Golden Hit: Season 2 πŸ“€ Congratulations Hug! πŸ†

Aurora

Season 2 Final Average Rankings

Β 

#18 @Gavin.

Β 

Honestly, even though we were only able to see two entries from you this season, your writing and impact on the season has really struck me. Stung remains one of the most personal and affecting songs for me of the season, and I can’t say enough how I think it should have ranked and scored higher. I also enjoyed Roots Keep Me Here and think that you definitely have shown some good writing this season, and it just would have been great to see more! There’s always the future though, and if you consider playing again we would love to have you back.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Legend E

• Hug

Top Posters In This Topic

Rank Writer Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4 Round 5 Round 6 Average
18 @Gavin. 7.83 0 7.25 0 0 0 2.513

2 minutes ago, fountain said:

@Element'sΒ golden hit history:

Β 

reviews posted as a judge: 0

Β 

entries submitted as a player: 1

Β 

:redface:

Β 

Β 

:bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, fountain said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

:bibliahh:

Β 

#17 Temporal

Β 

Our friend, it was so great to see you return this season, no matter how brief it was! You’re an iconic veteran in these writing games and have shown such talent throughout your time, and this season was no different. It’s a shame we only got to see two entries from you, but you proved that you’ve still got it regardless. While life may have preoccupied you from slaying us more this season, I know that if you ever choose to take part again, we’re in for that slaying for sure. Halcyon’s Wings and In Spades will go down as new additions to your fantastic songwriting history, and we’re really glad you chose to take part in those two rounds. Season 3 - and seasons beyond - will be waiting for you.

17 @Temporal 8.438 7.3 0 0 0 0 2.623

Just now, fountain said:

Β 

Β 

#17 Temporal

Β 

Our friend, it was so great to see you return this season, no matter how brief it was! You’re an iconic veteran in these writing games and have shown such talent throughout your time, and this season was no different. It’s a shame we only got to see two entries from you, but you proved that you’ve still got it regardless. While life may have preoccupied you from slaying us more this season, I know that if you ever choose to take part again, we’re in for that slaying for sure. Halcyon’s Wings and In Spades will go down as new additions to your fantastic songwriting history, and we’re really glad you chose to take part in those two rounds. Season 3 - and seasons beyond - will be waiting for you.
Β 

Β 

repostΒ :lakitu:

Β 

#16 @Better Mistakes

Β 

In a way, I never know what to expect from your entries. Your entries this season are a great representation of this, from a song about a hamster, to the iconicly messy Me and the Girls, and then something with a touching backstory like Cruel, your writing can go all over the place. While we didn’t get to see a full season of entries from you, you always keep it fun and light when you do submit, and there’s always a place for you here when you do feel like submitting. I hope your folklore album is coming along well!

16 @Better Mistakes 5.875 4.85 0 7.25 0 0 2.996

Avatar-RoseGoldCoin-S2-BetterMistakes.png

I hope you enjoy this loyalty Rose Gold Hit Token of Tove Lo's ******Β for submitting during at least half of Golden Hit! :heart2:

why is ****** censored, this is antifeminist @ATRL Feedback

Just now, Aurora said:

Avatar-RoseGoldCoin-S2-BetterMistakes.png

this is so good omgΒ :jonnycat:

Β 

now i really wanna know what @Remmy's dildo request would've looked like :deadbanana2:

Β 

#15 @Achilles.

Β 

It’s a shame that we didn’t get to see any submissions from you from Round 3 onwards, because honestly you were doing really well up to that point. It seems you might have thought otherwise, but with two songs scoring over an 8 and one at a 7.4, you were in line with a lot of the top players at that point. Regardless I respect your decision to bow out if you felt you weren’t able to give it your all this season for whatever reason, but I want to make it clear to you that in both season 1 and this season you’ve proven yourself to still be a really capable and creative writer, regardless of however you may have felt about your performance. From Hibernate to Good Enough for Me and All Around the Christmas Tree, you showed 3 pieces of creative and strong writing, and I have no doubt if you had continued submitting that we would be seeing your name amongst the top of these season averages, again. While you may not have felt that this season was your moment, I hope you know there’s always a place here for you in Golden Hit and that there will never be a time that we wouldn’t be excited to see you back.

