ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S5 | WINNER: Karlie Kloss

dweebz

qKMaqVQ.png

QJzFUZZ.gif

Allison Harvard @Kylizzle

Im not even faintly intrigued by this photo. I can tell that you struggled but at least it isn't a complete bust. I think you benefitted from some models completely bombing. Its giving alternative autumn girl insta. This is Top Model.

Megan Fox @Daniel767

Why is it that the more I look at this, the more I see it. I see the lioness power you're giving as if you are queen of everything the sun touches. Wow, Megan kind of is doing the damn thing.

Urassaya Sperbund @Kylie Jenner

Its definitely better than what was submitted last episode so at least you are improving. My challenge to you is your face. This is the SECOND time I am not seeing your face for all the beauty it has. 

Kiko Mizuhara @Julia Fox

I'm ok with this photo. I wish the face was more emotive, especially since we are seeing double. It becomes double bland.

Molly Sims @Legend E

The way I laughed when I read your description. Especially the last part about her face. Sell me your flop. Unfortunately, I'm not buying. 

Liu Wen @Jai

Oh, our top Asian model is claiming their spot. As they should. Woah, this is a brilliant photo. Urassaya, Kiko, this is how you give face. I didn't even need your beautiful description. Way to step it up.

Daria Webowy @Feather

First of all, girl, you sent four sentences. You said earth sign, leaves, trees, BINGO! Well girl I think you heard leaves, but it was actually "leave." So no, its not bingo unfortunately.

Ebonee Davis @Not Like The Movies

How do I critique perfection? I mean, the richness of the color palette alone. My only thing is I wish the face was a bit more expressive. Even slightly looking down onto the man's dicque you sucked the soul out of would have been enough.

Lady Gaga @Douglas Booth

Ready for something that may be quite bold? I don't like this photo at all. The dress is ugly, the hair is confusing, and the face isn't giving I fear. Miles better from the last episode. 

Karlie Kloss @Thanatos

There's an air of poetry that comes with this photo. It's so calming, soothing, and poetic. You certainly did not disappoint. But I wasn't wow'd.

Christina Aguilera @Technicolor

Last episode I said that Karlie's photo was "Art". This episode, they've lost that title. It belongs to you now. This is art. This is astrology goddess virgo groove the house down boots. Daria, take NOTES.

Anne Hathaway @Galactic

I don't mind the cop out Gemini seeing double thing, but at least have them be slightly different. Gemini's are not carbon copies of personalities. And truth be told, the photo isn't anything to be amazed at.

Zendaya @Billionaire

...oh.

Spoiler

Molly Sims l @Legend E

Kiko Mizuhara l @Julia Fox

Anne Hathaway l @Galactic

Liu Wen l @Jai

Karlie Kloss l @Thanatos

Zendaya l @Billionaire

Urassaya Sperbund l @Kylie Jenner

Ebonee Davis l @Not Like The Movies

Lady Gaga l @Douglas Booth

Christina Aguilera l @Technicolor

Allison Harvard l @Kylizzle

Megan Fox l @Daniel767

Daria Werbowy l @Feather

@dweebz @sumthintoxic82 @D e v o n @Littlejfrey @Insanity

5V4UTK9.png

Edited by dweebz

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• dweebz

• Kylizzle

• Feather

2 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Right the girls wanna complain about seasons that lack drama and don’t have high page counts but are giving nothing.

bravo-tv-bravo.gif

Thank you Tilda! 

there was another shot with her head placed down facing him from that same photoshoot but her eyes were closed ?

5 hours ago, Kylizzle said:

It was bad for me.

I'm not familiar with Xtina but @Technicoloryou are killing it!! 

5 hours ago, Daniel767 said:

Yes they are. Amazing shots 

Thank you guys :heart:

Also thanks judges for the critiques!

Xtina has really been killing it so far :clap3:Didn’t expect that, love a good dark horse. 

Thanks for the critiques. The problem I’m having is that there are no photo galleries for Urassaya so I have to scour Google images for an hour trying to find a picture that fits the theme. This picture was from Wiki feet :rip: which undoubtedly killed the original quality of the image hence why it looks cheap. I don’t see myself winning this season at all against girls who have it way easier resource wise. 

7 hours ago, Thanatos said:

The S4 contestants did better with this theme imo:toofunny2:

agrih they ate.

11 hours ago, Feather said:

can’t wait 

tiffany-pollard-knife.gif

And we died waiting x

Not to ride anyone's D but... Liu served back-to-back best shots for two rounds :jonny5:

4 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

This picture was from Wiki feet

A wiki for feet?

