Little monster who sang alejandro becomes religious hater

Superbitch

1 hour ago, Headlock said:

You have no idea what conversion therapy is, do you :rip:

According to the Wiki: "Common methods of conversion therapy are counseling, visualization, social skills training, psychoanalytic therapy, and spiritual interventions." Er, that sounds like psychiatry to me. Of course it goes on further and lists more extreme and rare treatments, but it's not like every gay conversion facility is performing lobotomies or chemical castration in this day and age. The lawsuits would be enormous. :skull:

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• Into The Void

• State of Grace.

• Cryptique

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

HE'S A SWIFTIE :mazen:

:rip:

If he is happy with this path and not hurting anyone, good for him.

31 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

According to the Wiki: "Common methods of conversion therapy are counseling, visualization, social skills training, psychoanalytic therapy, and spiritual interventions." Er, that sounds like psychiatry to me. Of course it goes on further and lists more extreme and rare treatments, but it's not like every gay conversion facility is performing lobotomies or chemical castration in this day and age. The lawsuits would be enormous. :skull:

Psychiatry is mainly for mental health issues and/or disorders and modern day psychiatry and psychology accepts homosexuality as a normal thing. On the other hand conversion “therapy” assumes homosexuality is a sin and is abnormal and a disorder. By saying  conversion therapy and psychiatry is similar, you also imply homosexuality is abnormal and a disorder. 

OT: Poor kid, I hope he finds courage to love himself as he is soon. Religion can be a very toxic thing. 

Edited by jesus del rey

Going from obsessive stanning to... obsessive stanning. 

wrkALeu.thumb.gif.8fc0fb09408edfe6ab8ed4

2 hours ago, Jude said:

I could relate to this kid. I became a very active church member of a Christian sect at 15 for more than a decade and I would spread the words of God almost everyday but eventually I had to accept who really I am. I don't want to speak for the kid but it was one of the most difficult times for me, the daily fighting of my true emotions was draining. Keeping them is like keeping a demonic beast in a cage. It was a daily agony for me. And I would "sin" in secret like seeing other guys when I was already a church leader and after doing them, a huge guilt would be left in my mind and it was so painful that I wanted to die. Those were really my dark times.

But now I'm doing much better. I quit the religion just this year. No longer a Christian freak. I'm doing anything I want and I'm capable to do without feeling any guilt. And as what the famous poet Billie Eilish said, "I'm happier than ever." Hope this kid will be free and find true happiness. 

im so sorry

:heart:

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

HE'S A SWIFTIE :mazen:

King :clap3:

2 hours ago, Leptine said:

I  doubt considering he had tones of Gaga stuff and merchadising, a conservative family wouldn't have allowed him to beging with)

um, I dont know him, but i know for me, myself i had albums and merch of Eminem and my dad didnt allow cursing. It took long time for my dad to 'look it up' and destroy my cds. It could be possibility here too, that they didnt know anything about Gaga or Paws up lol or whatever 'rubbed them wrong' , if he was sent to conversion therapy which it seems likely so.

once ARTPOP dropped even he couldnt take the insanity anymore and converted back to Jesus Christ. a good, brave young man :clap3:

aww, Taylord helped him find the true path of his life with folkbible. good 4 him :clap3:

but on a serious note why do people on this forum hate on a literal child because he found peace with God instead of a celeb? just be happy for him. hes not hurting anyone lol.

and stop assuming that he was forced into conversion therapy or gets abused :rip: he never even told anyone that he is gay to begin with yall really need to stop assuming his sexuality just because he sung a lady gaga song as a 5 year, old back when she was still really popular :gaydonnacat1:

6 hours ago, NicoleAMatty said:

This has conversion therapy all over it. I mean...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FX0rLgxVsAE8A-0?format=jpg&name=medium

This actually has a child who didnt find fulfillment from stanning celebs anymore and chose to explore religion on his own and find his safe spot all over it. you all need to stop assuming he underwent conversion therapy / was opressed into thinking this way just because you dont want him to be Christian

6 hours ago, Luckitty said:

so what? aren't people allowed to grow up and change their interests? 

As if being religiously fanatic was more evil than being fanatic about a pop star. :gaycat6:

We all got thru society conversation cause they pushed us to like all those superstars, buying their music, goodies... And make us WORSHIP them :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, sweetkiss said:

im so sorry

33 minutes ago, liam13 said:

aww, Taylord helped him find the true path of his life with folkbible. good 4 him :clap3:

I scream.

This is actually very sad, and as others have said reeks of conversion therapy. I can only hope that he doesn't harm others with his bigoted rhetoric and gets himself out of this situation. 

1 hour ago, liam13 said:

:clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.