• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• Into The Void

• State of Grace.

• Cryptique

To me he looks just as happy (and insane :rip:why are his walls always covered with stuff) now as he did back then. 

Also he never said he was gay so i'm not sure why you're all assuming he was sent to a conversion camp, and if his parents were against him being a stan they wouldn't have bought all that memorabilia be serious :rip:

Edited by Take Me Apart

Yeah to say he is gay self loathing is presumptuous  but he went so far in the other direction, calling Gaga demonic etc. that it makes him seem like he's brainwashed. He could just say it was a phase and he grew out of it.

Edited by Jay07

4 hours ago, Cryptique said:

he now stanned the more "normal" artist Taylor Swift.. the queen of republicans, basicness and blandness

poor guy

stick to your fave and have some self awareness before you come for anyone sweetie :sistrens:

Is it really a drag to say that Taylor is the most unadventurous, uncontroversial, safe artist? She would probably admit it herself. It was a conscious choice to maximize her commercial potential.

22 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Yeah to say he is gay self loathing is presumptive but he went so far in the other direction, calling Gaga demonic etc. that it makes him seem like he's indoctrinated. He could just say it was a phase and he grew out of it.

Yeah and it's not just that, I also stumbled upon a video in which he's laughing at old pics where he was "acting fem" and even wearing a white wig in one of them and talking about how thankful he is for Jesus and The Lord for saving him I mean the hand gestures are still there girl but lemme not. But people are busy making it a stan war or whatever.

And accounts like PopCrave/PopBase are so shameless for jumping on it just for the kiis. The poor kid was clowned when he posted that Alejandro video at 8yo and he's being spammed by twitter loons now.

Edited by State of Grace.

9 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Is it really a drag to say that Taylor is the most unadventurous, uncontroversial, safe artist? She would probably admit it herself. It was a conscious choice to maximize her commercial potential.

To swifties yup.. they probably viewed Taylor Swift as a risk taker or soemthing :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Take Me Apart said:

To me he looks just as happy (and insane :rip:why are his walls always covered with stuff) now as he did back then. 

Yeah

Edited by AlanRickman1946

3 hours ago, Buddy said:

SjuQ4C0.png

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

A Christian is born

1 hour ago, Cryptique said:

I mean we call str8s' taste basic and bland here..

But lemme rephrase, Taylor is the safest, less risky, less controversial and most heteronormal pop girl ever

Taylor is literally a lesbian icon with a big gaylor following. Just cause she aint appeal to you gays and monsters doesn't mean she's heteronormative? If anything it's gaga who's heteronormative with everyone she has dated being men :skull:

O this is sad. Definitely his parents brainwashed him and forced religious conversion therapy to further brainwash him. I would go to an extent and say this is literally mental child abuse and manipulation. 

4 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Yeah and it's not just that, I also stumbled upon a video in which he's laughing at old pics where he was "acting fem" and even wearing a white wig in one of them and talking about how thankful he is for Jesus and The Lord for saving him I mean the hand gestures are still there girl but lemme not.

Saw that one too, I felt truly bad for him. In another video he talks about how people should refrain from "what the flesh wants". Like, this poor boy was brainwashed, no one can convince me he willingly chose this path.

5 hours ago, Jay07 said:

Yeah to say he is gay self loathing is presumptive but he went so far in the other direction, calling Gaga demonic etc. that it makes him seem like he's indoctrinated. He could just say it was a phase and he grew out of it.

!!!

10 hours ago, Cryptique said:

he now stanned the more "normal" artist Taylor Swift.. the queen of republicans, basicness and blandness

poor guy

I mean..she is safe for sure

prolly the only huge popstar of today who hasn't caused controversy with her music

although I wonder how he took it when she debuted YNTCD

(since he gives off homophobic vibes)

Edited by Rev8

6 hours ago, Jay07 said:

6 hours ago, Cryptique said:

To swifties yup.. they probably viewed Taylor Swift as a risk taker or soemthing :gaycat6:

If being risky means running to genres like Jazz and Country after bombing with Pop and your efforts still ending up as panned, we are glad Taylor is still releasing quality, acclaimed music in 3 different genres with her safe music. 

OT : I see that he is a swiftie now, maybe he really found the Lord afterall, he better listen the words of Folkbible. :gaycat:

Him moving to better artist with better music is not shocking either, rest of the GP teas. 

15 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

but on a serious note why do people on this forum hate on a literal child because he found peace with God instead of a celeb? just be happy for him. hes not hurting anyone lol.

and stop assuming that he was forced into conversion therapy or gets abused :rip: he never even told anyone that he is gay to begin with yall really need to stop assuming his sexuality just because he sung a lady gaga song as a 5 year, old back when she was still really popular :gaydonnacat1:

This 

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Saw that one too, I felt truly bad for him. In another video he talks about how people should refrain from "what the flesh wants". Like, this poor boy was brainwashed, no one can convince me he willingly chose this path.

this video exposed its not about religion but about him not being who he is. because what is wrong with young boy pictures?? nothing really

+ all the self control papers that he glued on his walls and his closet.

i really hope hell be  ok at the end

People can't accept the fact that someone can willingly believe in God. Oh my

3 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Oh my 

this is actually really sad :( i wish him the best, conversion therapy is the worst!

2 hours ago, Artistofthedecade said:

OT : I see that he is a swiftie now, maybe he really found the Lord afterall, he better listen the words of Folkbible. :gaycat:

Him moving to better artist with better music is not shocking either, rest of the GP teas. 

having bible thumpers stan your fave is not a flex :skull:

anyway can we please stop these petty stan wars in this thread, what happened to him is serious... 

4 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

omg he really thinks there was something wrong with him when he was just a normal child being himself. this is so sad

21 hours ago, Sugar-Rush said:

It's essentially the same thing as psychiatry. Should that be illegal too? :celestial5:

It really is not :skull:

there are many issues with psychology and psychiatry, but they are NOT the same as f*cking conversion therapy, are you out of your mind?

17 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

but on a serious note why do people on this forum hate on a literal child because he found peace with God instead of a celeb? just be happy for him. hes not hurting anyone lol.

and stop assuming that he was forced into conversion therapy or gets abused :rip:

nobody is hating on him. we feel bad for him.

he clearly is abused, have you seen the videos? anyone vaguely familiar with Christianity or human psychology will tell you that the shift he did is not normal and clearly someone brainwashed him  :rip: there is a difference between 'finding peace with God' and saying Gaga's birthday is 'demonic' or whatever, if you think that that's healthy and ok then i don't know what to say 

13 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

Some people in here trying to be nasty and shady towards Gaga (as usual) when in reality this is a sad situation about a queer kid being stripped of his true self. Y'all have ROTTEN souls and deserve nothing but hell. 

This. I feel sick reading some of the comments in this thread :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.