21 minutes ago, dweebz said:

A wiki for feet?

It’s actually a very good source for photoshoots :rip: but sadly quality of the images are very poor 

Edited by Julia Fox

14 hours ago, Feather said:

can’t wait 

tiffany-pollard-knife.gif

i fell asleep and never finished :rip:

48 minutes ago, dweebz said:

A wiki for feet?

27 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

It’s actually a very good source for photoshoots :rip: but sadly quality of the images are very poor 

It just has every picture of a celebrity where their feet are visible :rip: but yeah, it kills the image quality

13 minutes ago, Insanity said:

i fell asleep and never finished :rip:

We are waiting hunny x 

7Ev8kyI.jpg

giphy.gif

I didn't have enough energy time to find one 

Anyhow off to business

@Kylizzle This is ART.  Love the horns and face. You served.

@Daniel767 You are a LIONESS! Strong, fearless, determined, passionate. All this is visible and I live. 

@Kylie Jenner This is so elegant and calming.  The lilies surrounding you are lovely and you look soft a perfect representation of a Pisces. 

@Julia Fox It's all about me! The negative traits of a Leo and you captured it to in full force. 

@Legend E I suppose it could work but it's not really giving enough

@Jai The entire shot is captivating. From the background, to your outfit just all around I'm in awe.

@Feather  You look great but where's the representation? 

@Not Like The Movies The description you provided exactly embodies the photo. Fantastic way to capture a sign. Good job.

@Douglas Booth I think people are confused cause Aquarius is an air sign not a water sign. As Karlie explained in her description an Aquarius is a carrier of water. I think this could work if you cared to explain your vision.

@Thanatos Your explanation made me appreciate this more but I wasn't excited by it.

@Technicolor You served twice in a row. You emit a natural elegance, calmness, serenity just like you said.  Keep it up.

@Galactic  Tilda mentioned Gemini's aren't carbon copies but failed t o mention its not about the outside but the inside. I see you looking at a different version of yourself like you're worried someone will find out about your darker half.

@Billionaire Literally nothing about a leo is here. Give us a little fire next time.

Edited by Insanity

3 hours ago, Invisibility said:

Not to ride anyone's D but... Liu served back-to-back best shots for two rounds :jonny5:

Not the color game icon herself! SHE has spoken!

Hope I wasn’t late to vote! I was also being too nice in some of my scores. :rip:

Image result for the devil wears prada gifs

Alison Harvard  @Kylizzle
There are something so piercing about your eyes. The overall vibe of the photo is fine. It works for the round. The pose is nice and I like the angle. It's just missing something to push it over the edge...

Megan Fox @Daniel767
Who knew Ms. Fox had this in her. This is a MUCH need improvement that really showcased WHY Megan is here. I love the pose, the use of shadow, the expression. It just all works well...

Urassaya Sperbund  @Kylie Jenner
Like you last photo, this is just fine. My score was lower at first but I do think your description helped it. It is nice and all, but it just doesn't stand out...Like you would get lost in the shuffle

Kiko Mizuhara @Julia Fox 
Meghan did it better, but this is still good. Not Amazing...but good. I like the pose and the setting. The facial expression is a choice to say the least...

Molly Sims @Legend E
I think one of my issues with Molly is that she just looks like your typical everyday model...This photo is fine but lacks POW. It just doesn't stand out. She looks good at least...

Liu Wen @Jai
I really enjoyed this. I love the energy around it and how well it fits the theme. That pose is fantastic. A bit too color muted for me but this fantastic

Daria Werbowy  @Feather
The photo itself is good BUT for me it doesn't work for Virgo. I can see what you were going for but you just didn't nail it for me. 

Ebonee Davis @Not Like The Movies
I enjoyed this photo. I like the concept and your description was good. It's missing something that would bring it into the top 3 of this round but it still holds up good.

Lady Gaga @Douglas Booth
I like the movement of the photo. The outfit was a choice...The splash shot is good though. It works but nothing to write home about.

Karlie Kloss @Thanatos
Karlie Kloss ... thought provoker ... who'd have thought...

Christina Aguilera @Technicolor
Stunning to say the least. The photo fits this round really good and you look stunning. Not too much to say... Keep up the good work.

Anne Hathaway @Galactic @Galactic
I like the concept. The execution was just ok. Something about the reflection just throws off the photo . The expression is just...not it.

Zendaya  @Billionaire

Image result for the devil wears prada gifs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.