• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• dweebz

• Kylizzle

• Feather

8 minutes ago, Littlejfrey said:

spacer.png

No shade to Kirsten Mattel (well some shade), but Miley was actively campaigning for her to win the season and plotting to get the frontrunner out. 

Y’all arguing but you wish you had Season 2’s energy. A well a rounded season. 

1 minute ago, Rotunda said:

No shade to Kirsten Mattel (well some shade), but Miley was actively campaigning for her to win the season and plotting to get the frontrunner out. 

You’re not wrong sis but host did the same thing with Naomi on season 2 even though Karlie did better by the numbers and we all got over it so. :giraffe:

Anyways @Littlejfrey was the last rightful winner. Let’s move on; it’s getting tired.

Edited by Jai

10 minutes ago, Jai said:

You’re not wrong sis but host did the same thing with Naomi on season 2 even though Karlie did better by the numbers and we all got over it so. :giraffe:

Well let’s hope ass-kissing gets you a crown :sherlock: 

6 minutes ago, Jai said:

Tea.

I didn't see the same energy from some users when Naomi won over Karlie, when Karlie's performance was far superior than Naomi's throughout the whole season. But yeah, you're right, that topic was so long ago, move on already people 47299f196738905d061d2c5a3236aaf9.gif 

w2zUdv5.png

For this episode, the judges and I want to see your astrological signs. You may pick from Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, or Pisces. With your photo submission, go ahead and add a SINGLE SENTENCE explanation of why your photo represents that sign. You are limited to TWO commas. Seems like some of y'all are ready to leave.

Vote Here

Failing to vote will result in you receiving a public voting score of 0.

Failing to submit a photo in time will result in you only being able to earn a max of 5 points in the public voting.

Allison Harvard @Kylizzle for Capricorn

BFXtHIZ_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

The sea goat is known for its long horns, so I felt I should don the iconic symbol in my Capricorn interpretation.

Megan Fox @Daniel767 for Leo

54027_tduid300116_by_mah0ne_megan_fox_ma

Looking strong and fearless 

Urassaya Sperbund @Kylie Jenner for Pisces

otrmWLX.jpg

I think this image captures many elements of the Pisces sign as it includes not only the element of water, but also the birth flower of a water lily and the feminine polarity.

Kiko Mizuhara @Julia Fox for Leo

Et6d79eVoAQ7Emz.jpg

Ruled by the sun, Leos love to shine and be the center of attention, having all of the flashes while giving a good spectacle to the people that are around them so be prepared for the show of your life because nobody does it like a Leo.

Molly Sims @Legend E for Taurus

WA5kzRd.png

Taurus: I think this can fit because the photoshoot is at a farm and you can imagine bulls are around, but also her face expression gives strong female and stubborn ***** vibes x

Liu Wen @Jai for Pisces

JSuaNt1.jpeg

Pisces - Known to shine a light on emotionally sensitivity, graciousness, and awareness.

Daria Werbowy @Feather for Virgo

jpeg

Serving you Beyoncé Virgo energy realness while embracing my earth sign.

Ebonee Davis @Not Like The Movies for Cancer

74934649-711232709362848-696281181981257

The concept of this editorial is Mother Mary, "Cancer is the mother of the zodiac, Women belonging to Cancer are extremely loving and have great natural maternal instincts that make them stand out as mothers". 

Lady Gaga @Douglas Booth for Aquarius

zvVyPnE.jpeg

Karlie Kloss @Thanatos for Aquarius

5w1Y5eB.jpg

Aquarius means "water-carrier" , represented by the vase of water and which is a representation of emotions. 

Christina Aguilera @Technicolor for Virgo

155797403_optimize-23.jpg

Virgos have natural elegance and poise. They emit serenity and calm. 

Anne Hathaway @Galactic for Gemini

CWNMzwJ.jpg

I chose this photo to represent Gemini as it depicts the dual, two-sided nature of the sign.

