• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• Nefertiti0

• Supervillain

• Sharapov

I like that snippet and im curious about the bridge i know she is gonna serve again do we have any info who directed mv is it still Joseph Kahn?

If she released that preview on Tiktok, i imagine that she's going to announce it this week.

Edited by djkostream

This sounds way better than MYTP, I dig it and it's catchy to me already. Only wish the chorus had a bit more going on instrumentally

snippet is fire :alexz:

typical her, mid snippet but full song usually serve

Some people needs to chill out, her official second single was So Am I and this sounds godly in comparision.  :deadbanana4:

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Directed by Andrew Donoho (Janelle Monáe, Bella Poarch, Khalid, Twenty One Pilots)

When is this officially coming and what's the track length? Can you please tell us, thanks.

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

Directed by Andrew Donoho (Janelle Monáe, Bella Poarch, Khalid, Twenty One Pilots)

No Joseph Khan is a positive thing. We don’t need his campy over the top **** right now. 

The way her songs are just samples with repetitive lyrics over them, they are still bops I guess 

Totami Legend

Is there a new snippet? 

I'm PERCHED for this song. the snippet alone is giving me everything I need from Ms. Max, Sample Queen

song is cute but you know it's gonna BOMB. serves album track. she really lost her touch after MHAMH, sad.

3 hours ago, Sharapov said:

song is cute but you know it's gonna BOMB. serves album track. she really lost her touch after The Motto, sad.

3 minutes ago, governmenthooker96 said:

Speak on it ! :clap3:
Motto was Ava at their best in years, vocally and visually. :clap3:

She doesn’t care about her career and it’s obvious. I need to take a step back from her mess. It’s tiring. :foxaylove2:

I don't understand why she's waiting 4 months or more to release the second single, especially when the first wasn't hitting. Dua released Physical 3 months after DSN and DSN was an instant smash. She has one of the worst teams in pop, and she is also partly to blame.

2 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

is the music video not recorded yet?:rip:

You said many weeks ago that she was already recording the mv :hoetenks: @Supervillain

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.