Messy gay posts story of how he caught the monkeypox virus

Jynx672

On 7/25/2022 at 12:54 AM, Robyn. said:

Y'all be throwing around the word self-hate without making any sense :skull: 

Drinking urine is not a criteria for being gay, so how is being against it making you a self-hating gay. Just log off. :lmao:

Yeah, they sound so dumb LOL

the people okay with drinking pee and poopoo but spent the last 2 years judging others for not wanting to wear a mask :rip: I’m DEAD

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brazil

• Protocol

• The7thStranger

• Chemist

On 7/28/2022 at 8:26 AM, madonnas said:

I mean he's right.  Any solution that is "don't have sex" is just not going to work.  We need to do our best in the community to work on the best way to stop the spread of Monkeypox which includes meeting people where they are at.

He's having like 40 sex partners in a fortnight. It's clearly not just about simply having gay sex :rip: 

Edited by superben

I'm so disgusted.

On 7/27/2022 at 5:34 PM, GotMyBlueprint said:

Microwave those disingenuous and hypocritically judgmental and hateful activists, legend!

kDijxLa.gif

i'm the judgemental and hateful one on this thread? :toofunny2: literally log the f off

The amount of sex this man has in a week. Wow 

I still sit here in disbelief at all the gays continuing to party, travel, and **** like monkey isn't spreading rapidly. :mazen:

Sex is great, but it's not worth the risk right now in my opinion. :doc:

This weekend is Market Days in Chicago... The fact that liberals were begging the US Govt to label it an emergency so there wasn't a repeat of the 80s/90s handling of AIDS/HIV epidemic are the same ones not calling to cancel these events :rip: People are flying in from all around the world to attend the events (which include wild sex orgies)... 

We're never getting out of this. People are too sex obsessed and selfish to just put a pause on it for a bit and be smart. Miss Piss as @Mitsouko plainly put is dumb. If you need income, just pick up shifts at Mcdonalds or an amazon fulfillment center for a few weeks :ace: . That entire thread was exactly how (white) gay men seem to tell stories, unnecessarily detailed with a complete lack of shame and just fishing for clout. His entire page is about how cool he feels for "coining" the term "piss orgy" and "metric ton of piss". These creatures entire personality is around sex and think they're "iconic" for it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.