• Feather

PNth2eP.png

Claiming the last safe spot of the episode, with 45.6 point, in 6th place

@Jai

IseDPf5.jpeg

xBFTq7g.png

1 minute ago, dweebz said:

PNth2eP.png

In 5th place with 46.4 points... honestly, I don't know how you're not in the bottom

@Not Like The Movies

1.jpg

Vai3gly.png

This ***** ******* overrated, was on top on the holiday episode serving nothing of Easter and now she’s safe showing hands and some cum spread on her body but not posing… very sus 

ucFJJvE.png

Aww baby, here, come for a hug. You've worked so hard this season, and we all know you're a stay. Much bigger than Urassaya and Kiko!

Thank you for playing. The judges and I will cast our votes and results will be announced later.

@Feather

hseeT4x.png

6mfR76f.png

WELCOME TO THE HUNGER GENDER GAMES!

Congratulations on making it to top 8. In this brand new theme, the judges and I want to see your best interpretation of gender. This theme can be done in so many ways, it's up to you. Why not try something super masculine, or maybe a photo that shows hyper-femininity, or something that says "**** GENDER"! We want to see creativity as well as your personality in this. Good Luck

Deadline: Wednesday, September 7, 3:30PM CT

Kiko Mizuhara l @Julia Fox

Anne Hathaway l @Galactic

Liu Wen l @Jai

Karlie Kloss l @Thanatos

Urassaya Sperbund l @Kylie Jenner

Ebonee Davis l @Not Like The Movies

Christina Aguilera l @Technicolor

Megan Fox l @Daniel767

@dweebz @sumthintoxic82 @D e v o n @Littlejfrey @Insanity

K81xR1K.png

Edited by dweebz

now this will be an interesting episode

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

Interesting theme. Already sent :gayoncecat1:

girl ur too quick

Well .. I am ready to pack my bags, it has been a kii! .. this challenge just wasn't it .. 

08a.gif

Edited by Daniel767

3 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

This ***** ******* overrated, was on top on the holiday episode serving nothing of Easter and now she’s safe showing hands and some cum spread on her body but not posing… very sus 

why dont you say it with your whole chest miss thing 

you can continue being shady as hell to me while I continue slaying you in these challenges! the theme was pose and she was posing tf! you and the hoest are trying it! 

21 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

why dont you say it with your whole chest miss thing 

you can continue being shady as hell to me while I continue slaying you in these challenges! the theme was pose and she was posing tf! you and the hoest are trying it! 

Slaying me? Girl I have won an episode and slayed you on this one. Don’t act like your the best because you are clearly missing the finale at this point 

18 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Slaying me? Girl I have won an episode and slayed you on this one. Don’t act like your the best because you are clearly missing the finale at this point 

so far overall ive been much more consistent than you m'aam, check the stats! 

You uglies better not be serving suits or frilly dresses... surprise us with alien, gender nonconforming, plant, etc.

10 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

so far overall ive been much more consistent than you m'aam, check the stats! 

I don’t think so hunny x it will be interesting if the hoest post the overall stats/cumulative scores anyway… @dweebz

I can send a message here but I can’t access my inbox to submit my elimination pic lmao can we get an extension ???

1 minute ago, Daniel767 said:

I can send a message here but I can’t access my inbox to submit my elimination pic lmao can we get an extension ???

Girl hoest is MIA again so don’t worry, keep trying it a few hours later 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.