1 minute ago, Taylor Swift said:

folklore (2020)

evermore (2020)

Fearless TV (2021)

Red TV (2021)

It was a good 2 years of hits and acclaim, it had to end someday 

GRETCHEN.gif

Album isn't bad, it's just mid

yeah, it's not bad. It's just very mid and basic especially for her standards.

The lyrics are what I can't get over. Are these just really horrible or has her songwriting been overpraised 

GRETCHEN.gif

The mass cancellations :bibliahh:

anyway, the major problem of the album is Hack's anemic, recycled,uninspired, musically bankrupt, lazy, ugly, corny and predictable and cheesy production including the horrendous vocal production and subpar mixing. We need to set up a plan to REMOVE him from Taylor's life I'm so serious I don't know how much more of his shitty input I can take

hurt-sad.gif

I don't think Taylor would do the 70s visuals for this - she's not that dumb

I think a twist is coming

I feel like it’s one of these albums people will appreciate more after the initial shock goes away. It’s already growing on me.

GRETCHEN.gif

3 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

surprised more people aren't switching, but instead doubling down tbh:rip:i thought it was a top tier album.

Just wait for the 1-2 punch of spotify numbers + HDD thread

GRETCHEN.gif

The switching will be fun to witness

GRETCHEN.gif

YOKO ONO is kinda B3 in this album (it's still a great sing, the standard is just too high)

GRETCHEN.gif

5 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

You should sis, the meltdowns are not funny. You will like the album!

Yeah I've had enough, will come back on friday

The fact that this album is going to have a tour but folklore and evermore didn't :biblionny:

I'm halfway through the album and it's nice. it definitely has replay value 

Vigilante Sh*t will sound amazing at the stadiums 

Ok Karma is a catchy grower despite the Kitty Purry line, should've been the lead I fear!

What is this sorcery?

1PFUFm2.gif

1. "Welcome to New York"

2. "Blank Space"

3. "Style"

4. "Out of the Woods"

5. "All You Had to Do Was Stay"

6. "Shake It Off"

7. "I Wish You Would"

8. "Bad Blood"

19. "Wildest Dreams"

10. "How You Get the Girl"

11. "This Love"

12. "I Know Places"

13. "Clean"

14. "Wonderland"

15. "You Are in Love"

16. "New Romantics"

Can Taylor ever create a good pop record again???

I can get behind the lazy one note production...

BUT THESE LYRICS ARE LITERALLY AS IF AN AI USED TRAINING FROM HER PREVIOUS ALBUMS AND SPAT OUT THESE SONGS!

7ef4884f8f81395a11d6f2272d5dbd2ccd4020c9

74032093ff3e3de1b618c8b729cd0493f333bfb3

7d731e00013632e85e7bc3b1aa0d80be5abc2e63

Just now, TaylenaStan said:

Just wait for the 1-2 punch of spotify numbers + HDD thread

GRETCHEN.gif

The switching will be fun to witness

GRETCHEN.gif

It will no doubt make great first day  numbers on spotify and have a great debut since she made every fan buy 1828282 versions of the album but I will be shocked if it serves stability ngl. 

The album is ... fine, but a massive step down from the highs of Folklore and Evermore. You can't tell me anything here comes close to touching Cardigan, My Tears Ricochet, August, or Ivy...

Lowkey happy I cancelled my webstore pre-orders for now. It's cute and serviceable, but she can do way better. Midnights will not be remembered as an essential Taylor Swift album. Mark my words.

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Wayfarer said:

Lover and reputation, sweeties, I am SO sorry you're being compared to whatever the **** this **** is supposed to be because it sure as hell isn't a Taylor Swift album! A stain on her discography!

I refuse to accept that she actually thought she could get away with releasing this piece of **** after folkmore and the excellent TVs! There's just no way our scheming, greedy and business savvy fave would destroy everything she built over the past few years, right? Throw away all the goodwill for a TikTok pandering album?! Rhetorical question! Well, let's just say that lack of Grammy nomination won't be the only thing she cries about this time around!

And **** you the hardest, Jack Antonoff! You talentless, production rehashing fraud! The Lord practically gave you a career and THIS is how you repay her? Ungrateful cretin! I guess the one good thing about this situation is that it will finally help his clients realize that HE'S the problem when their albums suck ***! May he disappear into irrelevance by the time this turd drops off the BB200!

0fNCoto.gif

Is it that serious

GRETCHEN.gif

9 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

Where are you sister? @P!NK2LOVE :gaycat3:

9 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

Where are you sister? @P!NK2LOVE :gaycat3:

I’m reading :jonny: I’m at work so I can’t be as active. But it sounds amazing and exactly what I want and NEED from ha omg :jonny: what are your thoughts?!

reputa stans trying to plot a narrative where another album with Lover vibe (not straightly similar) bad again so the actual worst Taylor's album a.k.a reputation in discography can be seen better  :ahh:

:ahh:

:ahh:

You all are embarassing

You all trashed Max Martin, praised Jack Antonoff from reputa, for what? Getaway Car only? Call It What You Want?

and that's it right?

Totally hypocrite stans :toofunny3:

Go suck the chaotic mess and lyric that can cut glass from Gorgeous

1) Maroon

2) Anti-Hero

3) YOYOKid

4) Midnight Rain

5) Karma

6) SOTB

7) Labyrinth

8) Mastermind

9) Lavender Haze 

10) Question...?

11) Bejeweled

12) Sweet Nothing

13) Vigilante ****

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Wayfarer said:

Lover and reputation, sweeties, I am SO sorry you're being compared to whatever the **** this **** is supposed to be because it sure as hell isn't a Taylor Swift album! A stain on her discography!

I refuse to accept that she actually thought she could get away with releasing this piece of **** after folkmore and the excellent TVs! There's just no way our scheming, greedy and business savvy fave would destroy everything she built over the past few years, right? Throw away all the goodwill for a TikTok pandering album?! Rhetorical question! Well, let's just say that lack of Grammy nomination won't be the only thing she cries about this time around!

And **** you the hardest, Jack Antonoff! You talentless, production rehashing fraud! The Lord practically gave you a career and THIS is how you repay her? Ungrateful cretin! I guess the one good thing about this situation is that it will finally help his clients realize that HE'S the problem when their albums suck ***! May he disappear into irrelevance by the time this turd drops off the BB200!

0fNCoto.gif

THE DRAMA OF IT ALL  :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh: