ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S5 | WINNER: Karlie Kloss

dweebz

Kirsten's Feedback

Lgztn6V.jpg

Ebonee @Not Like The Movies: Wow, what a great opener for this round, I thought that this was a very strong entry and then I read your description and it elevates it even more. :clap3:

Kiko @Julia Fox: I like the ambiguity of this photo, when I look at it I imagine that it could be a beautiful girl, a beautiful boy or a beautiful non-binary person. For me, this is a great entry.

Christina @Technicolor: I understand what you were aiming for, but I feel it looks very cheap. The makeup, hairstyle and clothes are awful. I’m not a fan of this…

Liu @Jai: It's a nice photo, but a bit basic for me. I know you can give much more Liu!

Karlie @Thanatos: This is one of the entries that confused me, it's a beautiful photo, it's intriguing, but I had a hard time seeing the gender representation. When I read your description, I could understand better and I congratulate you for your creativity, good job.

Megan @Daniel767: I feel the facial expression is very captivating. And I liked your brief description of the gender struggle.  It’s not a standout, but it’s not the worst for me.

Anne @Galactic: Good entry, it meets the objective but it feels a bit too literal for me, I wish it would have had more modeling elements to make this a best photo material.

Urassaya @Kylie Jennerspacer.png

@dweebz @Insanity @D e v o n @sumthintoxic82

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• dweebz

• Kylizzle

• Feather

DARIAS DORM 

Daria-Werbowy-Mango-SS14-Alastair-McKimm

I have been self reflecting the last couple days after my elimination, and after taking some time for myself Urassaya you’re a punk little b***h. I may have flopped on all my photo shoots but at least I was always up for the challenge, never complained, and always participated. What you talking about joining Americas Next Top Model sis you can’t even join the show yourself. You can’t handle our judge panel, so you definitely won’t be able to handle Queen Janice Dickinson. You a whining little b***h and your cheer leader Megan is the only one rooting for you…anyways I hate quitters but apparently this is not your first rodeo quitting. 

- The bitter, eliminated model

Daria W.

Also, congrats to my season 2 sis for always slaying the themes! @Not Like The Movies @Thanatos @Jai

Ps I find it funny that us season 2 sisters have been supporting each other all season long but we forgot Megan came from our season :rip:  but we don’t use that hating ass season2 imposter :alexz2:

Image result for the devil wears prada gifs

Ebonee Davis @Not Like The Movies

I enjoy the photo. I think most of the photo works well with the masculine energy. I like the 3 versions of yourself, but there is just something is off about the one giving the speech that doesn't totally sell me on the overall vibe. You still did a solid effert though.

Kiko Mizuhara @Julia Fox
I get what you were going for, I just don't it was executed well. You gave us a small glimpse of masculinity when we wanted a full view of it. And even then, at least make it an interesting view...

Christina Aguilera @Technicolor

This is fine, but I wish you would have REALLY played up the femineity. I feel like this is normal Christina vibe, when I would have LOVED for you to really throw the femineity in our faces. I like the backdrop and it adds to the theme but a little too...safe

Liu Wen @Jai
I actually really like this. The aura you are giving off just really puts that masculine energy out there. I do wish there was more to the photo, but then again, masculinity always seems to get away with doing the bare minimum. "Less is more"...so in those regards, I guess it fits masculinity

Karlie Kloss @Thanatos
The photo itself is fantastic. I really enjoy it. That being said, I still get more feminine vibe than a non-binary vibe from the image. I think your explanation helps 
your photo but it does not completely sell it for me. 

Megan Fox @Daniel767
Like Karlie, I was totally confused about this entry until your explanation.  Your explanation helped a lot, however unlike Karlie, your photo is just not that grand. It's just there...

Anne Hathaway @Galactic

Something about this photo is just not working for me. If it's supposed to be masculine energy, it's coming off too soft. But does that mean that masculine energy cannot be soft? hmm...interesting dilemma. I'm not a fan of the photo in general though. It's a bit too...amateur

Uranus Sperbund @Kylie Jenner
It's good to quit while you're ahead...but then again, you never really were ahead now were you?

Image result for the devil wears prada gifs

@dweebz @D e v o n @Insanity @Littlejfrey

Edited by sumthintoxic82
spelling

On 9/9/2022 at 12:47 AM, Invisibility said:

Ebonee and Karlie sweeped :clap3:

Also really liked Xtina and Anne though!

15 hours ago, Kylizzle said:

Can I post something now without being made fun of :chick3:

@Thanatosslayed everyone. Judges pls have mercy on @Julia Fox

Thank you :heart2:

6mfR76f.png

We will start the elimination now

Kiko Mizuhara l @Julia Fox

Anne Hathaway l @Galactic

Liu Wen l @Jai

Karlie Kloss l @Thanatos

Urassaya Sperbund l @Kylie Jenner

Ebonee Davis l @Not Like The Movies

Christina Aguilera l @Technicolor

Megan Fox l @Daniel767

@dweebz @sumthintoxic82 @D e v o n @Littlejfrey @Insanity

K81xR1K.png

22 minutes ago, dweebz said:

6mfR76f.png

We will start the elimination now

Liu Wen l @Jai

Karlie Kloss l @Thanatos

Urassaya Sperbund l @Kylie Jenner

Megan Fox l @Daniel767

K81xR1K.png

Everyone is sleeping ?  lol

1LUt1Lb.png

Welcome models to episode 8. The first thing I'd like to announce is that the winner's vote being duplicated is over. No longer will the winner's vote count as another judge's vote. For this theme, the judges want to see something a little different. You will be assigned a new model to represent and your task is to choose that model's worst photo and tell us why this model should not be in the competition. The user who has the most compelling reason will win, sending that represented model home.

@Not Like The Movies - Karlie Kloss

@Thanatos - Liu Wen

@Jai - Megan Fox

@Galactic - Christina Aguilera

@Julia Fox - Anne Hathaway

@Technicolor - Kiko Mizuhara

@Daniel767 - Ebonee Davis

(Swaps were RANDOMLY chosen using a random number generator)

Your explanation has no word limit.

Deadline: Sunday, September 11, 9PM CT

Liu Wen l @Jai

Karlie Kloss l @Thanatos

Megan Fox l @Daniel767

K81xR1K.png

17 hours ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Thank you Devon, I like what you said, that means a lot to me! 

Thank you Insanity! 

Also the only 10 this round :gaygacat4:

I know y'all are sleeping but I have a busy day, so have fun and im expecting meltdowns

I am screaming!!!!!!  While silently packing my bags …

get that ***** confessional ready … 

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.