ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S5 | WINNER: Karlie Kloss

dweebz

1 minute ago, D e v o n said:

its all stars 

its the time for gimmicks :<

maybe if it was drag race all stars sure. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• dweebz

• Kylizzle

• Feather

I'm screaming at this Color Game "randomly swap models for the Brown round" mixed with Pose 002 "send your model's worst professional shot" by way of Mario Party 9/10 levels of cruel, unfair, lazy RNG challenge

You all ******* sign a contract when its was said you have to follow the rules of any round but you all now start saying **** like make it sense… a top model has to take risks, has to show versatility and be able to adapt to a lot of formats on the industry… so if you ******* can’t because “you are professional” and ****… well… retire. That’s all 

What a Theme! All I'll say is thin skinned girls are supplying their own ammo for this challenge; looking forward to these Roast-esque entries models

200.gif

Somebody should send a very SLAY pic from the model that hoest chosen to make that pic unavailable to use it for the next rounds so they could flop and be eliminated, just saying  :gayoncecat1:

@dweebz I need an extension; ive been busy. Also, ma I choosing a random photo of Megan or what I believe to be her worst entry so far?

I'm not participating in this clownery, if I get eliminated then so be it but Im gonna stand my ground! 

QwnxAo7.png

Since you f4gg0ts don't want to play the game the way us judges planned it so I am making the executive decision to change the theme to another theme.

The reason why you're here is because you're LOSERS! So, for this episode, the judges and I want to see a redemption entry of your flop theme from your previous season. We are looking for you to choose a theme you performed poorly on and resubmit a better photo. In your photo entry, please name the episode number and theme of the theme you want to redeem yourself in.

Deadline: Monday, September 12,  11:59PM CT

Kiko Mizuhara l @Julia Fox

Anne Hathaway l @Galactic

Liu Wen l @Jai

Karlie Kloss l @Thanatos

Ebonee Davis l @Not Like The Movies

Christina Aguilera l @Technicolor

Megan Fox l @Daniel767

@dweebz @sumthintoxic82 @D e v o n @Littlejfrey @Insanity

K81xR1K.png

Edited by dweebz

6 hours ago, Not Like The Movies said:

I'm not participating in this clownery, if I get eliminated then so be it but Im gonna stand my ground! 

I wondered why I wasn't tagged yet 

The models protesting is a lowkey slay :fan:

Edited by Insanity

8 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

The S2 girls are a ******* mess so just cancel this season already 

Wow S2 girls did THAT. 

the strength, courage and power that us females have to stand by what we believe in

gg-gaga-kinney.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.