55 minutes ago, XO_Life said:

At this rate I won't even make it to the bottom... :gaygacat6:

bad ******* only :gaygacat6:

Fergalicious - 

iconic [1]

Hollaback Girl -

iconic [2]

Cut To The Feeling -

this is cute - this song doesn't really punch for me as much anymore.

Shallow -

torn because technically this isn't a bad song but this was so overplayed and also this was the most obvious choice :deadbanana4:

Fade Into You -

I love this :gaycat3: it's so soothing

Calling All The Monsters -

ooh this ate, smart choice :boat:

Born to Die -

this isn't entirely an awful song but Lana isn't really my cup of tea.. sorry luv :gaycat3:

Let You Love Me -

ooh this is a good bop :gaycat3: little basic compared to other entries but it bops

Radioactive -

I feel heartless dragging a Marina entry considering I just used one but.. there were better options for this category :weeps:

Fame -

oh she's taking it. :gaygacat5:

LUCID -

mama this is garbage.

She's So Gone -

Kidz Bop and Pink had a baby and this is what they produced .. it's not for me

Don't Delete The Kisses -

wasn't this on Heartstopper :gaycat: it's cute

Without A Blush -

a little long but I liked this - it has this ethereal feeling to it

Cool -

she's no hollaback girl but she's good still :gaycat2:

Pocketful of Sunshine -

iconic [3] - glad to see someone use this bop

Gimme More -

iconic [4]

Try Again - 

oh she's taking it [2] :gaygacat5:

Ride -

please see the other lana critique :gaycat3:

Don't Let Me Go -

why is this so overly dramatic of a song :deadbanana4: im sorry but its a no

Clearest Blue -

the switchup oooh.. it was fun but unfortunately for you this round is stacked

Everything is Embarrassing -

loved this, a good ending to a strong round

6 minutes ago, XO_Life said:

You better safe me if you win. :gaygacat6:

Sadly sweetie I’m not gonna win but I really hope the bish that is getting the crown this round saves you because I support my fellow flop ART not CHARTS colleagues here :gaygacat6:

2 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

Sadly sweetie I’m not gonna win but I really hope the bish that is getting the crown this round saves you because I support my fellow flop ART not CHARTS colleagues here :gaygacat6:

:gaygacat6: :heart2:

G9YAZch.gif

FZCx95_VQAAVPBl?format=jpg&name=4096x409

TRI.BE 3rd Single Album LEVIOSA Title Song KISS 2022.08.09 6PM (KST)

Fergie - Fergalicious - such an iconic song. i've always loved it.

Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl - whew another classic. i used to love this song when i was younger. but ofc i still like it ^^ just maybe not as much.

Carly Rae Jepsen - Cut to the Feeling - this song is lovely and it has this awesome positive vibe to it that just makes u wanna dance UwU.

Lady Gaga - Shallow - i wasn't the biggest fan of the movie but it did have some nice songs and this is definitely one of them! they both sound good and the song is nice so yea!!! happy for you.

Mazzy Star - Fade Into You - i don't think i've heard this one before but i thought it was beautiful. maybe it dragged on a little bit but not bad at all.

China Anne McClain - Calling All the Faggots - fff, pretty fun & catchy. idk how it will do for me looking at some of these classics but we'll see.

Lana Del Rey - Born to Die - greatest song of all time (with ride!!!). doesn't really get better than this. deserved a million grammys!!!

Rita Ora - Let You Love Me - one of her best songs. super catchy and a bop.

Marina - Radioactive - yayy more Marina <3 i've always loved this song and the album EH of course.

Irene Cara - Fame - it was cute, definitely recognize the chorus. but it's a bit too old sounding for me idk.

Rina Sawayama - LUCID - i'm not really that into this EDM sound she was trying to go for. one of her worst.

Naomi Scott - She's So Gone - it's a bit dated in the pop/rock sound but it's not bad. some of the competition is pretty hard to beat though.

Wolf Alice - Don't Delete the Kisses - this was actually pretty good! i love the vibe of the song and her voice is very pretty.

Hatchie - Without a Blush - it's alright, maybe a little snoozy. not exactly for me. just felt very flat.

Gwen Stefani - Cool - a very cute song. she sounds so beautiful here and the lyrics are really good too.

Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful of Sunshine - hmm, it's pretty good. not in love with it but the chorus is really stron.g

Britney Spears - Gimme More - LEGENDARY. one of her best songs of all time and an absolute pop classic.

Aaliyah - Try Again - this was really nice! one of her best songs i've heard i think.

Lana Del Rey - Ride - another classic by the queen of music. absolute perfection. how can a song be this perfect omgggggg :cries: also if you sent this cause of PLL, bonus points!!

Reign - Don't Let Me Go - my first time hearing this, i thought it was alright! her voice isn't that much to my liking but it was fine overall yea.

CHVRCHES - Clearest Blue - this was actually pretty good! i wasn't in love with it but i thought it was fun and i enjoyed how the song evolved through it.

Sky Ferreira - Everything is Embarrassing - this was wonderful. i enjoyed it very much <3

@kipperskipper @XO_Life @minho @Rotunda @Future Lover @Noah @brycehooha @K$Ellie @Lucky#17 @wish @Element
 @thecptz @Luckitty @Bicassie @Opulent @Julia Fox @Rence @Hikari @Technicolor @luckystrike @touya kinomoto @Seffers

Fergie f/ will.i.am — Fergalicious

******* classic. Really gave us other1s no room to breathe.

Gwen Stefani — Hollaback Girl

******* classic. Really gave us other1s no room to breathe. [2]

Carly Rae Jepsen — Cut to the Feeling

Was never as keen on this as others were. It’s still enjoyable.

Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper — Shallow

******* classic. Really gave us other1s no room to breathe. [3]

Mazzy Star — Fade Into You

Very lovely song. I get why it’s highly regarded.

China Anne McClain — Calling All the Monsters

Hm. On one hand it it’s not as strong as many of the classics here, but the McClain Sisters were wrongfully elim’d in that ASC round & this is a bop after all… might bump it up a few ranks.

Lana Del Rey — Born to Die
******* classic. Really gave us other1s no room to breathe. [4]

Rita Ora — Let You Love Me

One of her stronger songs, though I’ve got attachment to maaany others in this playlist/round.

MARINA — Radioactive

Have no clue how I’ll rank this1, it gets washed. I still adore it though.

Irene Cara — Fame

I can recall hearing this song in public places but I never knew it was this. It’s not bad, but it won’t rank high for me.

Rina Sawayama — LUCID

Was expecting worse, but it’s still a very puzzling choice.

Naomi Scott — She’s So Gone

Taking a book from ASC’s page. I’m not mad at it.

Wolf Alice — Don’t Delete the Kisses

An experience. Much better than I remember it to be from ASC.

Hatchie — Without a Blush

Eh, it’s not for me.

Gwen Stefani — Cool
******* classic. Really gave us other1s no room to breathe. [5]

Natasha Bedingfield — Pocketful of Sunshine
******* classic. Really gave us other1s no room to breathe. [6]

Britney Spears — Gimme More

******* classic. Really gave us other1s no room to breathe. [7]

Aaliyah — Try Again

******* classic. Really gave us other1s no room to breathe. [8]

Lana Del Rey — Ride

******* classic. Really gave us other1s no room to breathe. [9]

RAIGN — Don’t Let Me Go

What in the Céline/Florence karaoke night is going on here?

CHVRCHES — Clearest Blue

Some bits of the production were intricate/dynamic to my liking, but other elements of the song I weren’t keen on.

Sky Ferreira — Everything Is Embarrassing

Solid choice.

Fergie - Fergalicious

Naomi Scott - She's So Gone

Hatchie - Without a Blush

Gwen Stefani - Cool

Lana Del Rey - Ride

CHVRCHES - Clearest Blue

:oprahshook: :oprahshook: :oprahshook:

Lana Del Rey - Born to Die

Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl

Carly Rae Jepsen - Cut to the Feeling

:riri:

Lady Gaga - Shallow

China Anne McClain - Calling All the Monsters

Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful of Sunshine

Britney Spears - Gimme More

Aaliyah - Try Again

:catjam:

Marina - Radioactive

Irene Cara - Fame

Rina Sawayama - LUCID

:somepoints:

Sky Ferreira - Everything is Embarrassing

:zzzz:

