Golden Hit: Season 2 📀 Congratulations Hug! 🏆

Aurora

Season 2 Final Average Rankings

#5 @JoeAg

Congrats on placing fifth overall! Coming off Season 1 I can personally say you were only of the players I was most excited to see join this season, and you absolutely delivered. Right from the bat in round 1 you proved yourself to be a formidable writer, and throughout the season you’ve only further brought home this point; even earning your first and highly deserved number 1 in the final round. The truth is you are an amazingly talented writer, and when you’re able to apply yourself to the challenges you absolutely soar in this way; if anything it is your time management which is your biggest saboteur! Regardless, even when you’ve had to rush out entries you’ve still consistently proven yourself to have an innate talent for writing, and I hope you’re proud of what you’ve written this season. It’s been amazing to have you, even when you have us worrying that you won’t submit, but it’s something certainly worth enduring to get to see pieces of your fantastic writing. I hope you’ve enjoyed yourself and it would absolutely be our pleasure for you to join again in the future.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Legend E

• Hug

Top Posters In This Topic

Rank Writer Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4 Round 5 Round 6 Average
5 @JoeAg 8.738 7.525 7.938 8.063 7.75 9.25 8.21

Just now, fountain said:

#5 @JoeAg

Congrats on placing fifth overall! Coming off Season 1 I can personally say you were only of the players I was most excited to see join this season, and you absolutely delivered. Right from the bat in round 1 you proved yourself to be a formidable writer, and throughout the season you’ve only further brought home this point; even earning your first and highly deserved number 1 in the final round. The truth is you are an amazingly talented writer, and when you’re able to apply yourself to the challenges you absolutely soar in this way; if anything it is your time management which is your biggest saboteur! Regardless, even when you’ve had to rush out entries you’ve still consistently proven yourself to have an innate talent for writing, and I hope you’re proud of what you’ve written this season. It’s been amazing to have you, even when you have us worrying that you won’t submit, but it’s something certainly worth enduring to get to see pieces of your fantastic writing. I hope you’ve enjoyed yourself and it would absolutely be our pleasure for you to join again in the future.

Congratulations! Jumping from #15 overall last season to Top 5 this season is AMAZING! Well deserved. :clap3:

#4 @Legend E

Congrats on placing fourth overall! This is so deserved. You proved yourself to be a really skilled writer throughout the first season, but I think you’ve only taken that so much further this season to the point that you earned your first #1 and one of the highest scoring songs of the season, and it’s been amazing to see. From Moving With the Speed of Light to Spa Night and Sycamore, to Interviewing Myself and Floating By (¿-zzz-?), and finally Creating Oceans (The Book), it’s been lovely getting to see your different interpretations of the challenges and it’s always very clear when reading your entries that you put so much thought into them. I think you’ve shown some amazing growth as a writer this season and it’s so good to see, and I hope you are really proud of what you’ve achieved. You’re always a joy to have and so much fun so it goes without saying that it would definitely be our pleasure if you played again. 

4 @Legend E 7.675 9.4 7.813 8.188 8.563 7.708 8.224

Spa Night is probably still my song of the season tbh, great job @Legend E!!

1 minute ago, fountain said:

#4 @Legend E

Congrats on placing fourth overall! This is so deserved. You proved yourself to be a really skilled writer throughout the first season, but I think you’ve only taken that so much further this season to the point that you earned your first #1 and one of the highest scoring songs of the season, and it’s been amazing to see. From Moving With the Speed of Light to Spa Night and Sycamore, to Interviewing Myself and Floating By (¿-zzz-?), and finally Creating Oceans (The Book), it’s been lovely getting to see your different interpretations of the challenges and it’s always very clear when reading your entries that you put so much thought into them. I think you’ve shown some amazing growth as a writer this season and it’s so good to see, and I hope you are really proud of what you’ve achieved. You’re always a joy to have and so much fun so it goes without saying that it would definitely be our pleasure if you played again. 

Another amazing jump, from #9 to #4. :clap3:Thoroughly deserved!

• ATRL Moderator

Wow thank you so much :weeps: really didn't expect to be that high :weeps:

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Jackson said:

Spa Night is probably still my song of the season tbh, great job @Legend E!!

Thank you :weeps:

That means the top 3 of Golden Hit Season 2 are...

@Euterpe, @Hug and @StormFury!

Congrats to the three of you!! You have all excelled and shown such great writing throughout this season. I hope you are all proud of yourselves; you deserve to and should be. :heart:

Me being in top 3 doesn’t make sense. REVERSE the count!

1 minute ago, Legend E said:

Wow thank you so much :weeps: really didn't expect to be that high :weeps:

:hughard:   you've done amazing

Just now, Euterpe said:

Me being in top 3 doesn’t make sense. REVERSE the count!

REVERSE these lies! :mummy:

1st. F*ck Rule the Game, genuinely still so embarrassed that I even submitted that.

2nd. Thank you for the beautiful write up @fountain, the support and love you show is always appreciated regardless of whether I agree with it or not :dies:

3rd. Thank you to the rest of the judges as well for taking the time to read, review and score as well as put together and host everything :heart::heart:

4th I decided Natures Law was my favourite submission this season. I knew it was very flouncy and fluffy but I’m so happy with the visual/ descriptive vibe I created 

They way literally any one of this top three could win and I'd be so immensely proud and happy with the result... no words. :weeps:

#3 @Euterpe

Congrats on placing third overall this season! You are honestly such a unique and interesting writer, and while you were great throughout season one, you’ve only excelled further throughout this season and it’s been so good to see, even snatching your first #1 with what is literally the highest scoring song of the entire season! I hope you are really proud of this and of everything else that you have achieved throughout this season, it seems sometimes that you might doubt yourself as a writer but I want you to see what we see: you are brilliant. From Small Beginnings to Five Stages and God-given, to Wasteland and Did you hear that?, and finally My New Birthday, you’ve shown such a diverse range of amazingly written songs throughout this season and have really impressed us; obviously, since you’re so high! I hope you have really enjoyed your time again this season, it genuinely is always a pleasure to get to read your writing and I always know when I see your name pop up on the submission form that I’m about to read something special. Thank you for playing, and if you feel like playing again, you know where to find us. :heart:

3 @Euterpe 7.708 8.25 8 9.613 9.125 8 8.449

1 minute ago, Aurora said:

3 @Euterpe 7.708 8.25 8 9.613 9.125 8 8.449

now here's the run of a slayer that slays a lot !!

This is too high. I appreciate it, but… I can be put back. It’s not too late!!!

3 minutes ago, Augmented said:

1st. F*ck Rule the Game, genuinely still so embarrassed that I even submitted that.

2nd. Thank you for the beautiful write up @fountain, the support and love you show is always appreciated regardless of whether I agree with it or not :dies:

3rd. Thank you to the rest of the judges as well for taking the time to read, review and score as well as put together and host everything :heart::heart:

4th I decided Natures Law was my favourite submission this season. I knew it was very flouncy and fluffy but I’m so happy with the visual/ descriptive vibe I created 

:heart2::heart2:

deserved top 3 for Wasteland alone :clap3: 

Just now, Euterpe said:

This is too high. I appreciate it, but… I can be put back. It’s not too late!!!

ma'am, you have the highest scored song of the season. you're going nowhere, and you'll accept this praise! :jonny6:

plus, let's not forget the résumé. you were #4 overall in season 1 too. you've BEEN slaying. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.