ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S5 | WINNER: Karlie Kloss

dweebz

15 hours ago, dweebz said:

QwnxAo7.png

You all were tasked in redeeming your worst looks. And here we go.

Everyone can vote here

Karlie Kloss @Thanatos

S2 - Episode 8 - Around the World (SAFE)

brazilian-treatment-karlie-kloss-03_1127

Megan Fox @Daniel767

S2 - Episode 1 - Four Seasons: Spring (ELIMINATED)

Megan_Fox_-_Glamour_UK2C_April_2022_2852

Kiko Mizuhara @Julia Fox

S4 - Episode 4 - Jaw Drop..t (SAFE)

CA4-FCCCB-41-F2-4023-8-E4-B-512-F532-AC2

Liu Wen @Jai

S4 - Episode 4 - Color (SAFE)

uTgh8HJ.jpeg

Anne Hathaway @Galactic

S3 - Episode 7 - Beauty Shot (BOTTOM)

8xwLmor.jpg

Christina Aguilera @Technicolor

S1 - Episode 4 - Four Seasons: Spring (???)

52298357_001.jpg

Ebonee Davis @Not Like The Movies

S2 - Episode 11 - Elegance (BOTTOM)

5636-A75-E-41-E7-4837-9-E15-1-E225558-E0

Deadline: Wednesday, September 14, 6PM CT

Kiko Mizuhara l @Julia Fox

Anne Hathaway l @Galactic

Liu Wen l @Jai

Karlie Kloss l @Thanatos

Ebonee Davis l @Not Like The Movies

Christina Aguilera l @Technicolor

Megan Fox l @Daniel767

@dweebz @sumthintoxic82 @D e v o n @Littlejfrey @Insanity

K81xR1K.png

Everyone delivered but no shade Kiko this is not “jaw drop”. 

Congrats girls on delivering looks like y’all made it to the next round :alexz: 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• dweebz

• Kylizzle

• Feather

2 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

This is it @Insanity

spacer.png

yes i saw it earlier but forgot what it looked like thank you

8 minutes ago, Feather said:

Everyone delivered but no shade Kiko this is not “jaw drop”. 

Congrats girls on delivering looks like y’all made it to the next round :alexz: 

Whatever makes you sleep well Darla, whatever makes you sleep well  :heart:

On 9/12/2022 at 2:46 PM, dweebz said:

Last call LOSERS! Send now so we can get this round over with

Kiko Mizuhara l @Julia Fox

Anne Hathaway l @Galactic

Liu Wen l @Jai

Karlie Kloss l @Thanatos

Megan Fox l @Daniel767

But when I sent mine late I got a penalty :biblio:  

16 minutes ago, Feather said:

But when I sent mine late I got a penalty :biblio:  

You clearly don’t know how to read or you lack reading comprehension but the deadline was on 11:59 PM and hoest sent that message at 3:46 PM so nobody was late unlike you… anyway instead of flopping on a model contest you should have went to atrl next worst reader because gosh… your reading comprehension skills are unbelievable

Oh I know I just didn't see the sentient garbage bag of the competition trying to come for sister Kiko? When she's one of my 10s this round?

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Oh I know I just didn't see the sentient garbage bag of the competition trying to come for sister Kiko? When she's one of my 10s this round?

spacer.png

She really showed with that uneducated, tasteless and embarrassing comment the reason she flopped into oblivion during her entire run 

spacer.png

Gigi Goode

S4 - Episode 1 - E•MO•TION (SAFE)

9GrjhMv.jpg

Kiko Mizuhara l @Julia Fox

I don't think you get this theme. It's supposed to be weird and like.. shocking..

Like with your original entry my jaw just isn't dropping. It's a pretty photo though.

Karlie Kloss l @Thanatos

I think I prefer your original entry just because it showed an iconic place and really did the assignment. This one is just a little vague.. Can't pinpoint a location. Moving on from the nitpick it's still a good photo and definitely love the in-motion of it all. 

This is much better than your original entry and it's truly just a great photo. Beautiful sunset lighting and she looks gorgeous. Good work.

Face looks great, but everything else is kind of dull and a little boring.

Megan Fox l @Daniel767

Definitely a step up from your terrible original entry. Just reminds me how much you've really redeemed yourself. This photo itself is a little strange and very artistic, but it's fine for spring. 

Daria Werbowy @Feather & Allison Harvard @Kylizzle

These definitely aren't the most exciting.. but for being the only two come backs after 8 episodes.. I hope you both come back.

Good luck!

@dweebz @sumthintoxic82 @D e v o n @Littlejfrey @Insanity

8 minutes ago, Galactic said:

Did you see my original entry? I was on crack when I sent that :bibliahh:

But she doesn’t really have that many good beauty shots so I’m lucky I found that one lol.

No I haven't :gaycat:

Than u took a good risk 

4 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

You clearly don’t know how to read or you lack reading comprehension but the deadline was on 11:59 PM and hoest sent that message at 3:46 PM so nobody was late unlike you… anyway instead of flopping on a model contest you should have went to atrl next worst reader because gosh… your reading comprehension skills are unbelievable

Crown Kiko! She's Naomi's lost cousin  :dies: & attracting ratings too

-

Not the former theme getting scrapped, y'all must be true bonerkill's at parties IRL especially my S2 sistrens (except @Thanatos & @Daniel767) where thick skinned models brought this game into the spotlight. Anyhow this was a strong round overall & everyone brought their redemption to the MAX, voting will be down to the nitty gritty

:swing:

Kirsten's  Feedback

XLd6oku.jpg

Movement (SAFE)

Karlie @Thanatos: a beautiful and fashionable representation of capoeira. Nailed it!

Megan @Daniel767: wow, what a glow up from your entry on S2 (which wasn’t hard to improve, that was a mess). I like the campiness of this

Kiko @Julia Fox : I’m not sure if my jaw dropped completely with this photo, but it captures me trying to figure out what the hell is going on in the photo, in a good way.

Liu @Jai: This is hypnotizing, the way the colors seem to be melting/blending with each other is wow, genius. My only problem is that we already had a color round so this might feel a bit repetitive.

Anne @Galactic: You look stunning, but it feels a little too safe/simple for my taste

Christina @Technicolor: You look great and it's a very explicit form of spring, a bit too safe for the round but good job either way.

Ebonee @Not Like The Movies: You look like a regal African Queen, major improvement from your entry on S2. The only negative would be that so many letters end up distracting me a little from how regal you look. 

ImpressiveJoyfulAnt-size_restricted.gif

@dweebz @Insanity @D e v o n @sumthintoxic82  

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

Getting robbed again it seems 

megan-fox.gif

you got this sis 

Why you changed your critique about my entry @Insanity? You felt insecure about praising it while the other judges aren’t? You don’t have your own opinion and personality?

@dweebz try to find better judges next time that don’t change their opinion because they are afraid to have their own look of the things. It’s just embarrassing at this point of an ALL STARS season 

43 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Why you changed your critique about my entry @Insanity? You felt insecure about praising it while the other judges aren’t? You don’t have your own opinion and personality?

@dweebz try to find better judges next time that don’t change their opinion because they are afraid to have their own look of the things. It’s just embarrassing at this point of an ALL STARS season 

I re did others entries love lol

46 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

relax you're trying too hard, ma.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.