Rita Ora - Let You Love Me

:umm:

Fergie - Fergalicious
Absolute classic

Super fun bop

This song is like a hit of euphoria, love it

Lady Gaga - Shallow
I've always loved this, great song

Mazzy Star - Fade Into You
Very pretty song, I enjoyed it

China Anne McClain - Calling All the Faggots
MEGA classic, modern day Thriller yup

I think this was the first Lana song I ever heard, absolutely gorgeous then and now

It's cute

Marina - Radioactive
Aged, but still a bop

Irene Cara - Fame
It's okay

Rina Sawayama - LUCID
It's okay, I mainly don't care for the drop

A classic, Disney didn't play with their DCOM music back in the day

Wolf Alice - Don't Delete the Kisses
I loved this a lot

Gorgeous song

Gwen Stefani - Cool
Classic, one of my fave Gwen songs

Adore this song

I'm shocked this wasn't banned already, huge banger

Aaliyah - Try Again
Another classic, whew this round is so stacked

Lana Del Rey - Ride
Another gorgeous Lana classic, love

Reign - Don't Let Me Go
I was intrigued by this at first, but it didn't really work for me tbh

CHVRCHES - Clearest Blue
Thought it was just cute until the second half, very enjoyable song

Gorgeous song and great closer for the round

Fergie - Fergalicious

i always randomly listen to this song and each time i listen to it, i keep repeating it for quite sometimes and try to sing w fergie :jamming: anyways, i love this song. it's so fun and it taught me how to spell delicious and tasTEY. HIT IT FERGIE! YAS!

chill bop jamming bop :jamming: oh it's def a classic and it's such a great song!! i vibe w it a lot. somehow i thought it goes HARDER than this but it's still so great and i enjoyed listening to it a lot. the chorus is so good. thank you for teaching me how to spell banana gwen :heart2:

oh god this song is just so... heavenly. it makes me feel like i'm in heaven and i feel so happy every time i listen to it. it's so ethereal and it just brightens my mood a lot. one of her best, really. great job!

Lady Gaga - Shallow

please idk why people hate on it giggles. i actually like this and a star is born a lot!!! i think they both did a great job on this song and even though i don't revisit it that much, i still like it!!! however, in the round w so many classics tho... whew.

so good. makes me wanna go cry and just be emo and think about everything. that's the power this song has. i loved it back then when i listened to it for the first time and i still love it now :weeps:

it's a bop but i don't have any nostalgia feelings attached to it so i'm gonna have to um pass it, sorry. but like it's such a big bop but that's it. doesn't make me feel anything. sorry.

omg this was the first song i knew and heard from her and it made me fall in love with her music. ofc, you know i LOVE this song. her impact in the tumblr era >>>> and omg... omg.... it still sounds so good now, queen. YES.

bop! i used to dislike this song sm and didn't really understand why people liked it when anywhere is like def the best on the album. however, i don't hate it now, i actually have come to like it :jamming: it's a great song!

Marina - Radioactive

hmm this is not really good, especially comparing to the marina song in the last round. this sounds so dated and feels like a song that anyone can sing and it rlly just comes and goes :cries: not really impressed with it.

Irene Cara - Fame

i'll remember your name irene cara. i'm not sure where i'm gonna rank this but i do like it!!! i think it's a classic and i rlly like the vibes that it gives out. makes me feel like i'm dancing in the spotlight. yeas!

Rina Sawayama - LUCID

yall doing too much on this song, giggles. it's just a harmless basic pop song that is so catchy!!! i'm lowkey a stan and lucid dream about YOU! like it's a GREAT song and no one can change my opinions on that. please don't cancel me tho.

this is so fun. however comma determinate outsold and i don't feel anything much about this, except yea it's a bop and basically that's it :/ at least it makes me go :rockon: for some parts but yea, don't really feel anything.

amazing amazing amazing :weeps: i wanna cry!! a song for all the hopeless romantic. this is so relatable and they did that with this song. i felt everything and i just wanna go to the corner and just CRY CRY CRY! you did that.

after i have heard giving the world away, i have become to appreciate her music more. even though i think that most of giving the world away are better than this, this is still a GREAT song and the sender kinda made some points!

