ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S5 | WINNER: Karlie Kloss

dweebz

1 hour ago, D e v o n said:

These are so good wtf :skull: 

Ugh. I wanted to use these (actually) but the picture quality wasn’t HD enough looks like it was scanned from a Windows 98 computer but now I wish I did :weeps:  

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• dweebz

• Kylizzle

• Feather

1 hour ago, Insanity said:

I will judge based on what hoest asked for :cm:

So do I get a 10 then? :gaynetcat3:

Anyway, my picture I submitted I thought qualified as pose. Yes there are other pictures, but it gave me more of a movement theme. My “pose” picture is no different than Urassaya jumping for a Travelocity ad campaign, again her picture is serving more movement. 

The girls: Anne, Kiko, Liu, Megan, Ebonee, Xtina, Karlie (the best imo) served all poses. Same with mine. The only one in my opinion that served “movement” and not Pose was Urassaya. 

49 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

So do I get a 10 then? :gaynetcat3:

:alexz2: about to write them now

1 hour ago, Insanity said:

If I'm not mistaken I think we seen this before ? 

No baby, I think you're confusing that shot with this one that was used for Movement in S2

13-daria-werbowy.jpg

9 minutes ago, Galactic said:

Also yeah, I’m confused by the Urassaya praise from the judges, not only is that picture ugly asf but she’s also serving movement. Some of y’all should redirect your energy to her. I’m not trying to target anyone, that’s just my honest opinion.

What praise has Urassaya seen? :rip: 

1 minute ago, D e v o n said:

What praise has Urassaya seen? :rip: 

Right like I hate that ***** and I want her out of the house but she has along with Daria the ones that never seen a light of praise on this competition. Just harsh critics -deserved or not but harsh- and middle of the road/ok critics by some :rip:

KIKO's CONFESSIONAL

spacer.png

Producer: We are halfway through the competition and it’s getting close to the finals. How are you feeling Kiko?

Kiko: Fine to be honest. It seems like I’m on the right direction and I hope this keeps going on that route. i have worked my ass off to get praise, win episodes and now i just have to keep the monument and for last win this competition called ATRL NEXT TOP MODEL.

Producer: How do you feel about your entry and the reception?

Kiko: To be honest I struggle so much for this episode so I was very scared of what the reception by the judges would be so I’m glad it’s getting praise or at least good comments. I literally thought I would be out while posing and trying to get a good photo so I think my work and consistency has been rewarded somehow 

Producer: Who do you think will be eliminated?

Kiko: I really think based on the critics it’s Daria but with the public vote no one knows. Anyway in my opinion Daria should leave, she has been struggling during all episodes and we haven’t seen any growth from her, only regression and now we are in the top 9 you know. Maybe her time has come. Her pic this episode is literally horrible on every metric and aspect: racist, boring, weird, heavily edited and the most important, not on theme. She literally is not posing on that pic and everyone with a cell brain functioning would know that. 

Producer: Urassaya has been getting panned lately for getting 'praise' and you have been feuding with her on some episodes. What do you think of the allegations?

Kiko: What praise? (Laughs)

spacer.png

She's literally getting ok and mid lashings from the judges that have noted a growth from her, which is because her pics during all seasons have been terrible. I know she’s far from being a good competition by the models that have been shining left and right here like Karlie, Liu, Ebonee and me but at least she has been listening to the judges and has been showing growth and versatility on her shoots so I give her that credit and who knows? Maybe she surprises us next episode with a killer shoot. She doesn’t deserve the girls coming for her because she had enough getting hate for the judges. 

Producer: Looks like you want to make amends with her, isn’t it?

Kiko: I can be friends with anyone if there’s mutual interest. And I think she’s not as bad as I thought when we entered the house. I mean she has a very strong personality and i have it too so I think we fight because we were very similar on that and also because we felt the pressure on compete between us because hoest Tilda made the Asians girls fight between each other comparing them which is unfortunate and racist from her but not surprised because she’s white so. But yeah… maybe we could be friends. Who knows?