Zendaya @Billionaire for Leo

Zendaya-Christopher-John-Rogers-Bulgari-

Thought the vibrant yellow colors matched the intensity of the Leo which is ruled by the sun idk 

Vote Here

Voting Closes: Sunday, August 21 8PM CT

Elimination: Shortly after

Spoiler

Molly Sims l @Legend E

Kiko Mizuhara l @Julia Fox

Anne Hathaway l @Galactic

Liu Wen l @Jai

Karlie Kloss l @Thanatos

Zendaya l @Billionaire

Urassaya Sperbund l @Kylie Jenner

Ebonee Davis l @Not Like The Movies

Lady Gaga l @Douglas Booth

Christina Aguilera l @Technicolor

Allison Harvard l @Kylizzle

Megan Fox l @Daniel767

Daria Werbowy l @Feather

@dweebz @sumthintoxic82 @D e v o n @Littlejfrey @Insanity

5V4UTK9.png

Edited by dweebz

2 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Well let’s hope ass-kissing gets you a crown :sherlock: 

In just trying to help you find resolution. Since it’s the only thing you bring up. It’s as if you personally were robbed of something for it to have you in this kind of chick hold. :coffee2:

18 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

not you calling me rupaul.

blame it on the edit.

anyway, I'm ready to send two girls home. 

QTlf.gif

It was bad for me.

I'm not familiar with Xtina but @Technicoloryou are killing it!! 

Edited by Kylizzle

19 minutes ago, Jai said:

You’re not wrong sis but host did the same thing with Naomi on season 2 even though Karlie did better by the numbers and we all got over it so:giraffe:

Spill Ms. Liu, It was a very entertaining season that brought this game's popularity on the map. Looking back now yes Karlie won the battle but Naomi actually won the war & this is ATRL; it's just a game at the end of the day

Now regarding the Runway, some of y'all really surprised me! :chick2:

16 minutes ago, Jai said:

In just trying to help you find resolution. Since it’s the only thing you bring up. It’s as if you personally were robbed of something for it to have you in this kind of chick hold. :coffee2:

Nobody’s in a choke hold. Half of ANTM is about the players/specs/judges being messy :chick1:. Be thankful I’m giving you something to talk about since nobody was talking about your picture last round.

You’re free to hop off my dick at anytime. 

- Duckie

Edited by Rotunda

17 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Nobody’s in a choke hold. Half of ANTM is about the players/specs/judges being messy :chick1:. Be thankful I’m giving you something to talk about since nobody was talking about your picture last round.

You’re free to hop off my dick at anytime. 

- Duckie

Actually a couple people were talking about it. You’d know if you came in to talk or read about anything else! 

22 minutes ago, ZORBIT said:

this is ATRL; it's just a game at the end of the day

Someone tell @Rotunda, I don’t think she knows this!

Can’t believe bishes are fighting for a past season thing that doesn’t change anything on this ******* all stars, like get over it, season 3 was for the girls who get it. A CULT SEASON of this show if you ask  

S3 will have a lot of retrospective acclaim ala Blackout and that’s something the others season that aged like milk WISH :clap3:

o0o0o0ooo0o0 these intrigue me :gaycat2:

2 minutes ago, Jai said:

gurl why r people fighting over past seasons that happened last year :rip:

1 minute ago, Insanity said:

Maybe if u post ur lashings asap we have something more to talk about :gayoncecat1: I’ll wait because it’s becoming tiring 

2 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Cause the personally lost? Right? That could be the only logical reason. Oh. :devil:

1 minute ago, Julia Fox said:

Maybe if u post ur lashings asap we have something more to talk about :gayoncecat1: I’ll wait because it’s becoming tiring 

Spill I miss when the judges judged 

7 minutes ago, Jai said:

If you’re slow enough to take everything I say literally in a game where we’re encouraged to start drama then that’s on you

1 minute ago, Kylizzle said:

Spill I miss when the judges judged 

Right? Like why complain for what the girls are talking if you are not adding any substance or edge to change the topic? They had only ONE THING TO DO and they fail or take their time while models work their asses to give good shoots but they are just there 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.