Gwen Stefani - Cool

this song always gets me in the feels. i don't know why but every time i listen to this, i feel weirdly nostalgic? and i listened to this in the first time in like 2019 or something but it just brought me back to when i was younger than that! (baby) anyways, i love this song.

YASSSSSS this classic omg.... you did that with your submission.. snatched and served or whatever the kids these days say!! (i'm a baby) god, this makes me feel so good and it makes me want to escape from everything, take me away queen.

i don't really care for britney's music much but i have to agree that this classic is so good. it's such a bop and it makes me wanna dance!! good job.

Aaliyah - Try Again

hmm this is okay. i don't really like it as much as i like other aaliyah songs.. maybe i'm a flop but yea, i feel like it's pretty middle of the road for me, like it's not bad. but it doesn't stand out either.

Lana Del Rey - Ride

omg this is literally one of my favorite songs ever... it's the way she served so hard with this song and the music video. like literally, it's just so spectacular. i'm in heaven. queen of being relatable. it's just... it's just the vibes of it and the lyrics and literally everything that makes me love this song so much. my winner.

Reign - Don't Let Me Go

oop what is this? you're so brave submitting this in the round full of classic. if i like it, it'd be lovely but i don't think i like it? :cries: i'm so sorry. it sounds so intense tho, that's a good thing at least!

CHVRCHES - Clearest Blue

pls idk why i thought i would hate this. i don't hate this at all and tbh, it's such a big bop?? like i didn't expect it at all. maybe i have heard this and i already forgot how it all sounds but yea i rlly like it. great job!

oh mother. she served so much with this. and you snatched it. and again, you served with it too. love this. idk what else to say but i love this so much :weeps: AHHHHHH. mother. mother.

Fergalicious - absolute classic 

Hollaback Girl - absolute classic [2]
Cut To The Feeling - one of Carly’s best :smitten:

Shallow - one of my least favorite gaga singles :mandown:

Fade Into You - it’s not for me, good luck x

Calling All The Faggots - this is so generic :skull:

Born To Die - I used to be obsessed with this :mandown:

Let You Love Me - This is so great ugh :jamming:

Radioactive - Marina should go generic again :fan:

Fame - a nice throwback 80’s disco classic 

LUCID - the chromatica print, just not as good :skull:

She’s So Gone - this is alright I guess

Don’t Delete The Kisses - meh, didn’t do it for me :)

Without a Blush - this aint it either srry :mandown:

Cool - This is easily better than Hollaback Girl :fan:

Pocketful Of Sunshine - such a throwback, good pick :jamming:

Gimme More - winner

Try Again - first time hearing this, it’s good

Ride - was never really a Lana girlie but this is decent :fan:

Don’t Let Me Go - not feeling this at all 

Clearest Blue - this is honestly just ok 

Everything Is Embarrassing - meh, she’s overrated lol 

Fergie - Fergalicious

Such a fun classic. Love it!

Cute for a throwback, far from my favorite Gwen song though

I used to HATE this song but it recently grew on me a lot. It will probably place towards the top of my ranking

Lady Gaga - Shallow

HARD pass

She's a cute girl

Fun bop!

One of the few Lana songs I still use

Midly catchy but way too basic. The drop in the chorus gets tiring

Marina - Radioactive

This one is basic but it aged well. Still one of her best songs

Irene Cara - Fame

Way too long and not even that interesting. This period of music in general isn't my cup of tea

Rina Sawayama - LUCID

Overall I don't hate this, it's just that the chorus feels like it goes on for forever

I have zero nostalgia attached to this, but I like it! Cute pop-rock sing

Great great song

Not of my favorite Hatchie song but I still really like it! Very nice chorus

Gwen Stefani - Cool

Yassssss, one of my favorite songs of all time

Unwritten is the superior song but I've always loved this one too!

Great song, but massively overrated. I prefer about other 30 Britney songs over this

Aaliyah - Try Again

Cute classic. A bit too long but I still like it

Lana Del Rey - Ride

Cute song. Probably a middle ranking from me

Reign - Don't Let Me Go

Can't say I enjoyed anything about this

CHVRCHES - Clearest Blue

Never cared that much about this song, but it's cute

This still hits, great way to close the round

spacer.png

Fergie - Fergalicious - an undeniable catchy classic, such a fun song! she was in her bag back in the day!

Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl - back to back classics! Another banger! A really fun song to dance to with your friends, Gwen ate in this song! 

Carly Rae Jepsen - Cut to the Feeling - TAKE ME TO EMOTION, I WANT TO GO ALL THE WAY! Banger! Gay classic mhm! 

Lady Gaga - Shallow - I liked this song initially but after hearing it a million times, I got really tired of it, it's alright, not a terrible song, ARUTW/INLA/Heal Me much better. 

Mazzy Star - Fade Into You - I see the appeal for this but for me this is a bit of a snooze and I'm not into it, sorry. 

China Anne McClain - Calling All the Monsters - This childhood classic, she really ate on this bop! I'm here for it! 

Lana Del Rey - Born to Die - whewww!! FEET DON'T FAIL ME NOWWWWWWWWWW! Excellent song! 

Rita Ora - Let You Love Me - this is a cute song, it bops but not a standout here for me, it's fine though.

Marina - Radioactive - This is a nice song, I don't much else to say but it's good. 

Irene Cara - Fame - yup yup yup! A classic, I really love this song! It definitely standouts sonically here. 

Rina Sawayama - LUCID - One of her worst songs, im sorry, I've always disliked this mess. 

Naomi Scott - She's So Gone - it's alright, never had a big connection to this, it doesn't really do much for me, sorry. 

Wolf Alice - Don't Delete the Kisses - yes I like this song, it's a good song. 

Hatchie - Without a Blush - this is cool, not one of my favs here though but it's fine. 

Gwen Stefani - Cool - Great song, I enjoy. 

Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful of Sunshine - the serve! A classic that I really like, a really feel good bop! 

Britney Spears - Gimme More - yas! One of her best songs, I really like this song! 

Aaliyah - Try Again - :jonny: :jonny: pure excellence! this song is so amazing whewww! You devoured! 

Lana Del Rey - Ride - both Lana songs this round are masterpieces, y'all chose well! Love it! 

Reign - Don't Let Me Go - The vocal performance is strong but the song itself is just okay. 

CHVRCHES - Clearest Blue - this is cute, just cute, nothing much else to say, I like the beat! 

Sky Ferreira - Everything is Embarrassing - It's good, there are some songs here I have more attachment too but this is good enough. 

@kipperskipper @XO_Life @minho @Rotunda @Future Lover @Noah @brycehooha @K$Ellie @Lucky#17 @wish @Element

@thecptz @Luckitty @Bicassie @Opulent @Julia Fox @Rence @Hikari @Technicolor @luckystrike @touya kinomoto @Seffers

7DokJRx.gif

Fergie - Fergalicious: classic but not my top fave from this album

Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl: classic but not my top fave from this album [2]

Carly Rae Jepsen - Cut to the Feeling: it's good but also not one of my fave Carly songs

Lady Gaga - Shallow: this remains awful, as expected

Mazzy Star - Fade Into You: very nice and relaxing, one of those songs we all know but not the artist or title ff

China Anne McClain - Calling All the Monsters: you tried it

Lana Del Rey - Born to Die: talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, **** on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it

Rita Ora - Let You Love Me: fares kinda mid in this batch of songs sorry

Marina - Radioactive:  talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, **** on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it

Irene Cara - Fame: a bit of a classic as well

Rina Sawayama - LUCID: BloodPop is a terrorist.

Naomi Scott - She's So Gone: it's not doing much for me, I think this movie is after my time

Wolf Alice - Don't Delete the Kisses: hi lucky whew smash

Hatchie - Without a Blush: it's cute but also kinda sounds like everything else she's done since but not as good

Gwen Stefani - Cool: pop perfection

Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful of Sunshine: mega classic whew

Britney Spears - Gimme More: talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, **** on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it this song isn't even overrated it's just that good

Aaliyah - Try Again: not my fave single from her x

Lana Del Rey - Ride: purrr

RAIGN - Don't Let Me Go: not worth the risk for me sorry

CHVRCHES - Clearest Blue: moderately cute but also find it a bit noisy lmao

Sky Ferreira - Everything is Embarrassing: YAS!

