconds of a couple of songs, and you are all having meltdowns because of that sound snippet. Wait for the actual release when you will be able to hear the full song. You can't know the sound based on 20 second snippets. And when you change your minds when you hear the full song, then blame that dude for giving you the wrong experience. Thalt's all I can say.

2 minutes ago, SleepingTigers said:

So it’s Ariana Stan’s leaking the snippets because of positions? Anyways it’s hard to judge with copyright talking over it but I found lavender haze and it sounded nice. A return to pop that’s above lover and rep. 

it is them, they've been so obsessed with taylor lately idk why :juanny:

Anyways, my most anticipated track is You’re on Your Own, Kid. It’s giving DRAMA

1 minute ago, TayGod said:

The leak is a form of stealing. Before the streaming era, when you had to buy actual LPs, it would be like breaking into a store to steal the album before it was released legally. And now this one dude decides to leak 20 seconds of a couple of songs, and you are all having meltdowns because of that sound snippet. Wait for the actual release when you will be able to hear the full song. You can't know the sound based on 20 second snippets. And when you change your minds when you hear the full song, then blame that dude for giving you the wrong experience. Thalt's all I can say.

I thought this was going to be copypasta from Twitter at first ngl :ahh: 

1 minute ago, Sesame said:

The swifties flooding websites with fake audios non stop. Go get a job you annoying hags 

spacer.png

I was done with Twitter after listening to the same ME! snippet for the 20th time

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Kozy said:

can someone send me a LEAK PLEASE :)

Girl you just got banned :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Kozy said:

can someone send me a LEAK PLEASE :)

Ryan
Message added by Ryan, 3 hours ago

Asking for leaks will get your ass permanently banned. 

spacer.png

Edited by Sesame