Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

1 minute ago, Ampersand13 said:

I mean, I don't want to read too much into it, but I do think it's strange that she seemingly randomly switched the schedule up right as a tracklist is floating around. I don't want to clown tonight but I just might have to. Bring on a single :ghostface:

That insider also said « see you on October 16/17th » but it doesn’t make sense since it’s Sunday/Monday :rip:

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

2 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

that's odd tbh she really must have been lurking here cause :rip:

There’s no way she doesn’t know ATRL. The iconic @levi_valvi foiled her plans during reputation.

In before Karma is about ATRL.

3 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

What's the context of this gif? :bibliahh:

I wanna know this too, im just copying this gif because its too funny :bibliahh:
VXNkAVR.gif

4 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

What's the context of this gif? :bibliahh:

Willow and its remixes chart performance.

spacer.png

We’re using it to attract good Karma for Midnights lead single.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

26 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

I don't mean to gang up on the good sis @Tusk btw :heart2:

All in good fun. I don't take anything personally. I laugh at the posts dragging me.  Keep bringing it. :camping:

2 minutes ago, Squall said:

That insider also said « see you on October 16/17th » but it doesn’t make sense since it’s Sunday/Monday :rip:

It does make sense, the Spotify Midnights pre-add playlist starts teasing songs from the album that day. 

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

When Tree DMs a rip of the album to a messy ATRLer so they'll leak it in this thread and she can nuke the site off the face of the Earth once and for all

VXNkAVR.gif

Just now, WeFoundTrouble said:

It does make sense, the Spotify playlist starts teasing songs from the album that day. 

Well, if she drops something 4/5 days before the album she can simply keep it, it’s useless and will ruin some first week streams at this point :cm: 

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Beyonnaise said:

When Tree DMs a rip of the album to a messy ATRLer so they'll leak it in this thread and she can nuke the site off the face of the Earth once and for all

VXNkAVR.gif

:dies:

1 minute ago, Squall said:

Well, if she drops something 4/5 days before the album she can simply keep it, it’s useless and will ruin some first week streams at this point :cm: 

She’s not dropping a song that day girl she’s going to start teasing a few song snippets per day in the last 5 days leading up to the album release :rip: Why wouldn’t we want that.

2 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

VXNkAVR.gif

VXNkAVR.gif

5 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

VXNkAVR.gif

A dream

3 hours ago, Salmon Dean said:

You’re On Your Own, Kid sounds iconic already. The people who disagree can make a Swift exit from this thread. :gaycat4:

!!!

this already sounds like a swift classique, I fear!! 

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

spacer.png

We’re using it to attract good Karma for Midnights lead single.

Oh i see, it all makes sense now :giraffe:

9 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

VXNkAVR.gif

Can i be the chosen one? I promise I’ll only share it with @P!NK2LOVE

VXNkAVR.gif

9 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

VXNkAVR.gif

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Squall said:

Yeah, pretty much. If there's a lead single it has to come out at least 2 weeks before the album otherwise it's pointless. Let's hope we'll have a single tomorrow.

12 minutes ago, Tusk said:

All in good fun. I don't take anything personally. I laugh at the posts dragging me.  Keep bringing it. :camping:

I think sis what’s hard to accept about Midnights being a collection of shelved songs is, well, I think for me is her silence on the pending Taylor’s Versions. :deadbanana4:

20 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

When Karma actually is LWYMMD pt. II (not conceptually but musically) and we get a video for it that's as iconic

@Taylor fanboy's brujeria and voodoo paid off I fear

VXNkAVR.gif

When we get a Joseph Khan with a budget of 1.5 Million $ and everything we prayed for (multiple outfits, expensive wigs, cameo from D lister celebrities, more CGI than Avatar 2) but 2 days after the release Joseph Khan is found guilty of assault and toxic work environment.  

4 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I think sis what’s hard to accept about Midnights being a collection of shelved songs is, well, I think for me is her silence on the pending Taylor’s Versions. :deadbanana4:

I think writers can write without having to write specially for albums. IF (a big IF) Midnights is more of a collection of older written songs...maybe they weren't written with an album in mind and never got past the written page/demo.

Now she has a theme and these songs fit.

or it just an album of new songs.  

So is there a lead single coming tonight? 

Karma is one of the least interesting titles so far and sounds basic, but then again I wouldn't be surprised if this was the new lead single from the ME!, Mine and Shake it Off songstress

23 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

spacer.png

nnnnn

VXNkAVR.gif

1 minute ago, Alex21kw said:

So is there a lead single coming tonight? 

Karma is one of the least interesting titles so far and sounds basic, but then again I wouldn't be surprised if this was the new lead single from the ME!, Mine and Shake it Off songstress

None. She was supposed to do Mayhem tonight, then daily, but atrl insider tea went out to the stan world, so she had to change things up and invalidate the info leak, my guess.

Little did she know the track list also leaked.

5 minutes ago, pierreleswiftie said:

but 2 days after the release Joseph Khan is found guilty of assault and toxic work environment

Just our luck

VXNkAVR.gif

6 minutes ago, pierreleswiftie said:

When we get a Joseph Khan with a budget of 1.5 Million $ and everything we prayed for (multiple outfits, expensive wigs, cameo from D lister celebrities, more CGI than Avatar 2) but 2 days after the release Joseph Khan is found guilty of assault and toxic work environment.  

The diamonds on Look alone was worth 10M so.

In before she burns her Rhode Island house just to outdo Look’s budget.