Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

7 minutes ago, Kali. said:

She is probably just fan pandering like with the 10 minute atw version that was never real until the fans invented it 

A capitalist! :clap3:

Someone create a rumor of New Year’s Day (Alternate Party Mix Version).

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

What's next? Her confirming Kaylor was real for a couple hundred sales from gaylors?

giphy.gif

nnnnn people here trying to slander Taylor Nation when the account is real Taylor. 

stan-twitter-viola-davis.gif

Y'all really think Taylor wouldn't write a song to feed her fans' delusion?

giphy.gif

I know this puta has a ghost account on ATRL and is cackling while reading the meltdowns in here

giphy.gif

I can never tell if y’all are genuinely upset or being funny :rip: if you’re genuinely upset about her own artistic output then… touch grass :rip: it’s literally not as deep as y’all are making it out to be omg

think 13 is absolutely insufferable on Twitter. I'd rather not know anything than reading another tweet of his

She probably had a VERY loose Karma album concept at the time of TM MV, & probably only had a handful + title track done, but eventually chose to shelve the album & work on Folklore. Thank GOD. I feel like this was this was a Gaga Monster4Lyfe situation, if anyone remembers that :rip:

MIDnights will be a selecT few of those tracks reworked + some newly written ones. Which means she's only picking the cream of the crop to be on MIDnights :jonny4:

33 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Karma is either “good” or “bad”. I think she’s written a universal song that Instagram Spirituals would eat up for captions and playback on daily horoscope / positive affirmation posts.

Genius if true.

spacer.png

Karma will be another weaponized pop masterpiece in the vein of I Did Something Bad

Sweet Nothings will be her weaponized sexuality banger ala Dress & So It Goes….

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, RuflesCando said:

think 13 is absolutely insufferable on Twitter. I'd rather not know anything than reading another tweet of his

u better spill

spacer.png

1 minute ago, nostalgia said:

Karma will be another weaponized pop masterpiece in the vein of I Did Something Bad

Sweet Nothings will be her weaponized sexuality banger ala Dress & So It Goes….

giphy.gif

Three albums later, she still hasn’t touched that level of vulnerability, personality, and artistry.

I’m not putting my hopes up. 

35 minutes ago, JDC said:

So are we back to the theory about midnights being re-worked songs from past eras? Karma kinda confirms it

I remember saying that and people threw me off so badly. Time, the ultimate truth teller

30 minutes ago, Jaspurr said:

The Taylor Nation intern just be tweeting anything. I doubt they know anything about the album.

giphy.gif

Your avi :deadbanana:

hello twin :heart:

14 minutes ago, RuflesCando said:

Both of the leakers are annoying as hell. 

What if upside down signifies it came from the shelved Karma (aka Rep2.0 album + LWYMMD phone) But how could he possibly know that :deadvision: Vigilate $hit / Anti-Hero / Karma do sound Rep2.0'd tho :matty:

I guess we'll find out when she draws ball #11

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

I remember saying that and people threw me off so badly. Time, the ultimate truth teller

get the cupcakkes

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

Im fuming at Karma.

That was supposed to be release as reputation vault. 

Like instead of "from the vault", it will be "Bside-Karma" and it was a 7 tracks dragfest dedicated to Calvin.

So now she dilute it to 1 track only. What is that mess? This made me not anticipate reputation rerecord anymore. Also feel like midnights are just leftover track from past eras with all the topics she already cover.

Not a b side compilation album, mess 

4 minutes ago, Icarus said:

wait Sweet Nothing sounds like a Calvin lashing song considering he also has a song called that 

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

Ha sweet nothing will not come even close to his I fear 

16 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

Sweet Nothing will be the best on the album

spacer.png

it better be a SERVE like Calvin’s