Fergie - Fergalicious - mega bop

Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl - not my fav sonically but it is an iconic smash

Carly Rae Jepsen - Cut to the Feeling - I’ve never been the biggest fan of this but it isn’t bad

Lady Gaga - Shallow - graduations, weddings, funerals. the most iconic soundtrack song of the century me thinks

Mazzy Star - Fade Into You - didn’t recognize the artist/song name but this is a melancholic classic

China Anne McClain - Calling All the Monsters - a Halloween classic and kind of the modern Thriller

Lana Del Rey - Born to Die - talented brilliant incredible etc. reshaped the music industry

Rita Ora - Let You Love Me - cute lil generic bop

Marina - Radioactive - cute bop from a cute album

Irene Cara - Fame - isn’t really doing much for me

Rina Sawayama - LUCID - this is a bop idc

Naomi Scott - She's So Gone - very disney channel original movie soundtrack but it’s a good one! definitely one of their best musical outputs

Wolf Alice - Don't Delete the Kisses - indie classic

Hatchie - Without a Blush - I like this but it is a little disjointed at times

Gwen Stefani - Cool - chill bop. she’s cutesy 

Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful of Sunshine - classic

Britney Spears - Gimme More - one of the best pop songs ever created. such a banger

Aaliyah - Try Again - it’s a bit repetitive and one note but I like the message

Lana Del Rey - Ride - one of my all time favorites

Reign - Don't Let Me Go - sounds like a eurovision song. not the biggest fan of it :(

CHVRCHES - Clearest Blue - yas really like this

Sky Ferreira - Everything is Embarrassing - perfect ending. another one of my favorite songs ever

• ATRL Moderator

Fergie - Fergalicious

An absolute classic. Every single lyric hits.

Always has been very fun! Love bananas.

Ughhh seeing this live was so euphoric. Definitely a pop gem from miss CRJ!

Lady Gaga - Shallow

I feel like there were probably other Gaga songs that you could have sent, right?? It's okay overall, but definitely a bit cringe.

This was a nice track. I've seen it in a few shows and it sets the scene well.

AHHHH she ate! I played this on Halloween for trick or treaters in the street and was dancing/waving around giant flashing lights... my sister has a good blackmail video on me tbh.

I'm not really a big Lana fan but I've always loved this song! This is one of her best and brings me back to 2012 quickly.

This is a really cute song honestly! I enjoy it but it's definitely middle for this specific group

Marina - Radioactive

This would have fared so much better in other rounds. It's a good song but it's weaknesses are exposed sitting among classics.

Irene Cara - Fame

A lovely throwback!! Reminds me of my grandparents who stanned <3

Rina Sawayama - LUCID

This was suchhh a disappointment from her since the regular album is amazing.

fff not you watching the ASC semi-finals and saying let me snatch Staryu's high ranking. I like this though, it's very fun!!

This doesn't do anything for me.

It was pleasant, but nothing too exciting or innovative.

Gwen Stefani - Cool

Yup she did what she had to do

It's a peppy bop! Not my all time favorite of hers but no denying it's fun.

Whew it's the classic. I remember when this came out... she really was ready to consume despite her ongoing struggles.

Aaliyah - Try Again

Absolute banger. I really got into Aaliyah last year during Diversity and this song is just so special, anthemic, and timeless.

Lana Del Rey - Ride

I can appreciate the cinematic atmosphere, but her quivering vocal delivery bothers me.

Reign - Don't Let Me Go

Her voice feels like it fills a vague space between Natalia Kills and Sia. I feel like I would have ranked this decently in another round with lesser known artists, but in this group it just isn't cutting it. Try again in ASC though!

CHVRCHES - Clearest Blue
It's kind of a fun electropop moment.

A gorgeous song! Lovely playlist closer.

NqTmio5.png

Fergie - Fergalicious

• A classic but I liked this the least among the singles from The Dutchess (which until this day irks me because it's spelled wrong).

• Oop another classic but this one I have great memories attached to. Also that B-A-N-A-N-A-N-A-S line is so iconic.

• When I was told by OP that this was taken, I cursed so loud my mom almost slapped me. I have always tried sending this song in this game and then when the perfect opportunity came, you stole it from me?!? Good luck surviving with my last place rank lol jk this might be my number 1

Lady Gaga - Shallow

• Never liked this. Found it too overrated. Not even the best song nominated that year it won the Oscar.

