how many times a day do you take a bath or shower? hot or cold?

supertiffany

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FreeXone

• Jagger

• Aethereal

• Ricardo1993

When I used to work in person, I would take a shower every day before work.

Now since I am usually home, I take a shower before I go out with friends, and after I come home from the gym.

I take a regular warm shower because I'm not wildin.

Once a day in the morning. Takes me under 5 minutes. In summer sometimes a quick second one in the evening but just a minute to cool off. I don't like wasting water or ******* up my skin barrier.

Normally once a day.

During the Summer, especially if it's hot like it has been the past 2 months I can reach 3 times a day (very quick ones).

hot shower always

normally once a day but depends, if it's hot outside and I sweat then I shower more, or if I go for a run in the morning and then out in the evening I will shower twice that day

Once a day in the morning :gaycat2:

Edited by Gottasadae

only once, but if i feel dirty at the end of the day then twice

Warm shower in the morning, and I’ll shower at night if I go to the gym after work. I take a bath probably once every couple months when I feel like relaxing and reading a book or watching something 

I usually start my showers with cold water and then transition to hot water when the cold water becomes too unbearable. I do love taking cold showers though right after using the steam room at my gym.

Two to three times a day, tropical weather and the amount of humidity makes sweat like  crazy. Funny enough the supposedly hottest time from March to June, you will hardly sweat due to how low humidity there is.

Summers are the worst time In the tropics and the mosquitoes. 

Every night 

Every morning and after the gym/working out. 

13 hours ago, InventedGays said:

Once every day / every other day

Any of yall doing multiple times a day (outside of it being because of working out) are literally insane and need to find hobbies

I think some gays are worried about having **** stains in their underwear. They need to use wet wipes after using toilet paper because it’s a little alarming that I know a lot of femme gays who douche a lot but don’t use wet wipes :skull: If you step on dog poop, are you just going to wipe it off your foot with just paper towels? Hell no. The same goes for peoples asses

Once a day, hot in winter and cool in summer

Currently two in the summer.

One rinse in the morning and the other one once I come to work to cool down. 

Edited by 1DES

I shower at least twice a day but this heat has me taking at least 3 a day tbh, I hate that sticky sweaty feeling. :deadbanana2:

I can’t imagine not showering before bed. Especially since I work in Manhattan and in the summer it’s just disgusting here. I love the feeling of being all nice and clean and moisturized and hoping into bed at the end of the day. I even think washing your face (which should be done every night) is more effective in the shower than doing it at the sink. 

I’ll do a full body/ face cleanse in the shower every night and in the morning I’ll just hop in the shower just to rinse my body off with warm water and refresh my face with a gentle cleanser just to remove any oil/ sweat from the night before. 

Imagine only showering once a day even during a hot ass summer. I guess one of the biggest stereotypes about westeners in the Global South is that y'all smell bad for a reason. :deadbanana4:

Edited by Scars

• 2 weeks later...

Once a day but I stay in in for like 20-25minutes. I would stay for one hour even the water did not get cold. I don't wanna get out. :emofish:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.