• wish

• Touch It

quick critiques aurkay!

Fergalicious: absolute mega classic

Hollaback Girl: chorus is iconic but it's aged a bit

Cut to the Feeling: mega gay bop

Shallow: I mean it's okay!

Fade Into You: don't care for this

Calling All the Monsters: it's fun yeah but ... really?

Born to Die: lovely sing
Let You Love Me: dated bop

Radioactive: ouuu it's a smash

Fame: random choice, not living

LUCID: gay rights you're so right

She's So Gone: I'm gonna pass

Don't Delete the Kisses: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH what the actual freakkkkkkkkk. It's so crazy because I found this song literally 2 months ago thanks to that gay show but in such a short amount of time it's literally become one of my fave songs ever and it's taken such a different meaning to me now I am actually not even exaggerating it gives me chills EVERYTIME still I cannotttttttttttttttttttttttt. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST SONG EVER MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the actual FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK??????????????? oh my *** GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD…………. I am not joking when I tell you this song has managed to make me feel like no other song ever HAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the JOY!!!!!! and extreme HAPPINESS I GET!!!!!! when I listen to it is unmatched AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this is such a well crafted pop song like the anthemic synths in the begginIng under those angelic harmonies that lead to the pulsing EXQUISITE pop beat that just feels so unique and dark and luscious and sexy and then her VOCALS!!!!!!!! come in like HOWWWWW DARE YOU1!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?1?!?!!?!?!?!?’11 the way she sings it is immaculate and sets the tone of the song so well AND this song as a whole is such an excellent opener like what the FREAK!!!!!!!! Omg and the way the choruses go down and throughout the bridge it gets bigger and the last chorus just explodes so **ing nicely, it reaches that climax you’ve been waiting for the whole song in such a perfect way I still get CHILLS when I listen to it and jesus according to my lastfm I have almost 600 plays of this song and it has not aged a single DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just an immaculate pop song that I could listen to every day for the rest of my life you don’t UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am OBSESSED!!!!!!!!!!! This is 2 minutes 40 seconds of pure pop bliss that everyone in the world needs to HEAR IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEDDINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRADUATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUNERALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUILDINGS COLLAPSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH BEST SONG OF ALL TIME I DON’T THINK YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. This is like, my favourite song of all time. Deadly serious!!!!!!!!! The soft, sugary, warm, EUPHORIC melody + unique fairytale-like production combined with the slightly heart-breaking, vulnerable, raw and beautiful lyrics, which are somehow simultaneously simple yet complex and FULL of weight? When you look beyond the obvious, there is a hint of sadness and trauma in the references to her past here, and the fact that the central lyrics are framed in a double negative,,, as if she would normally be second guessing herself about the relationship but she is now NOT thinking of leaving, letting go etc.. overjoyed to finally feel secure and to have overcome the anxiety most of us know only too well from the earlier rocky stages of a relationship? This song kind of embodies the release of that anxiety and the comfort that brings. The way that the bridge BUILDS from the vocal layering in the second half is an extended moment of basically ecstasy, and like, these ad libs are why I stan Ariana... She sounds HEAVENLY. This song just hits so hard and I'm not even emotionally invested in a single soul on this planet rn, like this track kind of makes me excited to fall in love again and experience this journey???? OMG!!

Without a Blush: lovely sing

Cool: it's okay

Pocketful of Sunshine: cute, reminds me of easy a

Gimme More: best song ever

Try Again: ehhh it's fine

Ride: never cared enough for this song

Don't Let Me Go: what no

Clearest Blue: GAY RIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything is Embarrassing: no

#panned

12 hours ago, luckystrike said:

Fame: random choice, not living

it's an oscar and a golden globe winning song how is that a random choice

fdg.thumb.gif.7411486b7aa7b744d859529f55

You all hating queen of X Factor aka RAIGN, you tasteless af… she made Cheryl pressed… see when you are a talented, unique and original woman making the talentless ones mad… she keeps releasing while Cheerio had a baby with a coke head and retired from music after flopping

Edited by Julia Fox

Well here are really quick  critiques.

Fergie - Fergalicious

A classic

Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl

A classic [2]

Carly Rae Jepsen - Cut to the Feeling

Good choice. 

Lady Gaga - Shallow

Alright choice.

Mazzy Star - Fade Into You

It's okay.

China Anne McClain - Calling All the Faggots

Meh.

Lana Del Rey - Born to Die

A classic [3]

Rita Ora - Let You Love Me

It's good.

Marina - Radioactive

It's good [2]

Irene Cara - Fame

Meh [2]

Rina Sawayama - LUCID

:gaygacat6:

Naomi Scott - She's So Gone

Meh. [3]

Wolf Alice - Don't Delete the Kisses

It's okay [2]

Hatchie - Without a Blush

It's okay [3]

Gwen Stefani - Cool

A classic [4]

Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful of Sunshine

A classic [5]

Britney Spears - Gimme More

A classic [6]

Aaliyah - Try Again

A classic [7]

Lana Del Rey - Ride

Reign - Don't Let Me Go

CHVRCHES - Clearest Blue

It's okay [4]

Sky Ferreira - Everything is Embarrassing

2 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

You all hating queen of X Factor aka RAIGN, you tasteless af… she made Cheryl pressed… see when you are a talented, unique and original woman making the talentless ones mad… she keeps releasing while Cheerio had a baby with a coke head and retired from music after flopping

On 8/7/2022 at 10:14 PM, Julia Fox said:

Don’t Let Me Go - questionable choice. nothing special. good luck! 

well the sense ain't sensing here

miss-j-j-alexander.gif

3 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

well the sense ain't sensing here

miss-j-j-alexander.gif

Stream 

8 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Stream 

scary-movie-scared.gif

well let's get us to the next page and call the other girls too

awesomeness-tv-awesomeness-tvgi-fs.gif

anyone home?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.