Jump to content
Don't create threads for AI songs

Ava Max - "Million Dollar Baby"


Totami Legend
 Share

Recommended Posts

The title is intriguing. I think it's the point where Ava needs to release a song that's not just a fun bop but that connects emotionally with people. Like how Rihanna released "Unfaithful" after some cute bops and it gave her some depth as an artist. 

 

If Ava wants a long-term career she needs to stand for something other than generic 2010'd bops. "Maybe You're the Problem" is far too whiny and slight. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Totami Legend

    94

  • Nefertiti0

    50

  • Supervillain

    27

  • Sharapov

    19

12 hours ago, Protocol said:

The title is intriguing. I think it's the point where Ava needs to release a song that's not just a fun bop but that connects emotionally with people. Like how Rihanna released "Unfaithful" after some cute bops and it gave her some depth as an artist. 

 

If Ava wants a long-term career she needs to stand for something other than generic 2010'd bops. "Maybe You're the Problem" is far too whiny and slight. 

what we need is content like vlogs or interviews.

 

Book her a Vogue Lie Detector Test ASAP Imagine the MESS from her lying FAT ASS :falcon:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Totami Legend said:

Book her a Vogue Lie Detector Test ASAP Imagine the MESS from her lying FAT ASS :falcon:

 

Ava will NEVER go under a lie detector because all of her lies will come to light:gaycat:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, TakeYouToHell said:

Ava will NEVER go under a lie detector because all of her lies will come to light:gaycat:

And they say she has no personality :rip: clueless pathological liar :bibliahh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, djkostream said:

I'm glad that she's teasing it on Ig!

 

Any release date?

2023 billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SHE IS COMING FOR OUR MAXIPADS BLOOD gpFQiZ6.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We will all switch like faggots when she decides to drop this banger gpFQiZ6.gif 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/25/2022 at 8:20 PM, wraith said:

We will all switch like faggots when she decides to drop this banger gpFQiZ6.gif 

 

Is actually coming now.. check the album thread :chick2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can someone spill If the MV director is Joseph Kahn again?

RcXTN5D.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/14/2022 at 4:03 AM, Totami Legend said:

Album opener and 2nd single out soon from Diamonds & Dancefloors out October 14th.

 

Million Dollar Baby samples Can't Fight The Moonlight

 

 

1. Amanda Ava Koci, David Stewart, Diane Warren, Henry Walter, Jessica Agombar, Michael Pollack & Peter Rycroft

i love her samples bet she does justice to the original BOP incoming

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

TikTok snippet is here! Maxipads emergency!

 

https://www.tiktok.com/music/Million-Dollar-Baby-7126211844041082882

- Lyrics sounds out of sync with the beat

 

- Her voice going higher at the end is giving Mariah’s daughter again oh wow

 

- I’m not liking the way they used the sample

 

 

These are just first impressions, I want to keep it real this time. :coffee2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

she is a MI - RI - CALEA - AH - AH AH AAA!

Mariah Carey Singing GIF by BET Awards

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Nashe said:

this woman is so embarrassing lol

Explain yourself :gaycat:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Psycho said:

It sounds cute but like an album track so far :katie:

This. She's lost her touch abandoning the gay eurodiva sound

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...