Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

gonna have my first listen of the alberm soon...

but first...time to get outstandingly, exceptionally, frightfully high:gaycat4:

lord can disappoint me all she wants, but one thing's for sure, i am NOT going to be sober while it happens!

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

wait I actually really like Sweet Nothing. it's giving me folklore vibes but she got out of the woods 

Mastermind - evermore

oh Mastermind will be on repeat! 

littlebodybigheart

some of y’all are TOO GROWN to be acting the way you’re acting right now. over some music.

The simple fact that this thread isn't locked MUST mean that mastermind Taylor/TN is reading all of y'alls sinful opinions about the album and taking NOTES

The only acceptable part about Vigilante Sh*t is that bridge and the outro... outside of that it's kinda trash...

Wait ......... Sweet Nothing is HORRIBLE

7ef4884f8f81395a11d6f2272d5dbd2ccd4020c9

74032093ff3e3de1b618c8b729cd0493f333bfb3

7d731e00013632e85e7bc3b1aa0d80be5abc2e63

4 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

My guess is that she is fantasizing about her being the one that breaks Scooter and Yael's marriage or something like that 

Sis this is the kind of thing that gets you murdered :deadbanana2: you should never get into someone's business like that 

1 minute ago, Redstreak said:

All these member names I’ve never seen in here until now just to say the album is bad ? on my third full repeat :jonny:

:siptea: my thing is why do they stay repeating themselves page after page, if they truly think it is that bad? 

This deserves the Solar Power treatment so she ditches Hack

if she still gets unwarranted acclaim then she'll keep being lazy

GRETCHEN.gif

I can't believe this is the album lmaonsbusanksaub

I bet some of you now wish we would have stayed with the rankings a couple months more

I'm genuinely starting to think that Mastermind might just be her best song. It's so sweet and desperate in such an earnest way, I can't stop listening to it. My other favorites are YOYOK, Anti-Hero, Maroon, Labyrinth and Karma.

MIDnights!!! wish I had a time machine to force Jack out of the studio

This album could’ve been elevated if it was an entire album full of You’re On Your Own Kid, Anti-Hero, and Snow On The Beach. These songs are great. 

1 minute ago, aotwbys said:

Anti-Hero lyricsspacer.png

the way I can hear his voice in that gif :bibliahh: imagine if she had collabed with the 1975 without hack nooff for a moody, dark 70s rock lp. that would've served this era's visuals methinks. especially with an actual lana verse but oh well 

Vigilante SHyTE is horrible except for the bridge and outro

Sweet Nothing is actually new levels of TRAGIC (compared to the rest of the songs before it)

7ef4884f8f81395a11d6f2272d5dbd2ccd4020c9

74032093ff3e3de1b618c8b729cd0493f333bfb3

7d731e00013632e85e7bc3b1aa0d80be5abc2e63

Jack throwing in hi-hats snares and glitter synths to 13 songs and then heading to Electric Lady to produce Dance Fever: 

kesha-bye.gif 

the gag is jack’s songs on folklore wash this crap.

the lyrics on Karma and Anti-Hero are actually disgusting. this is from the same same woman that wrote this is me trying and august ??? 

Jack’s production is terrible but I feel like it’s Taylor’s influence. The 1975’s album was nowhere near as bad as this

She needs to fire herself honestly how could she possibly think this was a good idea 

On 10/18/2022 at 1:31 PM, liam13 said:

Lana having a verse is obvious

On 10/18/2022 at 1:48 PM, TaylorNation said:

not with Taylor 

spacer.png

On 10/18/2022 at 1:56 PM, liam13 said:

you really think she praised Lana to the highest heaven so she can have Lana as her backup singer? :redface: be fr

spacer.png