26 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Z0A6a62.png

In 3rd place with 54.8 points

Christina Aguilera @Technicolor

ElqasRNUcAAaK0C-orig.jpg

PtN59Kd.png

25 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Z0A6a62.png

The last model in the top spot is Ebonee Davis @Not Like The Movies with 49.2 points

2lLYFcE.jpg

aRbauJO.png

23 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Wci1k9x.png

In 6th place, with 47 points is

Liu Wen @Jai

YtlIKGn.jpeg

SlJ5BmI.png

:flame:  My top 4 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• dweebz

• Kylizzle

• Feather

Thank you for the top! 

Whoever picks Libra, the most unstable sign the best sign, gets my 10 0e685d78027fc6878edcc59cd063b93f.gif

KIKO's CONFESSIONAL

spacer.png

INTERVIEWER: What are your thoughts on the first episode results?

KIKO: Well I knew it was a very safe entry but I thought it really encapsulated Easter and I'm glad it reflected on the results because I expected safe but not being just one spot away from being on top you know.

INTERVIEWER: How do you see the competition judging just on the entries on episode 1?

KIKO: Well… they were a lot of choices… but I know with time we all be serving more and more and I know a lot of us will show growth and will serve because we all have a lot of potential. Let’s see what we serve on next episode x 

INTERVIEWER: For you who were the best entry and the worst?

KIKO: the Karlie @Thanatos was the best for me along with Zendaya @Billionaire tbh. They both served while the worst for me were Gaga @Douglas Booth just because she missed the point but I know she will rebound in this episode, she has good shots, just have to center and serve. She’ll be fine.

INTERVIEWER: Someone that was too overrated?

KIKO: Ebony didn’t even understand the assignment yet placed on top, but well that pic was good so I can see why some judges and contestants added more points to her. Anyway i know she will serve and be ON theme next time because she’s one of the strongest competitors for me this season along with Karlie and Zendaya so anyway I want to congratulate her @Not Like The Movies :clap3:

INTERVIEWER: And underrated?

KIKO: Def Alison @Kylizzle, she slayed with that shot but judges and contestants did to not appreciate her enough… hope next time she’ll have her deserved top spot because it was one of my faves from last episode.

INTERVIEWER: What could we expect from you on the zodiac sign gala?

KIKO: Well as a winner of the past season Zodiac Sign Gala with Pisces I thought on sending another Pisces shoot but I really want to show versatility so I said no to myself at repeating the sign besides being a really good shot that encapsulates Pisces as perfectly as the other pic that slayed the judges last season. So what you have to expect from me? A very opposite of Pisces. Something sexy, fierce, unapologetically show stopping, a little too on the nose. I mean it’s a very hot take so I hope you love this as much as I love this pic because it’s a risk I decided to took to show my range as a model.

Edited by Julia Fox

2 hours ago, Invisibility said:

If you switch Liu and Kiko, that's a good top 5. But Liu still deserved way better imo... She was giving Ana Karenina fatalistic melodramatic love by way of Katy Perry's Unconditionally and it wasn't appreciated enough!

Sis you just GET ME. But it’s okay; 6th is solid and Kiko ate down too.

4 hours ago, ZORBIT said:

Daria deserved to be safe at least :chick2: 

Thank you sis :weeps:  starting off as the under dog again 

Models, Don't ever do an episode or submit an entry while high on crack,

crack is whack ya'll!

crack-crack-is-whack.gif

Thank Allah (الله أكبر) i'm still in!

1 minute ago, Feather said:

Not my own season 2 sis giving me a 4 

hurt-sad.gif

Expose ha! SAY HA NAME!
i realized that the ones that gave me the lowest scores were the ones that actually were on the bottom so it makes sense their lack of taste :coffee:

2 hours ago, Feather said:

Thank you sis :weeps:  starting off as the under dog again 

my S2 sistren I knew your potential was underrated when you showcased your All Around The World photo, I'm rooting for you & this EP1 result was criminal!

Sending winner vibes to you next EP! Also don't mind that judge, ha taste has always been questionable!

LIU'S AS1 CONFESSIONALS 

holding-liu-wen.jpg

[Liu sits with production after the non elimination to talk ...]

Production: Liu, 6th. How are you feeling?

Liu: Honestly i'm feeling okay. I hated this theme; the last time I checked Party City wasn't booking me so there wasn't much for me to give but I was proud of what I sent overall. I do feel that the overall theme was stupid; so its justified that no one be sent home on such a tacky theme. 

Production: Some of the viewers believe you should've placed higher, thoughts?

Liu: I think all things considering I ate Valentines day down. Iykyk and some just didn't have the taste level to be in the known but I guess that's art; its subjective. All of the Top 5 sent in beautiful entries and I think they're more than deserving. 

Production: Were you shocked at @Douglas Boothplacing last?

Liu: Yes. I thought there was other submissions that gave nothing. So I was shocked because Gaga has the potential. 

Production: Is this the first season to have three female Asian models? 

Liu: I think so! Grateful to get the chance to compete with @Kylie Jenner &  @Julia Fox

Production: Any clues on what we can expect from you this round? 

Liu: I can't wait to make a spl*sh

Edited by Jai
we got three asian baddies up in here.

2 minutes ago, Jai said:

Production: Is this the first season to have two female Asian models? 

Liu: I think so! Grateful to get the chance to compete Kiko. @Julia Fox

Not you ignoring Urassaya Sperbund :rip: @Kylie Jenner

2 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

:rip: HOLLERING, CHOCKING. 

let me go edit rn.

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

Expose ha! SAY HA NAME!
i realized that the ones that gave me the lowest scores were the ones that actually were on the bottom so it makes sense their lack of taste :coffee:

ha name is fake ass ragaddy ass two face home alone Macaulay Culkin lookin reject ass ***** that doesn’t deserve to be a judge because her ass got eliminated TWICE in both cycles and now we got this gremlin trying to critique US oh hells no

tumblr_ma8gu2YeNG1rfduvxo1_400.gif

1 minute ago, Feather said:

ha name is fake ass ragaddy ass two face home alone Macaulay Culkin lookin reject ass ***** that doesn’t deserve to be a judge because her ass got eliminated TWICE in both cycles and now we got this gremlin trying to critique US oh hells no

Girl we need a confessional from you to have the TEEEEAAAA

28 minutes ago, ZORBIT said:

my S2 sistren I knew your potential was underrated when you showcased your All Around The World photo, I'm rooting for you & this EP1 result was criminal!

Sending winner vibes to you next EP! Also don't mind that judge, ha taste has always been questionable!

Thank you sis, thank you. 

“This competition is mentally and emotionally draining. I haven’t competed since cycle two and this competition has caught up to me. I promise to strive and continue to evolve, I take back what I said and hopefully the judges can see that. 

Daria W.”

hurt-sad.gif

4 hours ago, Douglas Booth said:

Models, Don't ever do an episode or submit an entry while high on crack,

crack is whack ya'll!

crack-crack-is-whack.gif

Thank Allah (الله أكبر) i'm still in!

A 2 from you? What’s good GaGa? 

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

KIKO's CONFESSIONAL

spacer.png

INTERVIEWER: What are your thoughts on the first episode results?

KIKO: Well I knew it was a very safe entry but I thought it really encapsulated Easter and I'm glad it reflected on the results because I expected safe but not being just one spot away from being on top you know.

INTERVIEWER: How do you see the competition judging just on the entries on episode 1?

KIKO: Well… they were a lot of choices… but I know with time we all be serving more and more and I know a lot of us will show growth and will serve because we all have a lot of potential. Let’s see what we serve on next episode x 

INTERVIEWER: For you who were the best entry and the worst?

KIKO: the Karlie @Thanatos was the best for me along with Zendaya @Billionaire tbh. They both served while the worst for me were Gaga @Douglas Booth just because she missed the point but I know she will rebound in this episode, she has good shots, just have to center and serve. She’ll be fine.

INTERVIEWER: Someone that was too overrated?

KIKO: Ebony didn’t even understand the assignment yet placed on top, but well that pic was good so I can see why some judges and contestants added more points to her. Anyway i know she will serve and be ON theme next time because she’s one of the strongest competitors for me this season along with Karlie and Zendaya so anyway I want to congratulate her @Not Like The Movies :clap3:

INTERVIEWER: And underrated?

KIKO: Def Alison @Kylizzle, she slayed with that shot but judges and contestants did to not appreciate her enough… hope next time she’ll have her deserved top spot because it was one of my faves from last episode.

INTERVIEWER: What could we expect from you on the zodiac sign gala?

KIKO: Well as a winner of the past season Zodiac Sign Gala with Pisces I thought on sending another Pisces shoot but I really want to show versatility so I said no to myself at repeating the sign besides being a really good shot that encapsulates Pisces as perfectly as the other pic that slayed the judges last season. So what you have to expect from me? A very opposite of Pisces. Something sexy, fierce, unapologetically show stopping, a little too on the nose. I mean it’s a very hot take so I hope you love this as much as I love this pic because it’s a risk I decided to took to show my range as a model.

I appreciate your kind words Kiko, but your public scores do not make sense then. Only a 5 for Karlie? R1 and you were already trying to sabotage me?
Nevertheless I’m looking forward to your submission next round, I have high expectations since you won this theme once before. 
xoxo

Just saw the public voting, interesting! hmm

anyways, sent my photo. 

9 hours ago, Feather said:

Omg :deadbanana2:

Spoiler

That was my 

Edited by Insanity

9 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

It’s okay I forgive them, my entry was completely forgettable :rip: 

2 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

It’s okay I forgive them, my entry was completely forgettable :rip: 

His round you’re coming to STOMP. Manifesting it. :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.