Little monster who sang alejandro becomes religious hater

Superbitch

49 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

How are you empty at ******* 8 years old? :bibliahh: those pastors are so evil :shakeno:

!!!! He's not even in high school is he? Really odd.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• Into The Void

• State of Grace.

• Cryptique

I mean I laughed at first, he went from stanning Gaga to stanning Jesus like a popstar. The way he compared stanning to demonic possession :deadbanana4:

But it's kinda scary, the fanaticism of it all and how he describes having to repent to become who he is now is definitely giving conversion therapy vibes. He will see no end of people spamming him now that it has been made so public :deadbanana2:

the way he's talking about going "against" what the flesh wants to do (@ 2:07)... poor kid :emofish: I hope he can accept some happy middle ground as he gets older and not live in denial or force himself into a religious box

very cool and very interesting:gaycat2:

1 hour ago, Billionaire said:

why isn't conversion therapy illegal/criminalized in the US at this point :deadbanana2:

It's essentially the same thing as psychiatry. Should that be illegal too? :celestial5:

I thought Christians were cool with Gaga now? My mom is a strict Catholic and she's stanned HARD for her since ASIB. :jonny:

12 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

It's essentially the same thing as psychiatry. Should that be illegal too? :celestial5:

Do you have any idea about what conversion therapy actually is :rip:

This is actually really sad and scary. So young and already that deep into fanaticism. I hope this is not a product of conversion therapy or whatever.

Edited by mathekr

it definitely seems like conversion therapy, same thing happened with lohanthony. there's nothing wrong with being a born again christian, but making it your entire personality and content revolve around it is suspicious.

That's scary that he changed so much :confused: I know some people who went through conversion therapy and when they were done they were always more fanatical re: religion than everyone else like they were trying to prove something. If that's what happened to him, I hope he will be okay in the future.

56 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

No, no it’s not.

3 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

HE'S A SWIFTIE :mazen:

Wow so The Lord really did enter him! So blessed he now knows what good music is! :heart:

1 hour ago, Luckitty said:

saved him from stanning aka "worshipping" celebrities 

It's not uncommon for kids to become religious/interested in religion at that age especially if they have religious parents or family members, he's probably gonna grow out of it eventually

also did he come out as gay before? why is everyone assuming he had conversion therapy? being interested in music/stan culture doesn't make you gay

He's not only referring to stanning on the channel dd. He's talking about today's music, shows, movies, video games being demonic and sinful. How everything we consume should be for the glory of god. How celebrating Halloween is demonic and evil rulers/witches come at you to deceive you and get you to worship the enemy. How having your own beliefs isn't okay and we should all follow Jesus and direct people....and more. He's letting religious dogma dictate his entire life to an unhealthy degree and is making it his entire personality to the point where he dedicated a YT channel to "spreading God's grace". :deadbanana4: All of this doesn't sound normal, maybe if it was an old man in his 50s.

I do agree that it is common for kids around his age to develop religious hyperfixations (especially if they're raised in a religious household which seems to be the case for him) but everything about this and how quickly he changed is weird to me.

I don't know if he came out before, wont to be making assumptions either cause he's still a kid, but I do wish him well and hope he wasn't forced into this. :dancehall:

1 hour ago, Sugar-Rush said:

You have no idea what conversion therapy is, do you :rip:

Edited by Headlock

29 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

HE'S A SWIFTIE :mazen:

I'm sorry this is funny :dies:

2 hours ago, Luckitty said:

saved him from stanning aka "worshipping" celebrities 

It's not uncommon for kids to become religious/interested in religion at that age especially if they have religious parents or family members, he's probably gonna grow out of it eventually

also did he come out as gay before? why is everyone assuming he had conversion therapy? being interested in music/stan culture doesn't make you gay

This. People need to stop assuming things

18 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

He's not only referring to stanning on the channel dd. He's talking about today's music, shows, movies, video games being demonic and sinful. How everything we consume should be for the glory of god. How celebrating Halloween is demonic and evil rulers/witches come at you to deceive you and get you to worship the enemy. How having your own beliefs isn't okay and we should all follow Jesus and direct people....and more. He's letting religious dogma dictate his entire life to an unhealthy degree and is making it his entire personality to the point where he dedicated a YT channel to "spreading God's grace". :deadbanana4: All of this doesn't sound normal, maybe if it was an old man in his 50s.

I do agree that it is common for kids around his age to develop religious hyperfixations (especially if they're raised in a religious household which seems to be the case for him) but everything about this and how quickly he changed is weird to me.

I don't know if he came out before, wont to be making assumptions either cause he's still a kid, but I do wish him well and hope he wasn't forced into this. :dancehall:

he probably stumbled upon some religious/conspiracy videos and fell into that rabbit hole :michael: kids are much more likely to fall for conspiracy theories, i know that because i used to believe every conspiracy theory video i watched as a kid :swim2:

he'll grow out of this eventually 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.