Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

5 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Their pinned thread too :deadbanana: 

“all the things I got right” and it’s just a bunch of reaches. Jobless behavior.

Yeah lol. People know me here from this, I guess, I’m always tracking down insiders, that’s why I got super annoying with Teneo and even apologized to him.

6 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Yeah, that thinker account does have the song titles no doubt but they 100% know nothing about the album’s sound or concept or what her release plans are :rip: They probably somehow got ahold of a copy or have a job where they were able to find them out. But no way this random person knows anything more than that.

There is definitely no pre-release single at this point. 

THIS. I’m pretty much sure that Thinker is the same person behind Knower, meaning that they have a small knowledge but pretends to have lots.

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

Karma was recorded on a different day as well going by the curtain. 

I bet "fate" knew the implications of that title & decided to choose it right before Anti-Hero on Friday to draw up the most fan hype.

B8F8jiJ.png

ready for track 5 to be called Dear Karlie 

2 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

I agrih with the above, but why would she release a the Midnight Mayhem on Thursday instead of Friday, on the same week she drops the Anti-Hero explanation. 

Anti-Hero in 22 Hours

64144-5f5d9b481fe5863c196d3441322ab983.jpeg?w=1200&auto=format,compress&ogImage=true&enlarge=true

I don’t think Anti Hero is the lead. I imagine she released the explanation just because she loves the song, and because the title serves edgy cringe without context… on a level not even VS does. But with context it makes sense and is a great title. She probably didn’t want people or the media to make up theories that made her look bad :jonny:

I have a hunch that Lavender Haze is the lead single though. It’s allegedly the first track and the single won’t come til 10.21 (sorry but it’s not happening before), so track one makes a lot of sense as the focus single. Just like what all the Kpop artists do with the album release single where it sums up the album concept and is the intro track. Let’s see if I’m right.

1 minute ago, Taylor Sniffs said:

Why did she tap that thing before announcing the title? 

To turn on the voice effect

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Karma was recorded on a different day as well going by the curtain. 

I bet "fate" knew the implications of that title & decided to choose it right before Anti-Hero on Friday to draw up the most fan hype.

B8F8jiJ.png

The views going down is sending me.

giphy.gif

The way she thought she did something :isudumblmao:

But it's what this fandom deserves since all they care about is frivolous celeb drama instead of her moving on and making art :isudumblmao:

Also, puta stans are the worst and most toxic thing that ever happened to this fandom :coffee2:

I don’t want a lead single I love the buzz of going into the album BLIND.

21 minutes ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

Yeah lol. People know me here from this, I guess, I’m always tracking down insiders, that’s why I got super annoying with Teneo and even apologized to him.

THIS. I’m pretty much sure that Thinker is the same person behind Knower, meaning that they have a small knowledge but pretends to have lots.

They probably saw the vinyl sleeve and not much more. They don't know how the track sounds so the only info they give is "when you hear this you won't believe it" instead of actual sound/genre clues.

Edited by pierreleswiftie

1 minute ago, Cleanromantic said:

But it's what this fandom deserves since all they care about is frivolous celeb drama instead of her moving on and making art :isudumblmao:

Also, puta stans are the worst and most toxic thing that ever happened to this fandom :coffee2:

Girl. For the millionth time. “Karma” isn’t inherently bad or negative :rip: It is a very spiritual word and can be associated with introspection, acceptance, growth, and maturity. Puta haters are even more cringe and embarrassing for foaming at the mouth anytime reputation is merely even ALLUDED to. :ahh: 

2 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

You must be fun at parties :rip: puta stans RISE!

Karma is going to be a soft rock psychedelic otherworldly experience. I am speaking it into existence.

She's incapable of having a lead without it being attached to petty, privileged, out of touch, celeb drama no one cares about but her brain dead Twitter stans :coffee2: 

1 minute ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Girl. For the millionth time. “Karma” isn’t inherently bad or negative :rip: It is a very spiritual word and can be associated with introspection, acceptance, growth, and maturity. Puta haters are even more cringe and embarrassing for foaming at the mouth anytime reputation is merely even ALLUDED to. :ahh: 

Puta haters :isudumblmao: 

The victim mentality that is only matched by Taylor herself :deadbanana2:

my interest for the album was nearly dead last week, but thanks to the announcements of the titles Bejeweled and Karma my excitement came back :clap3:

4 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

She's incapable of having a lead without it being attached to petty, privileged, out of touch, celeb drama no one cares about but her brain dead Twitter stans :coffee2: 

… ME!, cardigan, and Willow? 

girl you’re stuck in 2017. Unpack that trauma. She hasn’t even HAD any celebrity drama in years.

You’re in here fuming over the mere IDEA of a song sounding like a continued narrative from the reputation era when in reality the song probably has nothing to do with Kimye. YOURE the one victimizing yourself. :ahh: 

6 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

4 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

Omg :rip:

tea tho :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

… ME!, cardigan, and Willow? 

girl you’re stuck in 2017. Unpack that trauma. She hasn’t even HAD any celebrity drama in years.

You’re in here fuming over the mere IDEA of a song sounding like a continued narrative from the reputation era when in reality the song probably has nothing to do with Kimye. YOURE the one victimizing yourself. :ahh: 

Me! Flopped and had that cringe "there's a lot of lame Gus out there" line. Cardigan and Willow were released with their respective albums. 

Where am I fuming at Reputation :deadbanana4:

I said "rep stans".

Me! Flopped and had that cringe "there's a lot of lame Gus out there" line. Cardigan and Willow were released with their respective albums. 

I said "rep stans".

I don’t care the circumstances of the leads or their lyrics, I’m just telling you that “She's incapable of having a lead without it being attached to petty, privileged, out of touch, celeb drama no one cares about but her brain dead Twitter stans”, your previous statement, is categorically false. She has no celebrity drama even ongoing right now so calm your t*ts — the midnights lead single will not cater to reputation stans the way you are currently afraid of. :ahh: 

Is karma releasing tomorrow seeing as she broke the release schedule for it? :ghostface:

3 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

I said "rep stans".

They are still lead singles so

6 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I don’t care the circumstances of the leads or their lyrics, I’m just telling you that “She's incapable of having a lead without it being attached to petty, privileged, out of touch, celeb drama no one cares about but her brain dead Twitter stans”, your previous statement, is categorically false. She has no celebrity drama even ongoing right now so calm your t*ts — the midnights lead single will not cater to reputation stans the way you are currently afraid of. :ahh: 

No, but she's gonna dig up some stale Karly Kloss Bad Blood levels of trash drama based on the track description :deadbanana4:. Guess one throw away verse in a bonus track on Evermore was not enough for her.

can we talked about how she serve looks in those midnight mayhem video.

I need her to parade around New York in those looks like she did with the 1989 crop top/skirt combo. 

She will literally bring back those 70s looks and become somewhat a fashionista.