• Never heard this before but this sounds cute.

• I see @minho ha entry. THE winning entry.

• Never much of a fan of Lana outside of NFR but this is quite okay.

• I'm pretty sure there were better entries for Miss Rita.

Marina - Radioactive

• Ooh we hit a rougher part of this round huh? Never liked this.

Irene Cara - Fame

• A classic and something that you can see me sing at the karaoke when drunk. :fan:

Rina Sawayama - LUCID

• People do too much on this song. Probably weaker than most of her songs but also not the worst this round.

• Ooh Princess Jasmine. I always forget she was part of Lemonade Mouth. I really don't have much attachment to this song but this is nice.

• SLAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!

• I'm kinda tired hearing her in the games but all her entries are all decent including this one.

Gwen Stefani - Cool

• anigif_sub-buzz-17085-1494960854-16.gif

• Her 3 hits are all great no?

• MOTHER! Love this song a lot.

Aaliyah - Try Again

• Yes Aaliyah, yes high ranks. She ate here.

Lana Del Rey - Ride

• For me, the better Lana song this round.

Reign - Don't Let Me Go

• Idk, I don't love it but I don't hate it too.

CHVRCHES - Clearest Blue

• Their best song for me. At least from the songs from them that I know.

• The way I overplayed it after that boy dumped me for another guy. Still excellent nonetheless.

Edited by touya kinomoto

8Y6jc0j.gif

Fergie - Fergalicious

Just like Drag Race Roasts, it’s sad when the strongest one goes first. You really ended them all

This is iconic and I love it! The production makes me want to punch the bullies that used to take my lunch money 

I thought this song was not going to hit as hard as it used but that chorus is just right :jonny: probably one of her best choruses ever, yes better than many on emotion <3

Lady Gaga - Shallow

Great song, I really enjoy it actually, I guess today I’m just in a more boppy mood so after the three bangers before this, it just feels odd

The first three tracks were serving Enigma, this and Shallow are definitely jazz and piano or whatever

This is not for me and I never watched the movie, sorry ?

Her best opener, I love this song soooo much. The cinematic nature of this song is beyond beautiful!

I really can’t picture a movie director thinking “let me love you by rita ora would elevate my movie so much” :skull: it’s not a bad song but it just seems so random :cri: it’s cute, a bit forgettable

Marina - Radioactive

Yeah I’m not buying the -dated- lashings. This has always been a very enjoyable bop, I really like this <3 the bridge is so :winnie: TONIGHT I FEEL LIKE NEON GOOOOOLD

Irene Cara - Fame

This is giving camp and drama, I’m not the biggest fan of the musical approch of this but the delivery and attitude are selling the song. Good job!

Rina Sawayama - LUCID

What is this Rupaul-esque bop??? I really like how gay this is, I don’t get the hate. It’s giving closeted and insecure x

This is nice! I really like the pop rock approach, not one of my favorites from Lm but it’s still really good and I love how ahead of its time this was :pchs:

This is pretty, I’m not a big fan of these anthemic coming of age synthpop songs anymore though 

This is pretty, I’m not a big fan of these anthemic coming of age synthpop songs anymore though [2]

Gwen Stefani - Cool

AHHHHHHH GREAT SONG, PROBABLY HER BEST?

A nice throwback! The chorus is so infectious! I wish she wasn’t so shouty during the verses though :(

This is actually my first time listening to this song in full f the last minute and a half is sooooo good! Pretty iconic for a reason I’d say

Aaliyah - Try Again

I really like the harmonizations and how smooth this is. I wouldn’t say it’s my favorite but it’s a pretty strong track

Lana Del Rey - Ride

I really like to listen to this song during summer. It doesn’t hit as hard as it used to during the tumblr days but it’s still a good song and I have a lot of nostalgia attached to it!

Reign - Don't Let Me Go

She’s really trying to make this sound as epic as possible, it’s bordering on corny :rip:

CHVRCHES - Clearest Blue

Their best song. The way the production evolves is so thrilling!!

It’s a good song! I feel like it’s pretty ordinary to an extent, I didn’t find it to be that exciting. The bridge was the only part that really captured my attention

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.