• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• ClashAndBurn

• Bears01

• Kassi

Thoughts on the media postulating that Judge Cannon is likely the next Republican-appointed SCOTUS justice?

9 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Thoughts on the media postulating that Judge Cannon is likely the next Republican-appointed SCOTUS justice?

No surprise from me at least. My question of interest is who's postulating it.

37 minutes ago, Espresso said:

No surprise from me at least. My question of interest is who's postulating it.

I heard it from Lawrence O'Donnell in particular, but I don't doubt that the beltway has been discussing it as a possibility. Especially if Trump is president again, but even if it's DeSantis, he'd probably want to elevate a judge from Florida.

Not really being talked about at all anymore.

On 9/8/2022 at 8:04 AM, ClashAndBurn said:

I heard it from Lawrence O'Donnell in particular, but I don't doubt that the beltway has been discussing it as a possibility. Especially if Trump is president again, but even if it's DeSantis, he'd probably want to elevate a judge from Florida.

Fair

5 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Not really being talked about at all anymore.

Certainly got more attention locally now that privatization talks have grown more serious from the Governor. 

Nationally I have seen it get covered on cable, though not enough. Certainly not enough coverage in a lot of the national print press.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.