• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• Nefertiti0

• Supervillain

• Sharapov

What a tragically lazy cover, she looks awkward, hair looks greasy, she is serving absolutely nothing + it looks like it was shot on an iPhone

Wtf is happening this era for real :toofunny2: 

I saw that Cirkut produced the new Elton & Britney single. Now that he can go back to produce for big artists again, Ava is no longer his main priorities anymore which is very worrying since he's been the biggest ace up her sleeve up to now. Maybe the breakup really put a dent in everything :foxaylove3:

the preview goes all over the place. sounds disjointed but maybe it works in the whole song.

mlaredoperez

what is the point of the sample? it doesn't sound good on the chorus , seems unnecessary + i't not even part of the main hook melody , as it's not the part that gets repeated (the "she's a million dollar baby" melody is the one repeated)

Putting 60% of the song in tik tok snippets its not the serve the think it is :rip:

BOOK THE VMAs or something exciting :rip:

1 hour ago, Totami Legend said:

BOOK THE VMAs or something exciting :rip:

we have Ava answers 22 questions for VMAs

10 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

She looks incredible here :WAP: 

Idk what y'all are talkin about bc that new snippet with the added harmonies is OUT OF THIS WORLD fantastic. 10/10 I just know the full song will end us 

5 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

she's so cute :whistle: love how she's so disgusted by toes :rofl: she rarely shows this much personality it's nice to see

10 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

she hates flip flops lmfao:redface:

well it’s better than the album cover. im expecting to hate the song tho

Streets saying she is releasing MDB + another song, together. Don't quote me on this. TElqBPn.gif

Who's Laughing Now is her favorite song? :deadbanana2:

Her answer to the last question is so cool, that must have been a fun experience.

If she gives us two songs then that's fair because she's made us wait too much... so I'm manifesting that it's real information!

5 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

Her answer to the last question is so cool, that must have been a fun experience.

Not an Italian soccer team being her “I made it” moment :hoetenks:

WLN is her “Boys” and Britney fans knows what that means. :deadbanana4:

5 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

It is her favorite song to perform live because of the message. Not her favorite song in her entire catalogue.

I have a "friend" that's pretty up to date on pop culture, stan culture, etc... He had the AUDACITY to say her name like Ah-vuh and not Ay-vuh... I gasped

On 8/26/2022 at 11:24 PM, Kirby Kirbs said:

I saw that Cirkut produced the new Elton & Britney single. Now that he can go back to produce for big artists again, Ava is no longer his main priorities anymore which is very worrying since he's been the biggest ace up her sleeve up to now. Maybe the breakup really put a dent in everything :foxaylove3:

I saw someone post she signed fully with Atlantic? Is it true? Was the previous label, cirkut’s label?

27 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

I have a "friend" that's pretty up to date on pop culture, stan culture, etc... He had the AUDACITY to say her name like Ah-vuh and not Ay-vuh... I gasped

So many people pronounce her name incorrectly :dies: The crowd was hyping her up before her show here and half of them was shouting Av-vuh and another half “Ay-vuh” :dies: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.