7Ev8kyI.jpg

Cole Sprouse for Now POSE

0tEhdXl.jpg

The **** that will get you eliminated 

@Galactic Anne Hathaway

This is a pose but not striking.  Like Kirsten I like the shape so it will pass.

@Julia Fox Kiko Mizuhara

I like the structure of this.  It's a different type of pose than what you would expect. Thumbs up. 

@Jai Liu Wen

I'm not sold I wish I could see more body so the pose stands out.  

@Daniel767 Megan Fox

This is so interesting cause when I first saw this it looked like you're ready to run a a 500 yd sprint.  The back leg is a bit awkward but it's not bad.

@Feather Daria Werbowy 

This is just not a pose. Like at all.

@Not Like The Movies Ebonee Davis

I love the arch of the back and your arms make an interesting full shot, I wish we could see this further away. It's still effective regardless.

@Kylie Jenner Urassaya Sperbund

This would have worked for motion but not pose.

@Technicolor Christina Aguilera

Christina from the first 3 episodes is back and I am LIVING

@Thanatos Karlie Kloss

Checks all the boxes. Well done.

@dweebz @sumthintoxic82 @Littlejfrey @D e v o n

laughing-dylan-sprouse.giflaughing-dylan-sprouse.gif

Edited by Insanity

5 hours ago, Littlejfrey said:

I'm gonna defend Urassaya's  flop photo, because in S4 Gisselle won the Pose episode with a photo with movement, so that should not be an impediment to appreciating the pose 

:coffee:

The girls are fuming she delivered Pose in midst of movement, not everyone can accomplish that. Certain Judge's resorting to the movement excuse is pretty sus

L9qprCu.gif

Why am I being dragged for motion? It’s a picture, not a video and therefore the model is POSING. Just because she is in the air =/= motion. 

3 minutes ago, ZORBIT said:

:coffee:

The girls are fuming she delivered Pose in midst of movement, not everyone can do that. Certain Judge's resorting to the movement excuse is pretty sus

L9qprCu.gif

Like… hello? The lashings for my picture are so unfair, I think the judges are rigging against me :rip: 

i don't think anyone should worry based on 1 or 2 judges cause there's 5 plus the public vote and winners vote. :giraffe:

1 hour ago, Galactic said:

Also yeah, I’m confused by the Urassaya praise from the judges, not only is that picture ugly asf but she’s also serving movement. Some of y’all should redirect your energy to her. I’m not trying to target anyone, that’s just my honest opinion.

Right? I’ll admit my picture is not the best compared to the other girls poses, however I still delivered what was asked for. That Uganda person did not. I understand it’s a flop vs. Another flop at this point but her picture is not the accurate based on the theme compared to mine. 

I'm convinced Daria is a social experiment by the hoest to see how far you can take being eternally bottom of the barrel without getting eliminated.

Just now, Galactic said:

I hope my vote can save you girl. I know you have it in you to serve, we need to see that from you if you survive!

dont let miss Allison’s sacrifice be in vain.

Thank you sis… I’m trying to deflect all the negativity around me. I know people think my performance is a joke but I have the drive in me to stay longer. I have the fight. I won’t let Allison down, she was my biggest fan and I want to honour ha

6220234009_3c056f714b_o.jpg

22 minutes ago, Feather said:

That Uganda person did not. 

The way I screamed :bibliahh:

14 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

I'm convinced Daria is a social experiment by the hoest to see how far you can take being eternally bottom of the barrel without getting eliminated.

The way I screamed [2] :bibliahh:

y’all made the neighbors be scared of my ******* laughing :bibliahh:

spacer.png

Well…this was a disappointing round.

my lashing will come later tonight …

1 hour ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

spacer.png

Destroy me kween :WAP:

26 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Destroy me kween :WAP:

no bit*h destroy me FIRST 

4x bottom queen here whew else :alexz:

10 hours ago, Feather said:

no bit*h destroy me FIRST 

4x bottom queen here whew else :alexz:

Now that's impressive :clap3:

14 hours ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

spacer.png

Hurry granny 

4 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

Hurry granny 

We demand a retirement at this point but granny must be broke considering how low the jubilation salary prices are now so…

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.