Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

7 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

Stop praying

halloween-mask.gif

Dear Lord

Please prevent Taylor Swift from dropping a new single before the Midnights album release on October 21st. Let the album be released all at once 

And my Lord please forgive her cruelty for polluting your Earth with massive amounts of CO2

Amen

0PcCtkB.gif

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

11 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

A few days ago i was expecting this thread to reach 500 pages close to the album's release, i can't believe we'll get there by tomorrow already :deadbanana4:

we have to thank the selena and unholy (payola song) stans for adding an extra 10 pages

1 minute ago, Hunter_13 said:

Evermore sis yessss :jonny4:

RWYLM and Gold Rush are just begging to go viral. :deadbanana4:Make it happen!! 

1 hour ago, pierreleswiftie said:

we have to thank the selena and unholy (payola song) stans for adding an extra 10 pages

True, the trolling and delusion wasn't for nothing after all :giraffe:

Announcement in 3 hours? 

VXNkAVR.gif

No probably not since she HAS to announce everything at midnight.. proving that she hates her european fanbase!

VXNkAVR.gif

Anyways doesnt iTunes usually update the song length before a single release? How long in advance does that usually happen :eli:

Edited by TaylenaStan

If Taylor was releasing the lead tonight I believe she would've announced it about 6 minutes ago, so someone lied to us several times

3 minutes ago, Icarus said:

Ugh not Anti-Hero dropping at midnight 

VXNkAVR.gif

No it's karma. Hopefully we make it to 500 pages by MIDNIGHT.

Living in Europe is a nightmate when it comes to Taylor, i always have a hard time sleeping knowing she's about to announce something. Waiting until 6AM before knowing is PAIN.

:deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Living in Europe is a nightmate when it comes to Taylor, i always have a hard time sleeping knowing she's about to announce something. Waiting until 6AM before knowing is PAIN.

Yup she hates us :emofish:
I always thought those Good Morning America announcements were annoying but you know what? Perfect time for us european fans
katy-perry-cup.gif

So track three may be the lead single , and may be released this Friday US Midnight.

1 hour ago, Beyonnaise said:

When Tree DMs a rip of the album to a messy ATRLer so they'll leak it in this thread and she can nuke the site off the face of the Earth once and for all

VXNkAVR.gif

plssss 

VXNkAVR.gif

4 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

I've temporarily altered my sleep schedule just to make sure I'm up at 6am in case something happens :deadbanana4:

29 minutes ago, Icarus said:

Am I the only person who prays that we don't get a single before the album drops

Releasing Cardigan beforehand would have killed hype for folklore

halloween-mask.gif

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Taylor going back to Zane Lowe interview again with midnights it's so cute 

200w.gif

okay :redface:

4 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Taylor going back to Zane Lowe interview again with midnights it's so cute 

200w.gif