15 @Achilles. 8.505 7.4 8.188 0 0 0 4.015

Avatar-RoseGoldCoin-S2-Achilles.png

I hope you enjoy this loyalty Rose Gold Hit Token of Cher for submitting during at least half of Golden Hit! :heart2:

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, fountain said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

pleaseeeeeeeee..... a bit iconic i fear

• ATRL Moderator
16 minutes ago, fountain said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

#20 @Element

Β 

Our season 1 judge sister, it was such an exciting surprise to see you suddenly submit at Round 5 this season, and what a pleasant surprise it was! You really blew us away with your creativity with Tetris Hypnotic and you definitely proved why you were picked as a judge for season 1. Such a fun song and a successful representation as the first person to submit an entry mid season; couldn’t have asked for better! Absolutely loved this droplet moment from you and if inspiration ever strikes again it would of course be amazing to see you again!
Β 

Β 

love you guys <3 congratulations on another successful season!!

Β 

#14 @Allday

Β 

You’ve been such a fun addition to this season and we’ve really enjoyed seeing your submissions and your signature take on the challenges. While your songs might not have always peaked the highest, you’ve always had a lovely attitude and the rounds when you did submit it was really fun to see what you were able to come up with! It’s a shame you ended up missing two rounds, but regardless you did put your mark on this season and I know we would love to see you play again in the future. From Animal for You to Red, and Leaving the City to Night Terrors, we’ve loved reading your writing, exclamation point after exclamation point. I hope you had fun playing this season and feel welcome to join again in the future!

14 @Allday 6.188 0 6.063 5.75 6.625 0 4.104

Avatar-RoseGoldCoin-S2-Allday.png

I hope you enjoy this loyalty Rose Gold Hit Token of Allday for submitting during at least half of Golden Hit! :heart2:

Β 

#13 @Kylie Jenner

Β 

Potentially one of the players who showed one of the biggest moments of growth this season, it’s been lovely having you and seeing your interpretations of the challenges. Your signature pop style has been really fun to see, and especially hear during the rounds that you also submitted recordings too! From Eve to Big Girl (Bang Bang), and This Is War to Ephemeral you’ve submitted some great songs, and it was that last entry in particular when you blew us away and scored your highest song thus far. It was a shame we didn’t get to see you submit for the final after this, but the growth that you showed during that round was really exciting to see. It would be amazing if we saw you again in the future to apply this growth again and see what else you can create! Regardless, I believe you’ve had a lasting impact, because I’m not sure I’ll ever be unable to hear that β€œbang-bang-a-bang” hook ever again.

13 @Kylie Jenner 7.625 6.775 0 7.125 8.75 0 5.046

Avatar-RoseGoldCoin-S2-KylieJenner.png

I hope you enjoy this loyalty Rose Gold Hit Token of Ava Max for submitting during at least half of Golden Hit! :heart2:

1 hour ago, Hug said:

This comment is especially interesting because it's very similar to our collab from a while back, Kite Without String. I ended up thinking of that when I realized my theme this week was writer's block. How poetic!

Β 

--

Β 

I did read + appreciate all my reviews by the way! It's been wonderful participating in this season <3

Kite Without String came to mind too when I was reading omg :heart:Β wasn’t sure if you’d remember it

Β 

#12 @Remmy

Β 

Undeniably one of the biggest Golden Hit icons, thank you again for keeping us continually entertained and on our toes with your amazing creative entries. From THE ZOO, Family Tree, a revisit to Flowerbloom, and Being Myself, you’ve again proven yourself to have a really diverse portfolio of great writing, and most of all you always keep it fun; we always know we can look forward to your entries! While you didn’t get to submit for the entire season, the rounds that you were able to submit for we absolutely loved seeing what you created. Hopefully when Season 3 comes you will not have any trips or moves schedules; because I know you’re coming for those top spots.

Β 

12 @Remmy 8.375 0 8.918 5.288 0 8.375 5.159

Just now, Aurora said:

Β 

12 @Remmy 8.375 0 8.918 5.288 0 8.375 5.159

Bronze Hit did that! Almost top ten. :3rdplace:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.