• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

Listening to some classic 1D tunes to remind myself what real pop bops sounds like. She should hire them as ghostwriters 

Not you all calling LH is ME!-esque

It is more likr OOTW beat

Just now, niiall said:

Well the good news is the era will be over this time next week

So true. We can go back to clowning about Speak Now and Reputa TV :heart2: Thank God. 

1 minute ago, TaylenaStan said:

I cant at these posts back to back :bibliahh:

dont listen to the good sis @TheArgonaut. She is going through a temporary state of psychosis from the hype of the snippets leaking I'm afraid 504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

I love pop Taylor, so I'm not disappointed, but I do hope she gives us a soft pop '70's record like Midnights was initially speculated to be. The folk leaning of folklore/evermore mixed with soothing pop melodies to give us some Fleetwood Mac esque bangers. Imagine the collapse. :ghostface:

Where are people getting the LH sounds like Me! ????? O.o

theres no horns in it. It’s drums and a synth. 

4 minutes ago, niiall said:

Well the good news is the era will be over this time next week

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I’m going to bed. It’s ME!dnight in the UK. Goodnight!:ahh:

2 minutes ago, sweetblindness said:

I love pop Taylor, so I'm not disappointed, but I do hope she gives us a soft pop '70's record like Midnights was initially speculated to be. The folk leaning of folklore/evermore mixed with soothing pop melodies to give us some Fleetwood Mac esque bangers. Imagine the collapse. :ghostface:

I guess Taylor thinks the 70s are in the past and she's not bringing it back. Except the fashion and decor.

pC3NZZU.gif

Kiing at the snoozefest swifties melting down already. Though I really wanted something more 70s inspired. Still, we barely know anything.

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

Just now, MardinBeksloy said:

It didn’t L word, no?

Mess, a follower of mine on Twitter sent the instrumental of Kylie's Wow to me on Twitter and labelled it Anti-Hero HQ snippet :deadbanana4:

you wantting the leak 

tonight

feels impossible :gaycat5:

like a snow on the beach like snow on the beach ah ah ah :lakitu:

The problem with Jack Antonoff is that he doesn't have any collaborators as a producer the way Max Martin does, so there's only a certain number of sounds he can do alone, which leads to a lot of recycle and reuse.

pC3NZZU.gif

4 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Twitter Swifties are insufferable. The account I heard the leaks on is suspended already. And they have spammed the whole thing with ME!

Lavender Haze sounds fun. But all Jack stuff is starting to blend in. Even the 1975 album 

The account that tweeted those snippets didn't have the album anyway. They were just using what was already out there to try to get some likes on his selfie and now he's suspended. Deserved imo

pC3NZZU.gif

the meltdowns :skull: 

1 minute ago, Fama said:

I guess Taylor thinks the 70s are in the past and she's not bringing it back. Except the fashion and decor.

pC3NZZU.gif

She is appropriating 70s culture I'm afraid. She is only taking the aesthetic. Not the lived experience, sadly. pC3NZZU.gif